Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo (38505 Views)

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper / Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Tonyspecial(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
d
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by amerengues(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmm

I do not pitch my tent with EndSars or KillSars solely because of what I fear may chance- this is an inevitable reign and boom in the robbery ‘industry’. However, the only reason I subscribe to this protest is that Government do not do the right thing until the situation goes sour and irreparable.

There are some people who hold the view that these SARS agent work for some high profile Nigerians and even deliver some quota though no evidence to back this.

One of my very innocent student has been harassed and pushed inside their car before. A very young and well dressed boy who was coming for a class.

From all indications, there is no sign that they can end sars but I know that they can truly reform and rebrand them. They say that they will give them name tag.....�how can the dead tell us the name of the person who shot him or her?

There is a limit to human endurance and I hope the Government is listening and watching. Only if people can protest against bad governances like this and stop getting distracted by BBN and entertainment.

The future js in our hands and not theirs.

God bless us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Suspect33:
mm

Let them teste the monster they created, sai baba more 100 years.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by lathrowinger: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Beautiful,
I'm yet to see some of the myopic protesters in the mud abi the rainy season no reach south west?
When the barbarians were killing innocent IPOB protesters, most of you animals made it a point of duty to laugh at their gallant corpse.
Some even saved it on their phone and use them as memes.
Now that it is affecting everybody because the cub you fed with human meat has grown to a lion lurking for your flesh you want Ndigbo to join this senseless protest.
Ndi ara, this time around we will sit in our shops and tell you "we warned you all with our blood"
May the party continue.
Ahịa zuba!

Your mumu nor too much

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by tosine102: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
U better goan work
Bkayyy:
Beautiful,
I'm yet to see some of the myopic protesters in the mud abi the rainy season no reach south west?
When the barbarians were killing innocent IPOB protesters, most of you animals made it a point of duty to laugh at their gallant corpse.
Now that it is affecting everybody because the cub you fed with human meat has grown to a lion lurking for your flesh you want Ndigbo to join this senseless protest.
Ndi ara, this time around we will sit in our shops and tell you "we warned you all with our blood"
May the party continue.
Ahịa zuba!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
If u live in ogijo

I'm leading a protest tomorrow

Hit me up if your interested

Take off point is ogijo market to police station and then to obas palace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by GeneralPula: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
[s]
Bkayyy:
Beautiful,
Now that it is affecting everybody because the cub you fed with human meat has grown to a lion lurking for your own flesh and you now want Ndigbo to join this senseless protest.
May the party continue.
Ahịa zuba!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by danilmo: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Beautiful,
Now that it is affecting everybody because the cub you fed with human meat has grown to a lion lurking for your own flesh and you now want Ndigbo to join this senseless protest.
May the party continue.
Ahịa zuba!

ure embarrassing human intelligence bro..

5 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by thaoriginator: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Headshots
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by OdefaGirl(f): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Before you know it.... they will say they are under attack by the protesters.... this country don tire me.
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by UCMax1: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one! let them feel what Ndigbo have been experiencing......
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Perfecttouchade: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
edlion57:
For those of u,way never witness military regime.this is the next level...una Never see something ...
I swear..it's intentional

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by oloriLFC(f): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Beautiful,
May the party continue.
Ahịa zuba!
because you saw Osogbo, you thought it's only Yorubas that are protesting. Think again. Even in Lagos, hundreds of Yorubas and Igbos are protesting. #EndSARS

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Readonee35L(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
fourboys:
this end of SARS protesters dey no go work
Where the work they?
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by OdefaGirl(f): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Beautiful,
May the party continue.
Ahịa zuba!

We are on this Bro....
We rather stand now, not because our brothers from the other tribes support our ideologies but because SARS is that general parasite that eats up our youths irrespective of tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by jansonn(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Any protest that doesn't include dissolution of this abominable entity, count Ndigbo out of it.
We warned you guys. "when the beginning is cursed, the going will yield nothing"
Who's this fool and what is thesame fool saying!!
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Brushstrokes20: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pathetic! The shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Beautiful,
May the party continue.
Ahịa zuba!

You are misguided, or maybe confused.

Is there is not a difference between Ndigbo and IPOB?
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Suspect33(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Eryyy92: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
fourboys:
this end of SARS protesters dey no go work
yahoo boys and armed robbers dey self-employed na

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Xisnin(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Comedian2019:
Except you sack all these mofos, they are useless and can never change.
Yes, let us sack them all so your "rugged" boys can take over.
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Omezif(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Police should take it easy we don't know what do you
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by emzynuel1: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerian youth are more stupid Dan sars
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
They have all block their ears...they won't listen to you......just be ready to take laws in your hands wen one is illegally arrested, harrased, extorted or brutalized by SARs....wen they see you can kill them too, they will reach out for reforms, but 4now they will tag your protests as illegal n state sponsored to destabilized their govt
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Bkayyy: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You are misguided, or maybe confused.

Is there is not a difference between Ndigbo and IPOB?

Technically I don't see any.
Though I'm neither an Ipob supporter nor a fan of their ideology but whenever they are killed unarmed and unjustly, all I see is my fellow Igbo men lying in the street and most none Igbo Nigerians laughing at their close.
So you see my friend, a fowl doesn't sit and watch where group of birds are being murdered because it might be it one day

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
#team_END_TERTIARY_INSTITUTIONS

Extortion & Students Abuse are too much cool

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by leisuretym: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
chuose2:
Southerners when una go get sense?

Have you heard clashes between Fulani Herdsmen & Farmers in Sokoto?

Have you heard SARS misbehave in the North?

This is simply a ploy of southern intimidation while fulani invade Nija through the rail Buhari wants to build to Niger Republic

WAKE UP, Buhari plans to give Nigeria to the Fulanis from all over West Africa

SARS is HISBAH in disguise , the sharia is real .
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by AOB1: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Dear youths, lets take back our country from these old men. Analog old men can't be leading us in this digital age.
you can't just sit down in your house and be telling us to take back our country

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Comedian2019: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xisnin:

Yes, let us sack them all so your "rugged" boys can take over.
We need to sack them all and employ sane people.
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:

Technically I don't see any.
Though I'm neither an Ipob supporter nor a fan of their ideology but whenever they are killed unarmed and unjustly, all I see is my fellow Igbo men lying in the street and most none Igbo Nigerians laughing at them.

There are EndSARS protest in Osogbo not because SARS specifically target Yorubas.

SARS target anyone irrespective of tribe or ethnicity.

Anyone who thinks this is problem does not concern Igbos or other ethnicities are deceiving themselves.

The IPOB case is an entirely different one. Those guys don't really know what they are fighting for. They say they want their own country, but are busy threatening the president who does not have the legal power to give them what they are asking for.
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Bkayyy: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
OdefaGirl:

We are on this Bro....
We rather stand now, not because our brothers from the other tribes support our ideologies but because SARS is that general parasite that eats up our youths irrespective of tribe.
Before we complain about the current of a river, we should first trace it's source.
When did mass law enforcement agencies extra judicial killing of protesters started?
Ans. Ipob protest.
Did most the citizens of Nigeria condemn it?
Ans. No (most hailed them Infact and use the dead corpse of the protesters as memes).
See, young lady I am not being ethnocentric in my view on this. It is only a fool that will think that Nigerian law enforcement agencies that have gotten B.sc and M.sc in killing of Biafran protesters will think twice about opening live bullets on this Sars protesters

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by OwenJesse27(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos / 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home / Man Butchers Two Sisters In Jos Over Pregnancy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.