Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

#EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police (46310 Views)

Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) / Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech / Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by accountantben: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
The white men came into Africa uninvited in the medieval stage of human development . They, in collaboration with our ignorant and greedy elders took away most of the vabriant youths in their prime into slavery leaving behind the sick, disabled and weaklings.. they in return brought religion and education teaching us to leave our religion and language and choose their mother tongue as our ligua franca..
The religion they brought never supported slavery.. neither did rational reasoning and logic in academics did....
Our people were used to develop the Americas and the Europe when machine had not replace human labour. We worked tirelessly and compulsorily on there plantations without pay, compensation or renumeration. The book " HOW EUROPE UNDERDEVELOPED ARRICA" by WALTER ROONEY also put to light the economic implications of the activities of the europeans in contributing to Africa underdevelopment.
Our boys might not have the moral justification for defrauding the white as much as the white might not have the moral justification for the slavery of their forefathers.
Our leaders as a nation have not helped matters. They have defrauded each and every one of us.. they have deprived us of education and industrial development that can guarantee a future for the growing population.
We are in world of moral bankruptcy.. where the ritheous, academically qualified and scrupplelous suffers.
He that must come to equity must come with clean hands......
Before we can preach ritheousness let the politicians, professors, religious leaders, capitalists, and the police live with example.
Our youths are too small and naive to rationalize....they need Examples....we need Examples.. where are the examples?...

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by PlainSight(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
APC Punk$ where @ thou??See what Buhari has caused us
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by karnap(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kingspin:
#EndSARSprotest#
Nothing is happening in the Northern part of Nigeria?
What are these people up to? Na only killing and Boko they know?
Since they can not protest for anything. Poverty everywhere.

#North revolution now

northerners no dey do Cyber crimes and robbery like that,so they Fancy SARS grin
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by mutantninja: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
osazsky:
Them increase fuel no protest..rice no protest...electricity everyone is happy...most people protesting are criminals..if u are not into fraud and respect urself no policeman will harass u...legit work is still the best... though I have never supported the excesses of SARS .we dont know our priority. Until we realise we will remain where we are till enternity.our hospitals looks like prison..hostels looks like where animals are kept..roads are in a deplorable state..a single senator get 36m every month just as travelling allowance and we voted them...during elections the will of the people are upturned..the judiciary is now a political party.most persons can boast of 3 hrs supply of electricity a day and they pay heavily for nothing..u plant cassava cows feed on them..farmers are killed by herdsman.in the north boko haram are celebrities and are rewarded heavily for killing.graduates struggling to get into n power platform becuz of 30k a month.pensioners are not paid retire and go home..someone in the west has 5 bullion Van's in his compound..nobody is taking SARS should be the least of our problems right now
SU!! what do you know!
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
osamz007:
The revolution is coming and they won't be able to contain it

Which revolution. Me i am waiting for the army to come out and quench this nonsense.

Criminals calling for the end of SAR

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by EdiskyHarry: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kingspin:
#EndSARSprotest#

Nothing is happening in the Northern part of Nigeria?

What are these people up to?
Na only killing and Boko they know?

Since they can not protest for anything.
Poverty everywhere.
Don't you ever take the northern part of Nigeria serious, all they know is to gather almajiri from Chad and Niger to come and vote during election, can anything meaningful come out from the northern part of Nigeria except terrorism and fighting for Mohamed?

#North revolution now

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Felix6: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Where are the pictures of protesters from KANO, JIGAWA, KEBBI, KATSINA, YOBE, SOKOTO .....
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Donspicey: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Buhari and IG just silent abi??

ok nah we dey observe.......

No forget say any body wey kpokpo kpuff na anoda monster una dey make frm him family nd friendsssss....

#Observation#
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Felix6: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
Other geopolitical zones must liberate themselves from the shackles of the Northern Nigeria.
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Donspicey: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
#guys dey para ooooooo
if e wan burst na 2secs
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by osamz007: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Which revolution. Me i am waiting for the army to come out and quench this nonsense.

ARMY THAT CAN'T QUENCH BOKO HARAM.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by wristbangle: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Brandstudio01:
People are scared that the movement might lead to revolution

It's better. Nigerians have been pushed beyond their limits.
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
osamz007:

ARMY THAT CAN'T QUENCH BOKO HARAM.

Atleast they can quench endsar nonsense
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by osamz007: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Atleast they can quench endsar nonsense

that's shameful, they were created to solve security problems and if they can't handle TERRORISTS they should stay put

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
paqman:
how come I was not aware of the protest in ekpoma I for follow guys scatter the station
See this one grin
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by MajohBankz: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
LostAddict1:

Exactly the fear of a revolution scares the government and its security forces a lot but I can say that the revolution is now at our steps.
If Buhari deploys the military, this country go bloody. Nigeria go just end once and for all.
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
osazsky:
Them increase fuel no protest..rice no protest...electricity everyone is happy...most people protesting are criminals..if u are not into fraud and respect urself no policeman will harass u...legit work is still the best... though I have never supported the excesses of SARS .we dont know our priority. Until we realise we will remain where we are till enternity.our hospitals looks like prison..hostels looks like where animals are kept..roads are in a deplorable state..a single senator get 36m every month just as travelling allowance and we voted them...during elections the will of the people are upturned..the judiciary is now a political party.most persons can boast of 3 hrs supply of electricity a day and they pay heavily for nothing..u plant cassava cows feed on them..farmers are killed by herdsman.in the north boko haram are celebrities and are rewarded heavily for killing.graduates struggling to get into n power platform becuz of 30k a month.pensioners are not paid retire and go home..someone in the west has 5 bullion Van's in his compound..nobody is taking SARS should be the least of our problems right now
Bro we're all saying the same thing. Do you know that the reason people have not revolted against all the things you mentioned is only because 'yahoo' has been, directly and indirectly, sustaining them? If SARS takes that away then what you are seeing now is the end. Everything will fall apart and the centre cannot hold.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by IamPlato(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Make Una Just Turn The Protest To Revolution
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by TruthinAction: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Very soon it will graduate to #buharimustresign.
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

E go shock you. Soldier sef dey do yahoo . Let's go there!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Kingspin(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
karnap:

northerners no dey do Cyber crimes and robbery like that,so they Fancy SARS grin
No fuel protest.
No poverty protest or good governance
No nothing.

They rarely join the South for demand like this.
And many others.

This is my point

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by LostAddict1: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
MajohBankz:

If Buhari deploys the military, this country go bloody. Nigeria go just end once and for all.

No doubt the country might come to an end if the Military is deployed but I don't think it will be an easy task because the anger in the hearts of Nigerians would be hard to quell.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Profkel: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
capatainrambo:
My boys.... police don too do

Take the sign post home undecided undecided undecided nothing do una angry angry

For this town so, any police wey Bleep up go see shege
Keypad warrior
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by LordIsaac(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
If this president knows what is good for him he should better call off the strike asap and settle ASUU before these idle students oust him.
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Gokoyer0(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Just Imagine, those yeyebrities are also coming out to protest against SARS. Misplaced priorities everywhere.

I am sorry to say, Nigeria is gone.
osazsky:
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Babaken(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
meum:
Hmmm is this the beginning of the long overdue REV.?
Do you mean Rev father.
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Miracle2020: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
I wish the police will withraw their services for one week, let's see how this useless politicians that are supporting armed robbers and Yahoo boys in the name of protest will survive.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Babaken(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

SARS are the real criminals
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Tribalism123(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is winning.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by osazsky(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
lexy2014:

What makes protesting against SARS any less than d issues u mentioned? So u mean that all d people protesting in various parts of d country are criminals? How did u arrive at that conclusion? Are u saying d women in this story are protesting because they are criminals?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-mothers-join-the-protest-video/amp/
those women check thier children....them dey ss3 dey use venza thier children don settle tire...na Benin I dey..we see such things every seconds.for a woman sars should be the least of thier problems..SARS nor they harass women here in Benin. If not for thier children most of them dont even know wat they are protesting against..u can take this info to a bank

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Esandoctor(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yahoo zone, what they will protest for will occur you will not see them
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by osazsky(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
ModelX:
Bro we're all saying the same thing. Do you know that the reason people have not revolted against all the things you mentioned is only because 'yahoo' has been, directly and indirectly, sustaining them? If SARS takes that away then what you are seeing now is the end. Everything will fall apart and the centre cannot hold.
are u supporting fraud...there is a guy close to my shop that got a clean Camry by washing radiators and working on tyres

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.