Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) (29229 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Police Disperse IPOB Supporters At The FHC, Abuja / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Adakintroy: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2020
MoneyTrees:
My nigarrrr is on self defence now
Dunno who gave him some good guava leaves to smoke ..
Nice improvement, but ya still need to smoke Mali kush for full restoration of the brain cells, not all #End_SARS activist are Yahoo/Fraudsters
Even yahoo aint a bad hustle as far as you ain't after your kind...[try to listen to Erigga he sings some good stuffs bout real nigarz]
See.. I was right about seeing anoda pvssy ass nigarrrr... U mean you eat pvsssy?... Damn...real nigarz don't eat pvsssy cos we aren't fascinated with that anymore....we roll up an extra large jumbo sized Mali kush.... Get more inspiration... with a naked pvssy waiting Incase we need a night swim and we don't waste time, real niggars don't drool over pvssy... Only pvssy ass nigarrrrz do that

You not a real nigga if you on kush for the most part. You flipped.

Real means real and it's taking from the word reality. If you can combat reality with your real sense..you the realest" you the pussy..when you steal away from reality with kush.

And no tell me about eriga. You may overhyped. Half the time him de come take loan from my guys for computer plaza for deco road. I no fit count times them don auction him property. I know am na mugu for one side. Maybe he is a g to you but a real man?. I doubt
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2020
Damn niggarrrr....this is a strange case ...
Real niggarz don't flip, the kush is good.... If true ya'all pvssy ass niggarrrr people be auctioning a real niggarz property, then he's only giving back to the society...I'm thrilled to hear from you that Erigga as a real niggarrr be doing some nice philanthropy to the pvssy ass niggarrr people....he knows he'll always get those back n even bigger after he takes a good dose of fresh Mali kush in a jumbo sized brown wrap...
Just take corrections & you'll be a real niggarrr soon...
Purge your mind, support the #End_SARS movement after smoking a jumbo sized Mali kush and you'll become a real nigarrr...
Remember real niggarz don't argue when their OG advises them, only pvssy ass niggarrrz do that, so if you argue more... You ain't gonna be a real niggarrr soon...

Adakintroy:

You not a real nigga if you on kush for the most part. You flipped.

Real means real and it's taking from the word reality. If you can combat reality with your real sense..you the realest" you the pussy..when you steal away from reality with kush.

And no tell me about eriga. You may overhyped. Half the time him de come take loan from my guys for computer plaza for deco road. I no fit count times them.don auction him property I know am na mugu for one side. Maybe he is a g to you .but a real ma. I doubt
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2020
MoneyTrees:
Damn niggarrrr....this is a strange case ...
Real niggarz don't flip, the kush is good.... If true ya'all pvssy ass niggarrrr people be auctioning a real niggarz property, then he's only giving back to the society...I'm thrilled to hear from you that Erigga as a real niggarrr be doing some nice philanthropy to the pvssy ass niggarrr people....he knows he'll always get those back n even bigger after he takes a good dose of fresh Mali kush in a jumbo sized brown wrap...
Just take corrections & you'll be a real niggarrr soon...
Purge your mind, support the #End_SARS movement after smoking a jumbo sized Mali kush and you'll become a real nigarrr...
Remember real niggarz don't argue when their OG advises them, only pvssy ass niggarrrz do that, so if you argue more... You ain't gonna be a real niggarrr soon...

You mugu ooooo...them go teargasuna kill una no case. Hlaf the boys de sell blah for street some de smoke open. Police lock up for them. If them wan follow Una base on laws and principle or charge you to court l, many of Una go pay through Una nose.
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2020
My good soul, grin grin all these ain't gonna happen to real niggarz smiley smiley
You're just wailing grin... That's why I say you're em pvssy ass niggarrr people cool
As a pvssy ass niggarrr,you people worship mediocrity...how can you leave politicians to chase after people you ain't sure how they make their money...
When you leave the reality to chase after shadows,ain't that a reflection of bad weed? grin
You need a good substance to smoke, stop stressing me, maybe I can make a charity donation of a good amount of Mali kush to you as a good act of love from a real niggar to em pvssy ass niggarrr people, for full restoration of the brain cells.... I don't want you thinking this way no more cheesy

Adakintroy:

You mugu ooooo...them go teargasuna kill una no case. Hlaf the boys de sell blah for street some de smoke open. Police lock up for them. If them wan follow Una base on laws and principle or charge you to court l, many of Una go pay through Una nose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Ogun State Assembly Speaker Mr Adekunbi Abandons Victims Of Ghastly Accident(Pic / Police Shoot Shiite Supporter Dead During Zakzaky's Protest In Kaduna (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.