Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja (73812 Views)

Kizz Daniel Leads #EndSARS Protest In Abeokuta Days After Being Called Out / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bro South East dey protest too. IMO and Enugu protests made front page yesterday.

LegendHero:

Are the South Easterners protesting in their respective states?

So far the only regions protesting are the South South and the South West.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
obiekunie2:

nna leave that matter oo!

if u do go awkuzu u for dey beg ndi-anambra to initiate a massive protest against awkuzu SARS for the entire eastern region!

those people have sent a lot of innocent umu igbo to early grave bc they couldn't raise 250k to be released for crime they did not commit!

DONT GET ME WRONG - I HATE FRAUD AND I HATE YAHOO!

BUT I FEEL THEY SHOULD TRIED LIKE EFFCC IS DOING AND NOT JUST KILL THEM ON SUSPICIOUS GROUND.

Daddy only criminals are scared of Sars, stay away from the protest. You have been warned.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by LegendHero(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
madridguy:
Bro South East dey protest too. IMO and Enugu protests made front page yesterday.

That’s cool then.

Thanks bro
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
I could not attend m friend wedding in mainland Cos of SARS issue...it will be stupid of me going public when i have car but I hate those guys

END SARs...disband theNig police...corruption everywhere

Duff my hat for small Dr...omo iyateacher
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by madridguy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
You welcome bro.

LegendHero:

That’s cool then.

Thanks bro
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
tollyboy5:

Madam keep quiet!
Cry me a river.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by FahBuLous: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
The youths should also use this same energy to protest against unemployment, bad governance, criminal politicians, no electricity, bad roads, hunger in the land etc.. No be only SARS be their wahala..
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Lorenzop: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:
All of una just dey shout end SARS.

Remember say mopol and even normal police dey do those things wey sars dey do. Or do you think mopols and police at road blocks don't look for young guys to extort.

Fooool....can't you see the placards where it us boldly written "So No to Police Brutality"

Keypad warrior... Come out and join and stop typing garbage here

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Pele

Dat dark guy with green mask is my Facebook friend. Won't mention him for security reasons. grin grin grin
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by saaron(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
#EndSars is only happening in the South. Nothing in the North. What does that tells you? Think about it. Police brutality on Southern Nigeria is not by accident.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
#EndNigeria
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by chipet67(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lol... Nigerians love telling themselves lies.
Those things wey una want make them use ban sars shebi police and army and even civil defence dey do am?
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by walkingshadow911: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
emijo:
So if Runtown and his brother Falz did not start this #endsars brutality movement this fear fear Igbo smoking gangsters wouldn’t have gathered the courage to hit the street to protest.
If you like protest from now till eternity we know those that started it.
One love to Runtown
One love to Falz
One love to Rudeboy
One love to all those that started this movement.

Naira Marley and 2Baba how market?

Read wat u posted logically, u wudd see dat u dont understand yourself.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Dat dark guy with green mask is my Facebook friend. Won't mention him for security reasons. grin grin grin
I don't know him. I'm not in Lagos. I got those pictures from Twitter.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Dapson73(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:
All of una just dey shout end SARS.

Remember say mopol and even normal police dey do those things wey sars dey do. Or do you think mopols and police at road blocks don't look for young guys to extort.

You sounded like one of those SARS.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Banmeallday: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Police at check points extort motorists.
Some Nigerians don't even know that SARS is a part of Nigeria Police Force. Someone asked me, if SARS is ended where would SARS officials work? Won't they be rendered jobless?

That is it!

Nigerians are not serious, always looking for the easy way out and to patch patch things. SARS they are protesting about when SARS is part of the FEDERAL POLICE, which is part of the FEDERAL MILITARY, which the President is the de facto head of.....

But no, they will not ask for Buhari to resign......
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by sylve11: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
after them don address this one finish, na hunger matter go come follow up. FG go hear am. cool
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by wristbangle: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobowaja:
Nice one

#EndSARS before it end youths

Another point is hunger strike. If the issue of food prices is not addressed, the govt might have something they can't control in few months cos not only the youths will protest, everyone - old or young will come out. Food is one of the essentials of life and and taking it out of people's reach is denying them right to live

I pray to see this day come. Everybody will protest and the entire country will shut down. This is the protest I am waiting plus judgement against our wicked leaders.

The country tire person. The revolution we are praying for has begin already.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by cray91(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
confirm!
dandollaz:

If you have encountered sars I swear you will be on Street now.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by K4daniel: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
That small boy get mind ooo
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by ofiko123(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
ENDSARS...
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Danny50: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yahoo plus boyz claiming saint...Take it or leave it this protest is beneficiary to yahoo boys only.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is what BBNaija show had been trying to shield. shocked Imagin the distraction of a show... grin All thanks to babanla wizzy...It happening now. the strong course ...Long awaited Revolution..the begining of the end. ..The New Nigeria. The Nigeria of My Dreams...
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by bluefilm: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
If these people eventually end SARS, what exactly will they replace it with?

I ask because Me, I like SARS o.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Wasky101: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:

Rubbish talk!
No mind am, either the guy nah SARS or him papa
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Firespitterz: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
THUNDER FIRE SARS!

THUNDER FIRE BUHARI!!!

THUNDER FIRE TINUBU BLOCKOS!!!
Hinsha hAllah hAmin grin

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by AmbFmk: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one SD

I will soon become a celeb... Then I will have boldness to lead protest...

That's why I'm working so hard with...

[url]www.wealthonnet.com [/url]
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by orgylover: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
CROWD OF TOUTS
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
FahBuLous:
The youths should also use this same energy to protest against unemployment, bad governance, criminal politicians, no electricity, bad roads, hunger in the land etc.. No be only SARS be their wahala..

It will begin from the stronger ones among us and the others will for follow suit. Who dares maul the son of a senior advocate. Nigeria is everybodys business. Shame on "am minding my own business" yeyebrities .how many people the government will settle now? Lol
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Gpapa77: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
We are supposed to protest like this against Buhari
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by ElValiente(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
Shame on 2 face!

Shame on Naira Marley!

Nice one Small Doctor. You have a fan today.
forget Tuface. That one na Gunner. As for naira Marley. If niqqa start ehn Lagos will boil. All my oga for work even directors na marlian. How that guy pull that shit up. We met for joint I said oga u dey chill too. Just 30mins short break ooo. Oga remove tie collect Benson switch and dark rum. Look at me and shout Marlian. I shock. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.