Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) (29709 Views)

A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / Police Arrest Father, Son And Grandson For Murder In Kano (Photo) / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by MoneyTrees(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Togo dope
Kind should never eat kind
Better to focus on how to recover part of the money made during slave trade...
I've forgotten how much whyty are owing this nation grin cheesy

The woman is only showing dubiousness in illiteracy, she obviously never smoked weed when young, this is the obvious side effects
If you don't take my advice
See my signature below
Take 1 wrap, twice a day

Angrykidd:
angry

Madam,this is actually a profitable and lucrative business. Making and selling babies for 1.3 million naira is actually very lucrative to me,way better than selling akara on the streets.
If ever you survive the wrath of the law over this just know I'll like to invest in your business.
When you are released you can give me your daughters so I'll help impregnate them while you focus on selling them,then we'll share our proceeds 50/50..
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Egoveen:

Egoveen to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

At least i was sold to a rich family,but as for you,your father has been mining skulls to feed you and your miserable mother....unam ikot.
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by Xantel(f): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na wa for wire road
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by OBIPLUS(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Our morals is at its lowest, I thought there are procedures for child adoption.
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi rajiun
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by Emmandu(f): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Weytin musa no go see for gate....
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
akosy:
This wickedness is unthinkable. Just listen to her fIimzy excuse. Imagine her giving your daughter ₦50 for what is priceless embarassed... This mama get conscience so?
Thank God for intervention(The daughter, the husband and the authority).

Righteousness you have a Client(soul) to attend to. grin

I don't see it as an intervention though.

Forgive me if I sound heartless but I see that child being better taken care of if he was with the adoptive parents. The father of the child can't pay for hospital fees for birth, is it taking care of mother and child he can now do? The new mother don't have anything tangible doing, how will they cater for the needs of the child adequately?

Asides, the man hasn't married her, which according to the grandmother is a shameful thing in their community ie an unmarried pregnant girl. And with the way I'm seeing this, he may never get around to marrying her. In fact, if child bills piles, he may abscond leaving her an unmarried single mother. At the end, it's still the grandmother that will deal with everything cause the grandfather won't help (based on the shame issue).

If not that we're too sentimental about certain things, in some cases, children are better off living with buoyant couples that can comfortably take care of them.
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by pacespot(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
pozehnani:

Now if they were rich or well to do and sold this baby, I'll agree with you that it's wickedness but in this case it is clear it's poverty. Or What rich parents will sell their baby for money? You tell me..

If I go by your narrative, all the poor parents should be selling their kids to raise cash, right? Would you do that if you were a single mother and poor?
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by EmperorJay05: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Baby boy is in shock
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by pozehnani(f): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
pacespot:

If I go by your narrative, all the poor parents should be selling their kids to raise cash, right? Would you do that if you were a single mother and poor?

Stop being ridiculous and don't try to twist my words. I know you understand what I'm saying otherwise you lack simple comprehension ability.

I never said all poor parents should start selling their children. All im saying is, they did what they did for money because they clearly have none.

Good night.
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by pacespot(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
pozehnani:

Stop being ridiculous and don't try to twist my words. I know you understand what I'm saying otherwise you lack simple comprehension ability.

I never said all poor parents should start selling their children. All im saying is, they did what they did for money because they clearly have none.

Good night.

It is you that lack comprehension, Miss blockhead.
They did what they did for money because they have none, were they the only parents without money out there, or are they the poorest parents on Earth? Stop pretending as if you can defend this evil act, because the more you do so the more I can see you are no better than those evil mothers, and you would do the same if you were in their shoes. Typical Nigerian woman who resorts into abuse without a coherent thought.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:17am On Oct 10, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

Is she a yamlegger? Na them them sabi baby factory stuff pass. tongue
Phucking YEEBOS
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
south south women una weldone, anything for money is welcome even your grandchildren.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ / Fulani Herdsmen Who Attacked A Farmer In Benue Arrested By Police (Photo) / Young Robbers Arrested With Gun During Stop & Search On Gboko-Ugbema Roa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.