Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Opinion: Money Is Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Money Is Love (148 Views)

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Money Is Love by McCoy662(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Seriously I've noticed that. Money is both self love and love for others.

I'm a craftsman and one in a while I go broke but what supprises me the most is that any time I'm broke, I tend not to fancy anything about me and around me. I find it even difficult to eat even though I still have enough for feeding. I find it extremely difficult to buy any petty thing for my self even though I could still afford it. My self esteem always reduce drastically for me... Like my fellas will be singing our usual national anthem
boss how far na?
to me, and I will be like are these people mad ni grin grin
I've also noticed my love for my girlfriend always goes to zero level at those points... I mean, I won't call or text. If she even managed to call, it's always a brief strict talk of any important thing at the moment; no romantic lengthy talks and all that. Most especially I don't allow her to visit or I even cancel her scheduled visit

But on the contrary, whenever I'm on cool cash, I feel fly. I always see reasons to be addressed as boss even though my guys know nothing about the money in my hand... I call babe every time and talks for hours... I turn to a real-time glutton, I call babe to spend days with me. Like my life when I have money and when I'm broke are just opposite.

Is it only me abi I dey with some fellas here?? grin

(1) (Reply)

I Thank God For Life [video] / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry New-zealand(gccinz) / Lagoon Gate Estate Land For Sale, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos - Invest In Land Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.