Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja (73813 Views)

Kizz Daniel Leads #EndSARS Protest In Abeokuta Days After Being Called Out / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Kwara1stson: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Abi ooo but why northerner no protest nah
no sars here in the north

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by DICKstractor: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Theevilone:

Go on endsars hashtag on tweeter and see lots of video on how sars waste innocent souls, police don't waste souls like sars

My only fear is that if ban sars they will all resort to arm robbery

It'd be better we know that we dealing with full time arm robbers than them being in the disguise of Nigerian police and committing atrocities
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Earnonline9: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
if the old man president wont endSARs he should resign.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by raphy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
na ppl wey no get better work de storm street we de work to fight for our daily bread.gofment no go feed u.the celebrity u de follow no go rent house for u all u need na to go hustle first chop belly ful and drink water then carry placard and shout

#ENDSARS #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

THAT SMALL DOC MONEY DE HIM ACANT SO HIM NO GET WAHALA.

SEE HUNGRY YOUTH..

BUT #ENDSARS
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by aziza45442: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lol... nigeria love telling themselves untruths.Those stuff wey una want make them use moratorium sars shebi police and force and even secession favour dey do am?
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by pandabet(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
I've never liked small doctor nor his song but for dis act
am a fan from today

not all those smoking weed thinking dem sabi street mean while dem no get liver
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by GiZcorp: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
How come no youth is talking about ASUU strike, the hike in fuel price and the increase in electricity tariff? All these hushpuppy descendants sef. If the nigger were to be around now I'm sure be wearing Versace dress with #endsars inscription on it. Bunch of fraudsters! Mind you if you quote me you are one of them...
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Police at check points extort motorists.
Some Nigerians don't even know that SARS is a part of Nigeria Police Force. Someone asked me, if SARS is ended where would SARS officials work? Won't they be rendered jobless?
sars bi police it would have make sense to say #endpolice
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by rolams(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
Shame on 2 face!

Shame on Naira Marley!

Nice one Small Doctor. You have a fan today.

I declare myself as one of his fans too. This guy earn my respect!
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by tollyboy5(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Cry me a river.
Look at u. You're spitting trash! You're good example of Nigerian girls. Numskull
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Awoo88: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Buhari and his people are playing with fire. This protest will soon assume a life of it own. When it does we will witness our own a Arab spring.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by dstar01(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Massive respect to Small doctors and the agege boys shocked

Register and Win in the Nija Live weekly Draws:

Nija Live is an eCommerce platform that is set to help Nigerians have access to quality products that they may not otherwise have access to, due to funds.
All you need to do to get started is to register on the website and you are on your way to being a proud winner of selected items.
Registration on the Nija Live platform is very simple. All you simply need to do is visit the website via https://www.nija.live. On the top right corner, you will see the Login or Register icon. Click on the icon and a new page will pop up. Select REGISTER. When you select REGISTER, it will bring up different fields containing details to be filled like Username, Email, Password, Confirm Password. Fill these fields and click Register.
As soon as you are done with registration, you can then select any of the items of your choice.
This week, Nija Live is allowing registered members to win a 50KG bag of rice. You too can become a winner. Hurry now to https://nija.live/product/caprice-rice-50-kg/ for details.
Spread the word to friends and Family!!!

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Awoo88: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
GiZcorp:

A zombified person defected!!! Sensible people please take note
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by madjune(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Why kill kill kill, what's wrong with some people?

Animals in human skin.

What's your problem?

People like you live your whole life wishing the world is rid of evil and it's agents but when you see a mechanism to enact that change, you hide.

I don't support killing of innocent people.
But, I'd shoot an armed robber or scam artist any day.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by FahBuLous: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
timebomb02:

It will begin from the stronger ones among us and the others will for follow suit. Who dares maul the son of a senior advocate. Nigeria is everybodys business. Shame on "am minding my own business" yeyebrities .how many people the government will settle now? Lol
We just need to Speak up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by seunmsg(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one. The police authorities should listen to the voice of Nigerians and disband the rogue SARS unit.

Btw, I hope 1million boys from Agege didn’t join the protest?
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by yommen: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:
All of una just dey shout end SARS.

Remember say mopol and even normal police dey do those things wey sars dey do. Or do you think mopols and police at road blocks don't look for young guys to extort.

They are at road blocks extorting, not supported but SARS men move around harassing young men here and there even till the extent of killing.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Lukebryan2sure: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
New meme

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Yahksbiz(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
when will they protest against tunibus
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by harrystories(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:
All of una just dey shout end SARS.

Remember say mopol and even normal police dey do those things wey sars dey do. Or do you think mopols and police at road blocks don't look for young guys to extort.
You're right but this will reset their brains and the way they're dealing with the youths.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
I don't know him. I'm not in Lagos. I got those pictures from Twitter.

Ok
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by greypencils: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
Shame on 2 face!

Shame on Naira Marley!

Nice one Small Doctor. You have a fan today.
Not Burna Boy. My Guy dey give Theory protest not practical.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by omooba969(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
[s]
madjune:

What's your problem?

People like you live your whole life wishing the world is rid of evil and it's agents but when you see a mechanism to enact that change, you hide.

I don't support killing of innocent people.
But, I'd shoot an armed robber or scam artist any day.
[/s]

You're one of Nigeria's problems.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Wierdceo: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
I really am waiting for naira marley's protest. Am looking up to it. I love those young guys that call themselves marlians. Them dy get mind.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by davididenyi(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jobless youth una never see any thing
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Oshokalo: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
small doctor,u try jareh next na naira Marley match to national assembly
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Oshokalo: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
how I wish this kind energy is channel on we want #STABLE LIGHT IN NIGERIA# and we achieve that
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by larryking540: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
omooba969:

So you actually wanna see people falling dead left, right and centre before you believe that Corona is real?

I see why you couldn't afford to buy sense on jumia - very expensive!

u really don't need to make sense by adding insult to feel important on social media it makes u look senseless.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by cdcd76: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobowaja:
Nice one

#EndSARS before it end youths

Another point is hunger strike. If the issue of food prices is not addressed, the govt might have something they can't control in few months cos not only the youths will protest, everyone - old or young will come out. Food is one of the essentials of life and and taking it out of people's reach is denying them right to live

Isoright biko.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
when the person that we thought is senseless start making sense, just know there is fire on the mountain
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by madjune(m): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

You're one of Nigeria's problems.

You're sick.

Explain how my points are baseless?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.