Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest (38993 Views)

Kanye West Tweets About EndSARS, Wants Government Action / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Crispels(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Award winning British-Nigerian Hollywood actor: John Adedayo Bamidele Adegboyega has voiced his support for the #EndSarsMovement.

Three years ago Nigeria’s police chief re-organised SARS after public condemnation about the violence that came with their operations. That change has done nothing for Nigerians and today many are still in danger. #EndSarsProtests
https://twitter.com/JohnBoyega/status/1314514836563394560?s=19

We can’t simply enjoy Banana island every December without noticing the concrete wall placed between Nigerians and their potential. The limitations become unbearable for them and this needs serious attention. #EndSARSProtest
https://twitter.com/JohnBoyega/status/1314515715735670786?s=19

The youth in Nigeria deserve good leadership and guidance. This situation is tied to many other issues. Please lend your attention to this pressing problem! #EndSARSImmediately #EndSarsProtests #EndSARS #EndSARSProtest
https://twitter.com/JohnBoyega/status/1314516302250356736?s=19

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Crispels(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
The Nigerian diaspora is joining the movement. #EndSARS protest has now drawn global attention.

Nigerian born UFC World Middleweight Champion - Israel Mobolaji Adesanya has also voiced out his support for Nigerian youths.

Let's keep on fighting my brothers and sisters. #EndSARS.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Crispels(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
NIGERIA IS OUR HERITAGE. THE COUNTRY BELONGS TO ALL OF US! LET’S KEEP FIGHTING!

Cc

MissyB3, Fynestboi Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by decatalyst(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
I like this dude more!

Quite constructive and direct!

#EndSarsNOW!

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by flyingpig: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Those guys are very mad

One dared point a live gun at me just because I wore short, sneakers and Apple air pods. He said I am a yahoo boy and I deliberately left my phone at home that I should take him to my house to search my phone and laptop.

What the hell! EndSARS let them go into farm work.

377 Likes 24 Shares

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Africana1123(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
GREAT people grin

10 Likes

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Homeboiy: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
tongue Benin protest own funny

5 Likes

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Crispels(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Cc

MissyB3, Fynestboi Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove

Let's have this on the front page.

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Theboy21: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Israel the real nigga that keeps haters mouth shut

14 Likes

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Crispels(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
More

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by babatunji36117: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
The nigeria emigrant is joining the activism. #EndSARS demonstration has now drawn globe spotlight. Let's keep on fighting my siblings and siblings. #EndSARS.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Balenciagaokey: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by jericco1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Your president has been mum ever since. But if na something wey no concern am him for don blow hot.
undecided

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by kponkedenge(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Even CardiB first our president know wetin dey happen

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by ronjones: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
This SARs hustle no be small o, the Govt. should listen to the plight of the people.
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by chelsea1116(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
smiley
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Sagefromtheeast: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
I've never seen a normal looking SARS operative,they all look like rogues and they dare judge people by their appearance?
Preposterous!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by EdmundChidera(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
They wanted youths to be active in politics, now youth wants EndSars, nobody wants to listen to them.

This EndSars will definitely leads to something bigger that will cause Nigeria Revolution.

Wise government should hear them out now before things gets out of hand for everyone

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Vyzz: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
cool

Thank you bro for fighting for us even though u no dey experience am...

For this reason u will be the next cast for T'Challa

18 Likes

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Really appalling that SARS - Special Anti-Robbery Squad which was created solely for tackling the menace of Armed robbery has now turned to going after innocent youths cry cry cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by tot(f): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Better pikin. This dude has always been vocal about key issues from BLM to EndSARS. Respect!

Some people would have chosen to 'protect' their careers by not speaking up, not him.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Adonis86(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Gh
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Lumig: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Boyega, this issue is beyond you. Face front.
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by ProphetofOdin: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
We should reform FSARs instead of just disbanding them.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Hambivert: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
#EndSars

One day, as I was coming back from the bank the NPF stopped me at a checkpoint and insisted I came down. I alighted, wondering what they stopped me for... an officer barked...
"Make I see your phone"
That day I was fortunate to only move out with my small phone so I hurriedly shewed it to him to avoid any further embarrassment but he shook his head and said
"No be this one, way the other one"?...
...with a visible smirk on his face, as if saying to me...you think you are wise abi?
At this point I was getting anxious. I told him I had no other phone with me and he insisted I came closer for a search which I did.

He perused his hands through my pockets to feel any hard feeling of a bigger phone...but he found none. I was relieved at this moment only for me to get another shock... He started pulling and dragging my shirt to look into my body... This man was looking for Tattoo?

...Altar minister like me, wetin I wan carry tattoo do

After pulling and dragging but finding none, he went aside to have a word with his team. After a few minutes he came back, stared deeply at me and hesitantly told me...

"You fit dey go".

I just can't forget that day at all! I had no earrings on, had no blings on, I don't carry dreads, neither was my dressing abnormal or flashy.

They simply just wanted to extort some funds from me. My greatest joy that day was that as the officer perused through my pockets his hands didn't feel the over 30k I just withdrew from the bank.

las las I for drop that day...but God was sparogatively so good!

#EndSars

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by n3xt(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
#EndSARS

Welcome to a "bandit economy" run by mafia-style cartels.

Posterity will judge everyone who made our enviable country what it is today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by PureGoldh(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Seen
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by etibaba(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sars are nothing but legalized arm robbers.

5 Likes

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Kendumazy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
EndSArs campaign has gone international. This is getting interesting!

Buy/ship from India to Nigeria. Check link below for details. https://www.nairaland.com/6166009/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots#94698492

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) / Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party / Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.