Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK (38582 Views)

EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow / EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 / Mike Edwards' Look Without Beard. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
BBNaija season 4 first runner up, Mike Edwards has disclosed his intention to lead the #EndSars protest in the United Kingdom where he currently resides.

This decision was taken amidst the ongoing protest against the brutality and extra-judicial killings by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

Announcing this on twitter, the reality star volunteered to lead the protest and he also urged Nigerians in diaspora not to be silent.

His tweet reads:
“I want to lead the #EndSARS protest here in London, who will join me? Nigerians in the Diaspora let’s not be silent”.

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/endsars-bbnaija-star-mike-edwards-to-lead-protest-in-uk

https://twitter.com/aireyys/status/1314546831112769536

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2020

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Righteousness89(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Misplacement of Pirioty if you ask me..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
IMisplacement of Pirioty if you ask me..
What position does he have in hell?

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Vyzz: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
What ever it is....

As long as it goes far and wild....

But Las Las na Runtown and falz we know
The moniker above sef no go make heaven Ahswear....

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Kingnutts(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jidena abeg remind Lil Wayne say him ancestry result show somewhere around 55% nigerian, make una start protest dat way, another runtown n falz tins

22 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Davash222(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Keep quiet! You’re becoming a nuisance here.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Righteousness89(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:

No Human is Created to Have a Position in Hell..
We Humans , Based on the Life we choose to Live are the ones that Make the Decision where we wanna be in Eternity...

The Way to Life is Given
The Way to Destruction is Given.

The Choice is in your Hands and My Hands..

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

No
Meaning he has no position in hell but heaven?
Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:

Keep quiet! You’re becoming a nuisance here.
Ban me na.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Kingnutts(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:

yes let them chase the clout, it's necessary, when the nigerians in London begin to protest n other famous abroad-based nigerians begin to lead protest what do u think will be the result?? It's like u don't know the power of peaceful protests

29 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Davash222(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Ban me na.
Sense don already ban you. It’s enough for me

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kingnutts:

yes let them chase the clout, it's necessary, when the nigerians in London starts protesting n other famous nigerians begin to lead protest what do u think will be the result?? It's like u don't know the power of peaceful protests
SARS would be ended and the officials would be fused into other units of the police force and the extortion, brutality, victimization continue.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:

Then you shouldn't complain.

13 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by DenreleDave(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Enough of all. These jare.

All these ones just dey do to trend

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Kingnutts(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
immediately I saw his reply to my post, this ur statement made more sense

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by DenreleDave(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Ban me na.

Ignore the guy called Davash222 aka Kriss216

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Kendumazy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oshey! EndSars campaign be shinning internationally like a shinning star. Mike, We are with you. Oshey!

Buy/ship from India to Nigeria. Check link below for details. https://www.nairaland.com/6166009/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots#94698492
Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Really appalling that SARS - Special Anti-Robbery Squad which was created solely for tackling the menace of Armed robbery has now turned to going after innocent youths cry cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Gwagone: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
United we stand cool
Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
All the clout chasers have come out.. undecided
See them.
Even Tacha dey do Endsars.
Very soon dickwayya and Ericum will join, along with their winner Lekpa.
All these Ex housemates are all clout chasers. The aim is to stay relevant.

Anyway I fully support the disbanding of that terror group.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by Lorayne(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one.
can we also do this for corruption?
Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by edoairways: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by sammirano: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
His he normal? angry so UK is nowNigeria or its UK that willcompel Nig govt to Endsars.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by CuntMiner(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
#DONTENDSARS
#DONTENDSARS. criminal yahoo boys wants SARS to end so they can start the hideoues, irritating and God forsaken trade.... u need to see one dancing d other day when endsars started... they want a field day where they will ruin people's life.. SARS pls kill more yahoo boys, I'm with you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by atlanticexpress: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
SARS would be ended and the officials would be fused into other units of the police force and the extortion, brutality, victimization continue.

Useless mentality
Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by skywall: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
#ENDSARS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK by CuntMiner(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Macsjebs:
Really appalling that SARS - Special Anti-Robbery Squad which was created solely for tackling the menace of Armed robbery has now turned to going after innocent youths cry cry cry

You don't know efforts and sacrifices people make, u just see them riding cars and think it fell from the sky

So you mean I would be walking innocently on the road and they would just stop me and accuse me of fraud when I work so hard daily to promote my biz and ensure the thread on my signature only gets positive reviews from Nairalanders

Pls don't judge me if you haven't taken a look at the thread on my signature

Peace.
which effort and sacrifices, scam is fast becoming the highest employer of labour in southern Nigerian, d govt had to do something, how come people who are harrasesd and extorted by SARS don't go to report at d station? simple dey are guilty as charged by d SARS official so dey negotiate there way out... u scam people of there money,some die some enters financial trouble,then I see no qualms if SARS kill u as a yahoo boy too... onlycriminals wants SARS to end
#DONTENDSARS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.