Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On (54573 Views)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever / Flashback: Okonjo-iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Thus should be coming from an ungrateful and untalented human. you can never be like this woman all your life. I think you should concentrate on your favorite. which is to have suger daddy s
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Sagay212: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2020
As usual the flat headed scoundrels will put emotion before common sense. What she is saying is NOI might be cheated due to racism.

The low self esteemed goats wont use their brain to read. Everything to them is tribal.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by VULCAN(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2020
It was said with a whole lot of spite.
The reasons given were rather weak and she sounded gleeful about her prediction.

So why are you surprised that people have put a tribal connotation to the rambling?

TechyMm0:
Kemi Olunloye said she doesn't think Ngozi Okonjo iweala would win as an individual, now watch how arrogant pigs are dragging a whole tribe into this?! You see why nobody likes them
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Decryptor(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

But a greater percentage of Igbo supported Adesina to be AFDB president.. Why are some of your brothers hating NOI so much like this..?

My brother, Yoruba people are full of hate and envy against Igbos. We Igbos are the ones making a big mistakes to support them in anything they do all in the name of one Nigeria.

Igbos wake up! Yoruba people don't like you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Stop taking shits personal. No one gave you anything when she headed the economy of Nigeria and almost headed the World Bank. Na igbos dey always make it seem like it's a battle of who heads what across the tribes. Las Las, na her immediate family fit lay claim to her success. And I doubt she relates to you in any form. Ngozi is an accomplished woman nonetheless, and deserves every great thing in her career.

This is an unintelligent blabber. Stop mentioning my post. Dont quote me again.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Misterdhee1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

This is an unintelligent blabber. Stop mentioning my post. Dont quote me again.
And if I quote you, what would you do?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Misterdhee1:

And if I quote you, what would you do?

I say dont quote me. You no dey hear?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by coi: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
This woman should not be taken seriously. She is mentally unbalanced.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by aribisala0(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
LegendHero:
You guys should attack Kemi normally and desist from tribalism or attacking the Yorubas because of what Aunty Kemi said.

There are lot of Yorubas that want NOI to win including me because her win is a boost for Nigeria and not just the Igbos alone.

Adesina being the president of AFDB is not to support the interest of the Yorubas alone but the whole Nigeria and Africa, so anyone that is saying NOI should not win because she is Igbo should have their brain checked.
Adesina is not a boost to the Yoruba or Nigeria as Afdb president

Was he not investigated over allegations about appointing Igbos?

Whether she wins it or not is not a boost for Nigeria

Problem I have with many Igbos is if or when she wins it will be tiouted as evidence of Igbo greatness. They need to learn to shut up and manage their low self esteem.

Those who talk about her being qualified are clueless. The woman is overhyped with no single achievement to point at .

A more qualified person is Oby Ezekwesili with less hype and more credibility

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by aribisala0(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
LegendHero:
You guys should attack Kemi normally and desist from tribalism or attacking the Yorubas because of what Aunty Kemi said.

There are lot of Yorubas that want NOI to win including me because her win is a boost for Nigeria and not just the Igbos alone.

Adesina being the president of AFDB is not to support the interest of the Yorubas alone but the whole Nigeria and Africa, so anyone that is saying NOI should not win because she is Igbo should have their brain checked.

Problem I have with many Igbos is if or when she wins it will be tiouted as evidence of Igbo greatness. They need to learn to shut up and manage their low self esteem.

Those who talk about her being qualified are clueless. The woman is overhyped with no single achievement to point at .

A more qualified person is Oby Ezekwesili with less hype and more credibility.
She is more Nigerian in my opinion. I see NOI as a US stooge even when she was Finance Minister

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Omotomolewis(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Please let support her to get the position it we be an added advantage to Nigeria as a whole.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Lovelyn451(f): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
muykem:
I also feel same because south Korea is a strong alias of USA. This has nothing to do with Igbo and Yoruba.
shaa be quiet fess and stop predicting and giving reasons why another person should fail...tchew
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Okay, but did u select the file from your device to upload? again it could be this last stage she got to that u saw
Haba na!! last stage with these words
"Just in: Dr Okonjo Ngozi Iweala has just been appointed as the new and first female director general of the world trade organisation"
I know wetin I see o, whether true or false, that's what I saw up there, so my comment here was based on that.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Isinkwocha: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
gideonvalor98:

Oga! Will you shut up your mouth there! This is a Nigerian project and not a tribal thing. You forgot how you guys use to do to others? If you want to be treated well, treat others well too. Even in this situation, you don't expect everyone to be ASSLICKING her candidacy! You didn't see the yorubas ruthing for her across various social media platforms? It is only a selected few that choose to approach this from a diplomatic or analytical means you're HIGHLIGHTED and brought a whole lot underneath... You can do better and it will only pays you to do better next time cos HE GET WHY
You’re a liar �. Yorubas have consistently being betrayers. Always hating and without support for anyone except their own. Keep being deceived by we all support her theory. Am not, I know how to thread when I see Yorubas around. Dangerous.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Isinkwocha: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
aribisala0:

You’ve just shown your grouse with the Igbos. How has any Igbo person shown hatred when Yorubas celebrate theirs. When a healthy rivalry is encouraged it can only breed progress to a nation. We can’t possibly start hating Yorubas because they have their own greatness which they celebrate or fail to do so. When a man does great things he’s singled out for praise to encourage others to attain such heights. That’s positive growth. Did you see Igbos celebrate Evans the Kidnapper or the Yorubas celebrate their Skull mining Alfas?
Just be preaching and praising positives and stop saying Igbos tout this or that. Why not tout yours as well and make your greatness count and encourage others. Stop the bring me down rubbish of the Yorubas. Just stop it.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by aribisala0(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Isinkwocha:

You’ve just shown your grouse with the Igbos. How has any Igbo person shown hatred when Yorubas celebrate theirs. When a healthy rivalry is encouraged it can only breed progress to a nation. We can’t possibly start hating Yorubas because they have their own greatness which they celebrate or fail to do so. When a man does great things he’s singled out for praise to encourage others to attain such heights. That’s positive growth. Did you see Igbos celebrate Evans the Kidnapper or the Yorubas celebrate their Skull mining Alfas?
Just be preaching and praising positives and stop saying Igbos tout this or that. Why not tout yours as well and make your greatness count and encourage others. Stop the bring me down rubbish of the Yorubas. Just stop it.
You guys need to grow up and stop taking yourselves so seriously and stop making noi
se

Grouse with Igbos ?
you are not that relevant

Give it up
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Halo22: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
I don't really know why Kemi olunloyo likes being controversial. Instead of her to support her fellow countrywoman who has glided through all tides to reach the final stage of an international contest, she is busy talking thrash about dual Citizenship. What makes her think she would have reached this apex stage if her opinion of antagonism counts?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Exodora: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
These people and the way they reason sef.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by esonna: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2020
The lady na big idiot.. spitt ur spitt 4 only yoruba people matter. Wetin carry Yoruba come ari ari market
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by stevnwigw1: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Ctorch:
WTO: Okonjo Iweala Will Not Win Job – Kemi Olunloyo

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1314296212955299841
If they leave an economist and choose a lawyer to head a trade organization, then they are not different from Nigeria, where a school cert holder can govern 200m people.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by chipet67(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get lost! And stop mentioning my post.
Get found
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Ikinternational: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
marsman:

He isn't a tribalist, he just provides real fact and says the truth, to calm all the chest beating pride intoxicated Igbos on this forum, especially when they start spreading there lies.

It's always the "truth" when someone says something you agree with. Funny how that works

Igbo man get swagger. That ain't never changing
Our ladies are sexy. That ain't never changing

My guy if don't like, that is between you n God

Nairaland pontifications ain't changing shit Jack..lol
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Ikinternational: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendHero:

This is not necessarily about tribalism but about putting you guys in your place. If that is what you mean by terming it "Tribalism", then I am a tribalist then.

However in the case of NOI, I see no reason why any Nigerian should not support her because that slot is actually a great opportunity for Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

The is really the crux of the matter. So many of you here believe you're putting the Igboman in his place with your daily ramblings on nairaland. Last time I checked, price of garri still dey the same

As if we don't already know those that are against us.
Literally laugh out loud
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by marsman: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ikinternational:

It's always the "truth" when someone says something you agree with. Funny how that works

Igbo man get swagger. That ain't never changing
Our ladies are sexy. That ain't never changing

My guy if don't like, that is between you n God

Nairaland pontifications ain't changing shit Jack..lol

I reason with facts before making assumptions. i make sure to hear from different sides. the Igbo man should take it easy, to much Ego is not good.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Ikinternational: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
marsman:

I reason with facts before making assumptions. i make sure to hear from different sides. the Igbo man should take it easy, to much Ego is not good.

lol...just for you, I'll turn down my swagger

But only just for today na
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Ezeama400: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ctorch:
WTO: Okonjo Iweala Will Not Win Job – Kemi Olunloyo

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1314296212955299841

Really ?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Gilbertase:
I see her winning this fair and square. I hope i am right. There is someone i need to quote when that happens.
and she won!
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by na2016: 1:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Gilbertase:
and she won!

Nope, she hasnt
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2020
na2016:

Nope, she hasnt
yea thanks. She hasn't yet. Saw the update.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by oilPUSSY(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ok
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by flamingREED(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
aribisala0:

A more qualified person is Oby Ezekwesili with less hype and more credibility

Good evening, sir.

I just want to be sure you're still okay.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by adrainuche(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
dint end well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Agu Irukwu Introduced Peter Obi In London Church (Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.