Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) (31208 Views)

Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa / #ENDSARS Protesters Take Over Warri Streets / South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by maak400: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Let’s ask this government for more..

#EndSARS
#RestructureNigeria
#BreakUpNigeria
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by DesChyko: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
My fellow Biafrians from Eastern region, please stay away from this protest.

Because SARS asks for your Certificate of Origin before dishing out the menu abi? angry

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by lathrowinger: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
tongue
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by beautyhd: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Next should be about hike in prices of foodstuff.

There should be a protest about this also

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by bigstan11787(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
The energy is not bad but we still can't do it like oyibo grin grin

I hope this will not be in vain
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by TheSociopath(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Firmoceanic(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Naso e suppose be
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by krownie: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
jeff1993:
please end SARS before they end our youth

please help take down this data scammer
chai person don break ur screen guard well na buhari cause am
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
When will people from the Country of The RAZING fire protest.? grin

Davash222, slap44, Naijaroyalty, MelesZenawi.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Elsueno: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
African spring dey come !!

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by maak400: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
You think this is a Yoruba protest right? Sars is not committing atrocities in the east right? Tribal bigot.

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by lugo99(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
i dey among dem mahn 4rm mokola unda bridge go secretariat b4 i headed back home go chil. atleast i came out, not dat coward like kobo marley and burna baby boy..
#9jaYouthsLivesMatter

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by TheDestroyer: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sars will gun down you and your biafuro like dogs. Abi you think say na yoruba protest again. Tribal bigots
NgwalandAbia:

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by jeff1993: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
krownie:

chai person don break ur screen guard well na buhari cause am
....... lol u no well... na buhari cause am
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by TheDestroyer: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Don't mind the fool
maak400:

You think this is a Yoruba protest right? Sars is not committing atrocities in the east right? Tribal bigot.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
mariovito:

Shut the bleep up please. Like the menace of the SARS ops is not felt the most in the south East
Piss off yahoo boy, Leave SS/SE out of your fucckry. Only criminals are scared of Fsars
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Euegene100001: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Our eyes don dey open
tegini:
For the first time Nigeria is standing as one, after we deal with sars we are coming for politicians

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Crownp(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerians now understand what power means... Na to scrap sars o... Meanwhile, after #endsars abeg na for students to begin protest against the crazy drama being acted by ASUU and fg...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by ofiko123(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
End SARS...let the Nigerian youth have peace of mind..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by mariovito(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
KushLyon:
Companies and businesses that have joined the #EndSars train
1. Mtn
2. GTbank
3. Peak milk
4. Coca-Cola

Not true.
That's the job of an artist calling out the various companies to join the protest.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
hmm people should be careful o, if police and check point comot for road, another group like armed robbers, kidnapper will take over.

some people clamoringvfor endsars are amongst them.

In a country where civilians are not allowed to protect themselves, what happens when SARS and tactical unit end?

see what happens in delta a few days ago, all passengers in one agufore bus were abducted.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by dalass(f): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
RaptObserver:
It is going viral. I think NLC can see that Nigerians can stand if they wish to? The police should kindly allow the protests to hold so that they can have constructive engagement with the Nigerian youths. But then, NPF is blind, deaf, dumb and brutal. They hate civil engagement. All they know is use of force.
As a young person, I share in their course. Though am not able to join, it is a shame on me but I am with them in spirit. Buhari should address the nation ASAP but then, he is an absentee president so he doesn't know what is going on real time. He will talk after the protesters have retired to their homes.

Exactly like the commander in chief! undecided
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by caylakays: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Run town don teach these people d way
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by omooba969(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
tegini:
For the first time Nigeria is standing as one, after we deal with sars we are coming for politicians

Only if Nigerians can seize the opportunity and start the long awaited REVOLUTION NOW.

One day na One day! smiley

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Piss off yahoo boy, Leave SS/SE out of your fucckry. Only criminals are scared of Fsars

wonder why they can't tell FG to end banditry, suleja Kaduna road is impassible due to bandits.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Ramsey19: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na to clamour for good governance remain after SARS
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by dalass(f): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
quentin06:
hmm people should be careful o, if police and check point comot for road, another group like armed robbers, kidnapper will take over.

some people clamoringvfor endsars are amongst them.

In a country where civilians are not allowed to protect themselves, what happens when SARS and tactical unit end?

see what happens in delta a few days ago, all passengers in one agufore bus were abducted.

It should be

#END SARS BRUTALITY undecided
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by omooba969(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Adrian9:
I love the energy!
[s]If to say na IPOB do like this,like 20 men for don die for police and army hand. Dem go later deny
[/s]

Calm down chief, now is not the time for divisive comments.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by SLAP44: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
When will people from the Country of The RAZING fire protest.? grin

Davash222, slap44, Naijaroyalty, MelesZenawi.

When we get our own country. grin

As if you didn't see the protest in Owerri. I was there.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by dalass(f): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
quentin06:

wonder why they can't tell FG to end banditry, suleja Kaduna road is impassible due to bandits.

They're doing their own bit. SARS have killed, maimed and brutalized many talkless of massive extortion.

If you're so pained about bandits terrorising your area, take up your own placard and enter the streets to protest against them. Don't condemn what others do, do your own! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ / 40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos / NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.