Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma (53899 Views)

Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment / 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Samsimple(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Peaceful endsars Protest turns Bloody In Ekpoma!!! As 2 People are allegedly killed after Nigerian Police officers opened fire at Protesters who Vandalized Police Signboard and Broke into a Police station!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by NoshakingGod(f): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is what police was warning against.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by lonlytroy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
E done set..

2 Likes

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Shellsploit: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
See as dem carry police signboard like say dem dey do "Match past/parade " for independence day celebration.

Jah Jehovah!!!! Mimo shocked shocked shocked

Aaaaaaaah mo daran shocked

226 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Davash222(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
This #EndSars might be the forerunner to the revolution we've been craving for.

462 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Truthagent(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Signboard ke.. lala come and see something cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by onomeabuja: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
This #EndSars might be the forerunner to the revolution we've been craving for.
My thoughts too shocked shocked grin

196 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by SAMBARRY: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Smh

Obviously the government aren't taking end sars movement seriously undecided

Even the police think they're just making empty protest.with all this senseless killings I doubt something substantial Will come out of this end sars matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Slawormir: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

This might lead to a cataclysmic revolution...

Trust edo boys....na disarm go follow next..

Ogbe, ekosodin, upper and ekpoma boys.....
Leave disarming for them...

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by peppermint7(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Samsimple:
Peaceful endsars Protest turns Bloody In Ekpoma!!! As 2 People are allegedly killed after Nigerian Police officers opened fire at Protesters who Vandalized Police Signboard and Broke into a Police station!!!

cc. lalasticlala mynd44
you see this protest dead body go surplus it’s just time
We are the Monsters you made

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by chinavs9ja(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerians protest over SARS but neglecting the necessity(rotten education system, unpaid salaries, hike in electricity & fuel, etc)....May God help us

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by ProfAmaben(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
SARS should not be banned but reformed in my opinion. Bosses in the NPF shouldn't use SARS as a money making machine but as a tool to checkmate criminals.

Why do you think SARS officers have the guts to do what they are doing if they don't have a strong backing from above? Let the entire police be reformed then SARS would follow suit.

A reformed SARS still has a place in the society else these criminal elements would go on a rampage. You mustn't agree with me, to everyone his opinion.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by ignis: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lazy Nigerian youths.... Ekpoma protest will always be hijacked by cultists

18 Likes

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Transgression. Causing more havoc. No civility.

Why should #EndSARS be much more taken serious than the fuel and electricity hike, NASS and CJN humongous budget if not that most youths are into frauds.

do not end SARS, reform it. ONLY criminals want it scraped completely.

Quote me and show you're among the fraudster
Food for thought. So true.

You are not technically alone...

csn01:
You are mad Falz and Fanta!
Are you the one that recruited them?
Or you think all SARS operatives are as wicked as those tormenting yahoo boys?
Listen, let me tell you people protesting, you are only fooling yourselves. SARS has come to stay, even Buhari and IGP Adamu knows that. Tell me one agency that has been shut down or closed through peaceful protest since you were born and I will tell you about a pregnant virgin mother living in my compound. Nigeria don't deserve peaceful protest, if you can't give it hot, violence and barbaric, FALZ better go and sit down. As for me, I have no time for shit protest.

SilverNorGold:
cheesy

My brother, you are correct. No mind them.. Instead of calling for a complete overhaul of the agency, they are calling for an outright ban, which is wrong.

They don't consider the effect it would have on security. What about those who depend on this job to feed their family? Of course, they don't care.. All they're interested in is BAN BAN BAN as if that's the only solution.

Maybe we should call on the Federal Government to ban all the Nigerian universities because some evil male lecturers are abusing their female students.

We should also call on the government to ban all Nigerian musicians because they are dishing out nonsense to the public in the name of music.

What about the Nigerian movie industry? There's a high degree of injustice going on there: how can the actresses earn way more than the actors? Shouldn't this industry be banned also?

And those elements in black uniform harassing people at checkpoints because of 50 naira, why aren't we yet calling for their ban?

Look, even Nigeria itself needs to be banned, reason? Bad people everywhere! Even the world! The Earth is just a piece of crap!

Every damn thing should go, including the various gods! Let the true God ban all these Gods!

God bless us all.. cheesy

sirblend:
Most of the people who want SARZ to be eliminated are either yahoo boys or they benefit small giveaway from them.

I was in Lekki few months ago and I noticed that most of the guys riding flashy cars are into fraud.

Most are even driving cars without plate numbers. All the know is to bill their maga and when he pays they use the money to buy BENZ, Bleep dirty olosho, smoke weed and drink fake Hennessey.

SARS should continue with their good job.

anochuko01:
You won't ask for SARS to be totally dissolved if you think deep enough.
By the time robbers terrorize people, I wonder the hashtags they'll use.

Restructuring is the best that can happen.

dvdlamb:
Okiro could not have said it better. SARS should be restructured and rebranded. Outright banning of the Organization will do more harm than good. Many criminals, robbers especially will have a free day to operate.

LibertyRep:
The excesses of the bad eggs amongst the men of the SARS must be curbed.

The Nigeria Police itself has to be reformed and repackaged to reflect the modern policing system.

...but I kid you not, some of these cultists and criminals are still very much afraid of SARS.
I wish we don't throw away the baby with the bath water.

Let the government identify the bad cops and punish them accordingly

From Mike Ohio, former IG of police.

You cannot throw away the baby with the bathwater, if they have deviated from what they were established for they should be retrained and refocused,“ he said.

“Armed robbers will be happy that there is no more SARS in the country but are Nigerians ready for that?” he said.

He said that the squad had derailed from the primary purpose of tackling armed robbery that it was established for.

“Members of the SARS are doing things that are different from their training, “he said.

He called for stiff punishment for any member of the squad who violates the code of conduct to serve as a deterrent to others.

The former police boss said that it was unfortunate that the squad have now delved into cases of debt recovery and other matters aside armed robbery.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
I have been saying this from day one.....

EndSARS?
Or restructure SARS?
SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD.

Armed robbers are smiling already to come out in full force, to steal, kill, rape and destroy Nigerians, in every part of the country.
What I want is for the biased officers among SARS to face serious repercussions for their crimes, not stopping them outrightly. These same armed robbers and fraudsters are the one supporting the outright ban of Special Anti Roberry Squad, and not serious punishment that will deter other officers from doing the same. (The same fraudsters that will resort to stealing and armed robbery if their maga refused to pay anymore, they will resort to crime to keep up with their flashy lifestyle). For every 10 good arrest of robbers and criminals that we see on Nairaland everyday , there must be one killing of innocent people by the bad eggs among them. Cutting off the head is not the solution to headache.
If SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD is banned instead of serious punishment for the bad officers involved, Nigerians should get ready for the aftermath, I am only sorry for the good and innocent people that will be affected, many that will be robbed, raped, beaten and stabbed and they look back and regret the day they support END Special ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD in Nigeria!
I have said my part.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by koolib(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fire on the mountain
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Gwagone: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Make we dey do small small as we dey protest

Nigeria is not worth dying for

1 Like

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by chukwuibuipob: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
sad Yahoo boys/Amu Robbers are happy

6 Likes

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by cyberghost23: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one benin boys

2 Likes

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by dam2000(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bastard buhari is not yet talking on this matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by jericco1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
They went too far, this is Nigeria, they should just protest and leave public properties in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by nairaman66(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is going to snowball into something else. Either way, Nigeria will win. Enough of this police brutality.

Most people protesting at the moment, haven’t even own a computer nor to talk of doing yahoo! There is hunger in the land and the people are angry after years of police brutality and injustice from the judiciary!

15 Likes

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Hoojay(f): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ekpoma boys be calming down grin grin grin

Anyway, i get TEETH WHITENER for sale !!!! (LAGOS ONLY)

I ACCEPT PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by chukwuibuipob: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
sad angry Dey beta be careful to avoid story dat TOUGH' angry angry.Protest not vandalize govt property

1 Like

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
It's getting red
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by composure: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
lonlytroy:
E done set..

Wetin set
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by pozehnani(f): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
The way the youth are going about this protest clearly shows that majority of them are criminals like Kemi Olunloyo rightly said. I mean... We know that SARs has done a great deservice to the citizens but they have also helped in pulling down most of the notorious robbers who have terrorized the citizens for years. Even if they want to address the issue of killing innocent people, it should be with discretion from the FG through some reformation of the organization and not the way the youth are going about it.
Now it has turned bloody...

3 Likes

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Dpsychologist: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
The problem is some will use this Protest as an excuse for vandalism and assault. undecided

1 Like

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Sonnobax15(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
shocked.

All I can foresee right now is the birth of #revolutionnow.....
with everything on-going in the country now,our leaders suppose get sense.....
This is our only home...if we don't better it, we'll definitely be the ones to also bear the consequences...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
This protest really hot for Benin and Delta States.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra / Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) / Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.