Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) (54378 Views)

Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) / Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim & Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Step Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by tarantino1: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2020
Chanchit:
We stooopid gan for this country sha. like wtf?! He return from war?

Lol

E reach to ask
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by McTested(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2020
Me right now

Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2020
bamite:

If a tiv guy broke your heart just say so and stop wailing like a fallen WITCH
I've lived in benue state for almost 15 years. I know exactly what I'm saying.
Now run along, child.
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Jackmj(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2020
Chii59:
When #endsars is trending.
Benue people are lining up to bring a glorified man who.re home.
Tiv people especially be doing the opposite of what is expected from them.
When agatu killings was happening, it trended nationwide.
Maybe Sars is not a problem in benue, how about fulani herdsmen?
If they like,let them not support the moving train. They'll stand alone.

When they killed people in benue there was protest only in Benue and Abuja, what happened to the other states? But now you know how to complain, na Oyo
Even in the south East except Imo there is no protest but na only benue you see
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2020
Jackmj:

When they killed people in benue there was protest only in Benue and Abuja, what happened to the other states? But now you know how to complain, na Oyo
Lies. All lies.
Look, I live in benue and I know how it is.
If Nigeria divides today, the middle belt will suffer.
Benue state is be devilled with extreme poverty, joblessness, hunger and all sorts. The hunger will be *100 if Nigeria divides.
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Jackmj(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Chii59:

Lies. All lies.
Look, I live in benue and I know how it is.
If Nigeria divides today, the middle belt will suffer.
Benue state is be devilled with extreme poverty, joblessness, hunger and all sorts. The hunger will be *100 if Nigeria divides.
Which state are you from. Hunger? Benue exports food across the country, Although I'm not denying the fact that there is poverty in benue but you're making it seems like other states have no poverty at all meanwhile it's not the case

Ebonyi and Enugu has more poor citizens than benue according to Nigerian berau of statistics
Tell me which Nigerian state is free from poverty I'll wait
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Jackmj:

Which state are you from. Hunger? Benue exports food across the country, Although I'm not denying the fact that there is poverty in benue but you're making it seems like other states have no poverty at all meanwhile it's not the case

Ebonyi and Enugu has more poor citizens than benue according to Nigerian berau of statistics
Tell me which Nigerian state is free from poverty I'll wait
Benue exports food yet most of its indigenes are hungry. Very hungry. Jobless and insecure.
Because from time to time, armed bandits show them pepper.
Keep comparing yourself to enugu and ebonyi.
If Nigeria should be divided today, you will stand alone.
The true north will come together, oduduwa Republic one side, biafra one side.
With whom shall your state side with?
The North only remembers you guys when it's election time and you have no part in the South.
Think well.
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Jackmj(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Chii59:

Benue exports food yet most of its indigenes are hungry. Very hungry. Jobless and insecure.
The North only remembers you guys when it's election time and you have no part in the South.
Think well.
funny enough all the above mentioned are present in your state,.The poverty, the Hunger, unemployment in fact you even have money ritualists, human traffickers, and fraudsters as jara
And for your info we won't be alone, are you telling me you've never heard of middlbelt republic. we don't need your biafra. nothing to benefit
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Jackmj:

funny enough all the above mentioned are present in your state,.The poverty, the Hunger, unemployment in fact you even have money ritualists, human traffickers, and fraudsters as jara
And for your info we won't be alone, are you telling me you've never heard of middlbelt republic. we don't need your biafra. nothing to benefit
Middlebelt Republic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what a joke!!
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by bamite(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Chii59:

I've lived in benue state for almost 15 years. I know exactly what I'm saying.
Now run along, child.

If your state is so nice why come to scavenge in benue olodo.

Chii59:

Think well.

Now I know you're truly delusional. You should get of those drugs you're consuming. Can igbos even stay in Biafra themselves? when all they do is hawk gala and drugs in other ppls land. Ode
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by legacy2020: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
welcome home bro
AuntLaVIV:
Watch how benue people received kiddwaya in Benue state: PICS & VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=391zeMZGCY0
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Emmadoc: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
#Benuebreed but mediocrity na our emblem.
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
bamite:

If your state is so nice why come to scavenge in benue olodo.

Now I know you're truly delusional. You should get of those drugs you're consuming. Can igbos even stay in Biafra themselves? when all they do is hawk gala and drugs in other ppls land. Ode
This mentality you have is the same mentality your tiv people have that has consistently set them backward for decades.
You guys barely travel outside the state, at most middle belt, North Central. That's why you think makurdi is London.
You, and by extension, your people hate any form of constructive criticism.
Little wonder the land is poor.
Apart from drink burukutu/alcohol, eat pork meat, sh*t in the bush and have so many kids you can't cater for, what are you famous for again?
Kiddwaya? Scoffs!
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Exodora: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
This guy is really a kid just parading himself here and there for a mare BBN that he could not win or come as a first runner sef mtcMtcheeee am off here .
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by bamite(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Chii59:

This mentality you have is the same mentality your tiv people have that has consistently set them backward for decades.
You guys barely travel outside the state, at most middle belt, North Central. That's why you think makurdi is London.
Apart from drink burukutu/alcohol, eat pork meat, sh*t in the bush and have so many kids you can't cater for, what are you famous for again?
Kiddwaya? Scoffs!

And what are your people known for except drug peddling, baby factories, yahoo and any other evil vice?

It is no coincidence your people are disliked both within and outside Nigeria, there's a fundamental problem you need to fix, that's my two Kobo. Now fuckoff
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
bamite:

And what are your people known for except drug peddling, baby factories, yahoo and any other evil vice?

It is no coincidence your people are disliked both within and outside Nigeria, there's a fundamental problem you need to fix, that's my two Kobo. Now fuckoff
I can't remember telling you that I'm from a particular tribe or the other.
You've quickly assumed. Another error you made.
Tivland will remain grossly impoverished till your leaders run an inclusive administration.
Cutting out the idomas or igedes will get you no where.
Whatever tribe you may assume me to be is all in your head, child. Hopefully you'll grow someday.
You'll leave your round hut, go on a trip, see other places. You'll feel the pain in your heart when you remember where you come from.
And hopefully, you'll come back with new ideas on how to do your best to leave Benue better than you met it.
So long, boy. Run home to mama.
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by bamite(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Chii59:

I can't remember telling you that I'm from a particular tribe or the other.
You've quickly assumed. Another error you made.
Tivland will remain grossly impoverished till your leaders run an inclusive administration.
Cutting out the idomas or igedes will get you no where.
Whatever tribe you may assume me to be is all in your head, child. Hopefully you'll grow someday.
You'll leave your round hut, go on a trip, see other places. You'll feel the pain in your heart when you remember where you come from.
And hopefully, you'll come back with new ideas on how to do your best to leave Benue better than you met it.
So long, boy. Run home to mama.

You don't need to tell me your tribe for me to know, it is already glaring from the bitterness in your heart. We all know the people that harbor such wickedness and hatred for their own.
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
bamite:

You don't need to tell me your tribe for me to know, it is already glaring from the bitterness in your heart. We all know the people that harbor such wickedness and hatred for their own.
Says a boy who comes from a place where non-indigenes, wait, where even minority tribes (idoma, igede etc) are completely cut out from the seat of power. Where non-indigenes are treated like scum, told to go back to where they're coming from, cheated, threatened even abused by his kinsmen.
Mmm. Good one. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by bamite(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Chii59:

Says a boy who comes from a place where non-indigenes, wait, where even minority tribes (idoma, igede etc) are completely cut out from the seat of power. Where non-indigenes are treated like scum, told to go back to where they're coming from, cheated, threatened even abused by his kinsmen.
Mmm. Good one. undecided

When it comes to treatment of non indigens, who is worse than the south easterners of Nigeria?
The SE is the most non diverse region because of their wickedness, even in other people's land they try to maltreat, cheat and denigrate their host communities, even call each other Osu and all manner of useless characteristics and you're coming here to vomit rubbish from your mouth. Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) by Jackmj(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Chii59:

Kiddwaya? Scoffs!

Heal! Why don't you go back to your biafra London and let us be. Stunt tribalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO / Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) / 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.