Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog (986 Views)

Benue Places N5m Bounty On Killers Of Terkula Suswam, Bans Toyota Corolla / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One / La Catrina: María Guadalupe López Esquivel, Cartel Boss Killed In Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by Emmyreal4(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
A Colombian drug gang has out a $70,000 bounty on a police dog. Sombra or “Shadow” has sniffed out almost 10 tons of drugs in more than 300 operations. The K9’s work has lead to 245 arrests.

Intelligence sources say drug sniffing dog’s record success has lead the Colombian cartel to put a 200m-peso ($70,000) price on its head, BBC News reports.

The Urabeños gang responsible for the hit request is considered Colombia’s most powerful criminal organization. Police have moved Sombra to ensure her safety.

The six-year-old German shepherd is now stationed at the Bogotá Airport, which is much safer than the gang’s heartland, where she used to work with counter-narcotics forces.

Police say she is accompanied by her usual handler as well as extra officers to improve her safety during her deployments.

@lalasticlala
@seun
@mynd44
Fp

Source: BBC

Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by Righteousness89(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Just Imagine the Evil Heart of Man to an Innocent Dog that Exposes Evil..

No Weapon Fashioned against Sombra shall Prosper!

2 Likes

Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by osamz007: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

na wa for u o

you dey sleep for NAIRALAND ni?

1 Like

Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by abeniagbon(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
that God suppose know how to calm down small
Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by Emmyreal4(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

grin
Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by illicit(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Send d dog to Calabar
Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by peterantai(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
The Dog no wan let them cash out. Lol.
I pity the handler, he's not safe as it is, so far the cartel is after that dog they'll get the dog and he could be caught up in the middle.

1 Like

Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
make them gimme 10% of the money
Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by Emmyreal4(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
peterantai:
I pity the handler, he's not safe as it is, so far the cartel is after that dog they'll get the dog and he could be caught up in the middle.
true talk
Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by DaddyRochie1642: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
peterantai:

You be Wise Man
Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by Emmyreal4(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
illicit:
Send d dog to Calabar
do that e go end inside pot abi grin
Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
$70k

Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by thundafire: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Even dog is giving them more headaches. Life no balance

1 Like

Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by bmdthemix: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
d dog is doing its job nahh

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by gift2xl: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Wow... I remember wen I went to that country in my dream, it was something else, Thankgod I was woken up by the noise of jet that passed my roof.
Re: The Colombian Cartel Just Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog by Emmyreal4(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
gift2xl:
Wow... I remember wen I went to that country in my dream, it was something else, Thankgod I was woken up by the noise of jet that passed my roof.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) / What Is The Offence For A Person Who Escape From Prison In Nigeria / 20-month-old Baby Dies Of Starvation After Mother Leaves Her To Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.