Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners (4043 Views)

Six Things We Shouldn't Be Seeing Anymore In Nigerian Weddings / What's Your Favourite Thing About Nigerian Weddings? / Event Planners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by toytuns(f): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2011
“A professional touch and the accountability that comes with hiring a wedding planner might mean the difference between a successful ceremony or a disorganized mess.”

Click on the link below to read more and put your comment if you agree or disagree with me.

http://www.stylebybike.com/2011/03/why-nigerian-weddings-need-event-planners.html

Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by afrobaby(f): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2011
no be money the event planner go collect?
It's not about how organised and eventful the wedding day is, it's all about what happens after the wedding, I mean the marriage proper

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by toytuns(f): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2011
afrobaby:

It's not about how organised and eventful the wedding day is, it's all about what happens after the wedding, I mean the marriage proper

I feel you afrobaby. True talk.
Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by helpdoer: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
afrobaby:

Are you serious? You can't be more wrong, Several people assume event planners cost an arm and a leg and this isn't always true at all. In fact, it usually is the opposite, these guys can save you a bunch of money.

By the way, you CANNOT just put a price on ensuring the Best DAY of your life goes smoothly. Hellooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by Thirst4Lif: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
People who get wedding planners are just making the statement, "I can afford to

hire a wedding planner." No more.
Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by EspyEvents: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2011
A wedding can be an incredibly scary undertaking, especially when you’re not sure where to start. Not having the time and experience to plan all the minute details is a reason to consider hiring a wedding planner.

Wedding planners are not only for the rich as most couples are on a restricted budget and a good weddding planner can actually help you save money.

The couple need to do their home work well to find the right wedding planner to help achieve their dream wedding. Ask for referals, take a look at the wedding planners portofolio, ask for their testimonials, visit their website, facebook page etc. All these and more are necessary in selecting the right wedding planner.
Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by plan4event(f): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2011
Wedding Planners Save you Time and Cost. Who says Hiring a wedding Planner is only for the Rich, I disagree, Any one can Hire a wedding planner no matter their Status. A lot of People Leave things Concerning their Weddings to the Last minute, this is where a wedding planner comes in. I believe the wedding planner saves you from a lot of embarrassment too, I could Give many examples of this type of life saving moments for different couples i have worked with saving them from embaressment.

Most of all a Wedding Planner saves the Couples a lot of stress, so that they look and feel Fresh and alive on their wedding day, Tell me when was the last time you heard this "oh The bride looks really stressed or the groom is worn out, that's because people are becoming aware of the important role the wedding planner plays in the lives of soon-to-be-Husbands and Wives.

So to all Soon to be out there! go Hire a wedding Planner!

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by Eventmanager: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
I'm francis, the Founder and CEO of Golden Star Event And Global Services Entertainment Ltd. Rc1029831. It's am entertainmemt and event management outfit dedicated in entertaining, designing, planning, coordinating, and organizing events like weddings, marriages, conferences, seminars, workshops, shows, exhibitions, etc.
Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by oseenice: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
My name is MC Lamar (MCCFR) I am writing to let you know that my job is to anchor events like Weddings, Anniversaries and kinds of Events generally as the MASTER OF CEREMONY.

I will be delighted to hear from you as soon as possible for me to spice up that Celebration for you.

MC Lamar
F109 Ikota shopping complex VGC Ajah Lagos.
Phone: 08023323289, 08058070025
Email: adamsosilama@live.com

MC Lamar… Spice up your Celebration.
Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by Businesstools(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
We have developed an actionable Business Profitability Improvement Plan for a Wedding Planner for you to implement to get more clients,increase revenue and beat your competitors.The BPIP has helped other Wedding Planners boost revenue by 100%.Call us TODAY on 07030949450 and get 20% Off our regular fee.

Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by Studio56: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Studio56 Events - Wedding and Event planner.
studio5six@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/Studio56 Events
Offices in Lagos Gbagada and Ikorodu
Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by lovelygloworm: 9:13pm On May 27, 2013
Nibbly Bites- Caterers Pls follow us on twitter @nibblybites, watch us on you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtUp3V5BuJg
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by plan4event(f): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hi,
Contact ABYSAL EVENTS for your affordable wedding:
*Corporate and Social Events Management
*Venue Booking and Decorations
*Catering Services (Cakes, food and drinks)
*Invitation cards
*Wedding Gowns
Basically your one-stop wedding and events shop.

Contact us today on abysalevents@yahoo.com +2348023390983, +2338023390981.
Re: Why Nigerian Weddings Need Event Planners by Darling4(f): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2013
Hi

For all those who think a wedding planner is expensive, i would encourage you to give your budget to a real professional wedding planner and see if your cost wouldn't drop. The wedding planner knows how best to source it cheaper.

I have done this for several couples, and they are amazed.

Stop leaving in the past, embrace change. Wedding Planners are not just for the Rich, but for all who want the best.

(1) (Reply)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze Bags Humanitarian Personality Of The Year Award / Are You Planning A Party And Need Industrial Gas Burner? / Nigeria: Nddc Plans N1.8 Trillion Calabar-lagos Coastal Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.