Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja (73815 Views)

Kizz Daniel Leads #EndSARS Protest In Abeokuta Days After Being Called Out / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
dandollaz:

If you have encountered sars I swear you will be on Street now.
SARS and a regular police on the road are the same. They are all criminals. Campaign for EndNigeriaPolice

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Bkayyy: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Nigerian singer popularly known as Small Doctor took to the streets to protest against the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).
He shared some videos on his social media pages.

He tweeted:

https://twitter.com/iam_smalldoctor/status/1314533004765728769

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGHkyqfJlxC/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBRrn6YT0F8

lalasticlala
Bịa OP na you be this?
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:

Bịa OP na you be this?
Lol grin
You can equally say that I'm also these..
Sometimes I wonder how some humans reason.

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by sissoko89: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sarz go juzt sit down for one corner dey observe them nez plan
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Bkayyy: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
You can equally say that I'm also these..
Sometimes I wonder how some humans reason.
Ok oh, be careful.
And remember to protect that your partners penis. I hear say na for that place them dey shoot Sars protesters.
Good luck, Happy protesting
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by jeff1993: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
this data seller is a scammer and third

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by lekbel09(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
I remember saying it here some few days ago that if celebrities should lead this stuff it will become huge .

Imagine someone like davido also coming out to lead the protests . Social media is doing a lot of things that people thought couldn't be possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by uniqueboi1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
Shame on 2 face!

Shame on Naira Marley!

Nice one Small Doctor. You have a fan today.

The both of them +Burnaboy are big fools.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by AmazingELixir: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin

Food and drink sellers go cash out big time today
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Agbebakun22: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
The mata don dey finally unleashed small small...

#Endsars
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Zyxzzzz: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
This guy just make me respect am more

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
Shame on 2 face!

Shame on Naira Marley!

SHAME ON BURNA FVCKN BOY TOO!!!
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Sweetaura: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
As jobs no dey, enough time to come out
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Mathantics: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by AristocraticMe: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kingnutts:

lies.. I no saby anybody weh don pay police pass 1k before ontop say he drive without licence, I nor kno anybody weh popo don lock up for days because he no get iPhone, I nor know anybody weh don bail himself with 4k because police see am for atm and he get tattoo.. make I continue
what are you saying ? Type properly man.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by omooba969(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Agbebakun22:
The mata don dey finally unleashed small small...

#Endsars

Only if Nigerians can seize the opportunity and start the long awaited REVOLUTION NOW.

One day na One day! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by yusufu16: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Millimann:
Runtown and Falz gave all these other ones the morale to come out.

No. Just a tweet from Wizkid started this movement

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by CioAngels(f): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Even old women were not left out.
2Face mother is a government worker so he is afraid so that government will not sack his mother. Don't worry 2Face will come out after the protest to talk on TV or for paper. We are Nigerians.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by ceeceeuwa: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobowaja:
Nice one

#EndSARS before it end youths

Another point is hunger strike. If the issue of food prices is not addressed, the govt might have something they can't control in few months cos not only the youths will protest, everyone - old or young will come out. Food is one of the essentials of life and and taking it out of people's reach is denying them right to live
This is one point everyone is turning a blind eyes to.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Agbebakun22: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
omooba969:

Only if Nigerians can seize the opportunity and start the long awaited REVOLUTION NOW.

One day na One day! smiley

Abi ooo but why northerner no protest nah
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
uniqueboi1:

BURNA IS AN OLD FOR NOTHING FOOL!

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by pius4luv(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
If we can start protesting like this, we wont send all our old cargo bad leader that they don’t care about us again ,this is Big sign to all our bad leader in Nigeria ,we are ready to fight for our right and stop embezzling our money.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Kingnutts(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
AristocraticMe:
what are you saying ? Type properly man.

if u do not understand then trust me, u shouldn't try to, e go pain u

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Brushstrokes20: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Awesome!.. Nig urgently needs a leader!
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Stocktrader1: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Omo Sars don buy market over there
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Millimann:
Runtown and Falz gave all these other ones the morale to come out.

They are true leaders! My respect for them, especially Falz, has tripled!!!
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by CioAngels(f): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
Shame on 2 face!

Shame on Naira Marley!

2Face mother is a government worker so he is afraid so that government will not sack his mother. 2Face will come out after the protest to show and talk for Tv or paper. Hm, we are Nigerians, smart people.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by omooba969(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Abi ooo but why northerner no protest nah

Leave those ones alone, they don't know any better.

They naturally adapt to any condition whatsoever - just look at the rate of killings and height of insecurity in their region.

I think they're still enjoying the fura-de-nunu. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by emijo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
So if Runtown and his brother Falz did not start this #endsars brutality movement this fear fear Igbo smoking gangsters wouldn’t have gathered the courage to hit the street to protest.
If you like protest from now till eternity we know those that started it.
One love to Runtown
One love to Falz
One love to Rudeboy
One love to all those that started this movement.

Naira Marley and 2Baba how market?

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by tollyboy5(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
SARS and a regular police on the road are the same. They are all criminals. Campaign for EndNigeriaPolice
Madam keep quiet!
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by MemoriesAndMe: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Naira marleys case is still a little bit understandable. He still has a case with the authorities and im sure the police don't want him to unleash his marlians. Just like Sowore couldn't lead the recent RevolutionNow protest cos of his pending case.So they may have reset his brain small like they did Tuface back then.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by omooba969(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
pius4luv:
If we can start protesting like this, we wont send all our old cargo bad leader that they don’t care about us again ,this is Big sign to all our bad leaders in Nigeria ,we are ready to fight for our right and stop embezzling our money.

They're your dads and everybody needs to treat their fvckup.

We should be stoning them instead of singing their praises.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” / Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.