Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

"End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG (18525 Views)

Prepare For State Police, Lagos Assembly Tells Safety Corps / Lagos Assembly Reacts To Proscription Of F-SARS / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by iboboyswag(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:
Modes of operation of security agents in every country are different and based on profiling even in America. Even Black cops are more likely to be more careful while arresting a black thug.

Policing in Mexico is different from policing in Sweden or Switzerland. In Mexico, when you are covered with tattoos, their police literally strips you down to even your underwear to ensure that you are not peddling drugs. The Mexican police understands through experience what the drug cartels are capable of and how they appear. Someone in Australia or Europe would consider that an abuse of human rights.

The Nigerian police force uses the method that best suits Nigeria. If a foreigner from Western Europe arrives Nigeria , the individual would be surprise that Ak-47 rifles are used even in the absence of combat because police in their countries make use of pistols. Governors in such countries most times move with less than 5 security details.

Are the Nigerian police force wrong to use Ak-47s in broad daylight? Absolutely no. Even terrorist attacks in the UK are perpetuated with knives which shows the effective control of even civilian grade guns in that country. The Nigerian system demands that Law enforcement officials are always ready for combat at least with semi automatic rifles because an average Nigerian armed criminal moves with a superior weapon and there would not be enough time for reinforcement due to the state of bad roads , air response and other factors.

I hope it is innocent Nigerians that stole Ak47s after killing men of the force who represent the Federal Government of Nigeria.

The forerunners of this controversy have sinister motives.

They can run their fraudulent schemes without resistance, engage in their cultism parades in broad daylight , rebuild the local drug trade routes and strengthen the southern fire arms proliferation industry.

If the police force is reformed those celebrities who protested yesterday who are okay with the many policemen at their gates beating fans to pulp when they trespass would not have any police men attached to them because it is not so in the countries they visit. So they don't want to talk about reformation, they just want to stop a part of a larger whole because of their friends.

You are bleeped in many ways... Slave Mentality!

2 Likes

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by nudarmediaworld: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
We are together in this...

Contact NudarMediaWorld for graphic designs such as illustrative/interactive arts, digital media flyers, logo designs, infographics, branding, etc

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by k2money(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:
Modes of operation of security agents in every country are different and based on profiling even in America. Even Black cops are more likely to be more careful while arresting a black thug.

Policing in Mexico is different from policing in Sweden or Switzerland. In Mexico, when you are covered with tattoos, their police literally strips you down to even your underwear to ensure that you are not peddling drugs. The Mexican police understands through experience what the drug cartels are capable of and how they appear. Someone in Australia or Europe would consider that an abuse of human rights.

The Nigerian police force uses the method that best suits Nigeria. If a foreigner from Western Europe arrives Nigeria , the individual would be surprise that Ak-47 rifles are used even in the absence of combat because police in their countries make use of pistols. Governors in such countries most times move with less than 5 security details.

Are the Nigerian police force wrong to use Ak-47s in broad daylight? Absolutely no. Even terrorist attacks in the UK are perpetuated with knives which shows the effective control of even civilian grade guns in that country. The Nigerian system demands that Law enforcement officials are always ready for combat at least with semi automatic rifles because an average Nigerian armed criminal moves with a superior weapon and there would not be enough time for reinforcement due to the state of bad roads , air response and other factors.

I hope it is innocent Nigerians that stole Ak47s after killing men of the force who represent the Federal Government of Nigeria.

They can run their fraudulent schemes without resistance, engage in their cultism parades in broad daylight , rebuild the local drug trade routes and strengthen the southern fire arms proliferation industry.

If the police force is reformed those celebrities who protested yesterday who are okay with the many policemen at their gates beating fans to pulp when they trespass would not have any police men attached to them because it is not so in the countries they visit. So they don't want to talk about reformation, they just want to stop a part of a larger whole because of their friends.
So the method that suit Nigeria is killing them? Please go for brain enlargement.

1 Like

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by segebase(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
G
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by ibuildstuff(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

Swear you don't attempt Cyber fraud when you are short of legitimate customers?
So the youths currently protesting in Lagos and other parts of the country are fraudster?

Guy are just dumb n me swearing or not will not change ur dumb mentality.

But just so u know, I have never been involved in fraud. Until u have been held by SARS for no reason u will never understand.

Pray u are not a victim of SARs.

Just so u know, police profiling Blacks in the US is the reason for black lives matter movement. Just because the police do it doesn't mean it's right or the US method is right.

1 Like

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
ibuildstuff:

So the youths currently protesting in Lagos and other parts of the country are fraudster?

Guy are just dumb n me swearing or not will not change ur dumb mentality.

But just so u know, I have never been involved in fraud. Until u have been held by SARS for no reason u will never understand.

Pray u are not a victim of SARs.

I have been stopped and searched by the gallant and brave men of SARS several times. I even tipped them 500 naira or 1000 naira for a drink. I'm not a criminal so I have nothing to fear.
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by MoneyTrees(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Who u?
grin grin cheesy
Ask your religious leader, him sef want #End_SARS

Lumig:
undecided I disagree with the Lagos House of Assembly, instead I will ask for #REFORMSARS. Otherwise Kidnappers/Fraudsters /Armed Robbers would have a filled day.
Most of these #ENDSARS noise are coming from these criminals. In a society that complains about insecurity, inadequate policing and all sorts. Let's encourage the reform of the whole police force in such a way that criminal-minded ones in the force are flushed out and adequately punished for their excesses.
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by MoneyTrees(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
That's because you're using Tecno P7 2012 edition to login
Carry your 1000 go find better shekpe or Mali kush so you fit sleep
#no_bad_energy #End_sars

ethicallyright:

I have been stopped and searched by the gallant and brave men of SARS several times. I even tipped them 500 naira or 1000 naira for a drink. I'm not a criminal so I have nothing to fear.
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
MoneyTrees:
That's because you're using Tecno P7 2012 edition to login
Carry your 1000 go find better shekpe or Mali kush so you fit sleep
#no_bad_energy #End_sars

Nope, because I'm decent , soft , a law abiding citizen and not a hood rat like you.
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by k2money(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=ethicallyright post=94772337]

I have been stopped and searched by the gallant and brave men of SARS several times. I even tipped them 500 naira or 1000 naira for a drink. I'm not a criminal so I have nothing to fear. [/quote is either you are a Sars or eating from the table of sars
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by jhybho: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

You're either someone from a wealthy Family or an introverted legit online person.

SARS or whatever the f.uck they are called don't give a f.uck about the poor and less privileged guys who are not criminals or fraudsters or whatever illegal thing they don't do.

It is a source of living for them. There are children of police officers that understand the importance of their fathers or Mothers being SARS officers. It is a source of living for them and coupled with our national instinct of misusing any public office with some kind of power attached to it as a Nigerian. This is a very normal thing in our country. It will blow over soon.

Why do you even have to tip them in the first place, government do pay them. This is the kind of attitude that turned them into people that force criminals into paying for their freedom.
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by MoneyTrees(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
You're a wise man.... smiley
2 jumbo sizes of Mali kush for u

Dunt mind Dem zombies who think to be oppressed by SARS is the constitutional rights they studied in school

bobowaja:

It will.... If they see that people are not relenting. End SARS not reform. 7 reforms done in 3years and things keep getting worst. They should scrap it. SARS is getting bigger than the IGP himself.
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Kokaine(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

Its a democracy right? When the larger population say they dont want it. What does that tell you. The SARS guys are doing more harm than good. Until you live in southern Nigeria, you won't understand.
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Yakubu113: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

If Amotekun was fully established today, a bulk of their members will use machetes.
Do you see red ribbons tied to the guns of police officers abroad?
Now , check the gun of an average Nigerian police officer and you'll see a red ribbon or any fetish stuff suggesting voodoo tied to their guns.
That's why they use machetes, because they believe that "odeshi" may make their guns fail. It's basically a psychological thing.

To start with voodoo is not recognize by law the Nigerian police is established by law don't you feel embarrassed as a citizen of Nigeria when you see a police man in uniform carrying a machete walking on the street if you have a visiting friends from outside nigeria will u feel proud to tell the person that the man in uniform with a machete is a police officer as for amoteku it's a regional things which i doubt would be allowed to go around molesting and shooting people when there feel like.
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by MoneyTrees(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
King no dey coronate himself
If u're truly decent & law abiding....
Calling someone a hood rat is hate speech
cheesy cheesy wink cheesy smiley
Zombies everywhere
Smoke some weed so your brain cells will be opened
Guess it's working like Nigerian refineries
0 efficiency

ethicallyright:

Nope, because I'm decent , soft , a law abiding citizen and not a hood rat like you.

1 Like

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Kokaine(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
northbird:

Nobody is interested in your epistle.

FSars, SARS as a unit no longer operate within the purvey of their calling.

They feel they are above the law, but they got it wrong this time, the power belongs to the people.

Dont mind him he's just talking rubbish. I read the rubbish he wrote looking for anything intelligent there. Nothing at all.

How can he justify Mexican profiling drug lords to SARS criminally intended spying of phones to see account balance and rob the victim in the bush after coercing him with weapons and threats of implication. Are they even anywhere close? How many innocent people have been killed by SARS compared to the armed robbers they even purport to protect us from. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by supercase1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

something tells me u are a police man grin grin
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

Can you imagine the nonsense this one is saying? So the method that best suits Nigerians is killing and maiming at the hands of security agencies.
Don't worry. Sey you say you're a software programmer. I'm sure you move around with a phone and laptop. I pray one of these days you come across these demons. I hope they find this nonsense you've posted on their behalf on your phone before they donate bullets to your skull.

1 Like

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by slivertongue: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
SARS IS NOW AN ORPHAN
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Johnrake69: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

You have no fucking clue about what you're talking about. What percentage of Nigerians are armed? And are you tell me that criminals in Nigeria have access to more sophisticated weapons than those in the western world? This is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Waterbear(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abeg, police are my friends..

Check my signature..
Dm me

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by boliswitpassprik(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

you are a fool and I pray you live the rest of your life in pain, smart way most Nigerian youths have lived theirs due to SARS. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by ibuildstuff(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

Na so, u nor for tip them, asshole.

1 Like

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Emmasnoop(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mad people everywhere
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Johnrake69:

You have no fucking clue about what you're talking about. What percentage of Nigerians are armed? And are you tell me that criminals in Nigeria have access to more sophisticated weapons than those in the western world? This is unbelievable.
Don't mind the doofus

1 Like

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by WATCHOVER(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

God bless you, only your post got my attention, those celebrities shouting endSARS are hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by WATCHOVER(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kokaine:

Its a democracy right? When the larger population say they dont want it. What does that tell you. The SARS guys are doing more harm than good. Until you live in southern Nigeria, you won't understand.
Those shouting endSARS are either ignorant or hypocrite
Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Nerro042: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Can you imagine the nonsense this one is saying? So the method that best suits Nigerians is killing and maiming at the hands of security agencies.
Don't worry. Sey you say you're a software programmer. I'm sure you move around with a phone and laptop. I pray one of these days you come across these demons. I hope they find this nonsense you've posted on their behalf on your phone before they donate bullets to your skull.

That fool ain't no software designer. Either he is a policeman or he's related to one. No software designer writes that trash to defend fucking sars

2 Likes

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Jimmyld231: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

Ode ni eleyi oooooo

1 Like

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Dayvidblue: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
God bless you, you have just stated my very thought on this matter.

ethicallyright:

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by Blackpapaya007: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bleep YOU!!!!

ethicallyright:

Re: "End F-SARS, Protect Protesters" - Lagos Assembly Tells FG by hola106(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: S(a)RS = SPECIAL ROBBERY SQUAD

Evil thrives when good men do nothing

#NYM

A united youth is an unstoppable force
it is special arm robbery squad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Mary Odili Denies Working With Tribunal Judges To Favour Tinubu / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.