Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma (53895 Views)

Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment / 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by aminusodiq(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2020
chinavs9ja:
Nigerians protest over SARS but neglecting the necessity(rotten education system, unpaid salaries, hike in electricity & fuel, etc)....May God help us
life over those!!! They stood up for something... What are u standing for?

1 Like

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by ThatFairGuy1: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2020
Said this before. What warranted this in a so called peaceful protest..

Meanwhile this is one of their den in Edo.

Ogbe, uromi, Ekpoma, upper, ekosodin...... NAH DEM DEM
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2020
pozehnani:
The way the youth are going about this protest clearly shows that majority of them are criminals like Kemi Olunloyo rightly said. I mean... We know that SARs has done a great deservice to the citizens but they have also helped in pulling down most of the notorious robbers who have terrorized the citizens for years. Even if they want to address the issue of killing innocent people, it should be with discretion from the FG through some reformation of the organization and not the way the youth are going about it.
Now it has turned bloody...
I hope you'll still say this rubbish on the day you or your loved one gets harassed or shot by SARS
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by pozehnani(f): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

I hope you'll still say this rubbish on the day you or your loved one gets harassed or shot by SARS

I reject it! Non of my loved ones will be harrassed or shot by SARs in Jesus name. I do not wish for any youth to be shot as well.

You better watch your tongue and use your common sense cos there's no where in my comment I mentioned that SARs should kill any youth. If a simple advice I gave on the manner of approach is eating you guys up, please go to their office and face men with guns with your bare hands. Since you don't have sense.
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by martineverest(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2020
cyberghost23:

OgA shut up.

Ekpoma , auchi o, owan etc,. Them ben benin , Edo state..
Gerat
your mumu dey smell....ur ignorance is legendary
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Chekwume16(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Shaking my head. Which discretion are you talking about. We are saying people are being killed and govt has done nothing about it despite several promises and you are talking about govt discretion. Maybe I can make it simpler for you. Check the meaning of discretion in line with this your govt actions. Stop giving me academic answers. We are analysing critical life issues.
pozehnani:

Word> Discretion

Another definition:
(Noun) the trait of judging wisely and objectively.

Synonyms > Wisdom.

Now based on the above definition I made my sentence. Words could mean and function differently at different times. So guy don't be a one way traffic/robotic. Be vast in the use of certain English words.

So obviously the people are not going about it wisely hence the need for the govt to come in and do it for them. Not necessarily by protesting but through reformation. And it not by just ending SARs but then again using Wisdom to get rid of the bad eggs among them. Remember, wisdom is profit to direct and who does the directing, the citizens or the govt? SMH.

I'm done teaching adults.

Have a study-filled day. Huh!
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by pozehnani(f): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2020
Chekwume16:
Shaking my head. Which discretion are you talking about. We are saying people are being killed and govt has done nothing about it despite several promises and you are talking about govt discretion. Maybe I can make it simpler for you. Check the meaning of discretion in line with this your govt actions. Stop giving me academic answers. We are analysing critical life issues.

All I'm saying Sir, is that government will be wiser in their approach to ending the SARs brutality. And the bone of contention here is not govts inaction or insensitivity to this issue but the youth approach in addressing it.

Im concerned about the youth, Sir. Also I do not like the way they exposing themselves to more brutality in the name of "protest" that has still claimed more lives. Please you guys should try and understand me.

Also, we know putting our life's on stake to end SARs may not yield the desired results. But in God we trust.

Another reason I made that statement in the first place was because whether you like to admit it or not, some armed robbers will be among the crowd protesting end SARs too cos SARs has really clipped their wings to operate as before. I Know what I'm saying.

My prayers is that SARs will be sanitized and the bad ones among them brought to book in Jesus name.

I love you all my fellow youths.

My mantra from now on Will be "END SARS BRUTALITY." trust me guys.
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Chekwume16(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2020
Nigeria will never be better with out violent change. Mark my words. The major violent revolution will come one day. Seems you don't understand the kind of leaders we have. Its unfortunate lives are going to be lost but that is the only way forward or we remain the way we are.
pozehnani:

All I'm saying Sir, is that government will be wiser in their approach to ending the SARs brutality. And the bone of contention here is not govts inaction or insensitivity to this issue but the youth approach in addressing it.

Im concerned about the youth, Sir. Also I do not like the way they exposing themselves to more brutality in the name of "protest" that has still claimed more lives. Please you guys should try and understand me.

Also, we know putting our life's on stake to end SARs may not yield the desired results. But in God we trust.

Another reason I made that statement in the first place was because whether you like to admit it or not, some armed robbers will be among the crowd protesting end SARs too cos SARs has really clipped their wings to operate as before. I Know what I'm saying.

My prayers is that SARs will be sanitized and the bad ones among them brought to book in Jesus name.

I love you all my fellow youths.

My mantra from now on Will be "END SARS BRUTALITY." trust me guys.
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Verysmart101: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Yahoo boys/Amu Robbers are happy
Who are the real armed robbers,kidnappers and terrorists? Who supply guns to armed robbers for their operations? Who do armed robbers settle to have their way unchecked while on duty? Isnt it the police and ur here talking rubbish.I pray u have sense in this life.Amen
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Verysmart101: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2020
pozehnani:
The way the youth are going about this protest clearly shows that majority of them are criminals like Kemi Olunloyo rightly said. I mean... We know that SARs has done a great deservice to the citizens but they have also helped in pulling down most of the notorious robbers who have terrorized the citizens for years. Even if they want to address the issue of killing innocent people, it should be with discretion from the FG through some reformation of the organization and not the way the youth are going about it.
Now it has turned bloody...

That Kemi is an ingrate.U supporting her,well lemme reseeve my comment.When sars abandoned their primary duty to become rogues wat do u expect? Efcc and Icpc were created to handle cases of cyber fraud and money laundering while sars was a crack unit created for armed robbery cases specially.Y should they abandon their duty and become thieves and kidnappers over night?

1 Like

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by pozehnani(f): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2020
Chekwume16:
Nigeria will never be better with out violent change. Mark my words. The major violent revolution will come one day. Seems you don't understand the kind of leaders we have. Its unfortunate lives are going to be lost but that is the only way forward or we remain the way we are.

Hm.. so who are the unfortunate ones you expect to stake their lives? I'm sure you wouldn't advise a family member to be the unfortunate one.... Everyone is precious and no one deserves to be used as a sacrifice for a course that can be diplomatically achieved.
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by chukwuibuipob: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Verysmart101:

Who are the real armed robbers,kidnappers and terrorists? Who supply guns to armed robbers for their operations? Who do armed robbers settle to have their way unchecked while on duty? Isnt it the police and ur father's here talking rubbish.I pray my father have sense in this life.Amen
.Kid.So to u now, every police are criminals, TERRORIST (dey are d ones dat supply guns, tankers to books/herdsmen abi? U are probably a Yahoo boy,dem go catch u soon and hang u upside down
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by themaestro08(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
pozehnani:
author=themaestro08

[s][/s]I'm not in anyway supporting SARs officials for attacking innocent youth cos I'm equally a youth and I'll fight for them any day. But my concern is the way they (the youth) are approaching the matter. It's so aggressive and senseless and you and I know how such things always end in Nigeria hence the need to use other peaceful means of approach (like the social, TV and news media) that doesn't require a one on one contact with the police. Now more lifes' are being lost in the process. So, would you call that sensible?

Now, here's what I'm talking about. See how you just used derogatory words to address me for a simple comment I made. Imagine if it were on one on one bases? I prolly would have given you a dirty slap and a fisticuffs will ensure.
This further reaffirms my summation. Your manner of approach is no different from what the youth are clearly doing out there claiming a "protest".

That you wear designers doesn't make you innocent/decent. What speaks volume of you is your behavior. Like you just did. And I'm sure if a police man says come here young man, you'll ask him if he's blind and can't see you're wearing a "designer"? What a mentality. Please put on your best designer behavior and common sense Mr "youth"[s][/s].

Trash! So you will slap me really? Clown cheesy grin
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by zickyclef: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
all I'm seeing is revolution rehearsals
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Malawian(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mikecold:
obaseki tried in ekp o, go and check the other thread of ekpoma and Sars and observe Alli square market Square axis. Even ihumudumu, poultry road dem.

That police road axis Na just tarred road with new building expansion from market Square
Well, one day one day, I go enter that town go collect my certificate. Na only villagers go recognize me when I ready enter there again. cheesy
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by holluwizzy: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
You have actually said the fact.

Reform.

Just like Seat in USA.

ILoveDemMANNA:
I have been saying this from day one.....

EndSARS?
Or restructure SARS?
SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD.

Armed robbers are smiling already to come out in full force, to steal, kill, rape and destroy Nigerians, in every part of the country.
What I want is for the biased officers among SARS to face serious repercussions for their crimes, not stopping them outrightly. These same armed robbers and fraudsters are the one supporting the outright ban of Special Anti Roberry Squad, and not serious punishment that will deter other officers from doing the same. (The same fraudsters that will resort to stealing and armed robbery if their maga refused to pay anymore, they will resort to crime to keep up with their flashy lifestyle). For every 10 good arrest of robbers and criminals that we see on Nairaland everyday , there must be one killing of innocent people by the bad eggs among them. Cutting off the head is not the solution to headache.
If SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD is banned instead of serious punishment for the bad officers involved, Nigerians should get ready for the aftermath, I am only sorry for the good and innocent people that will be affected, many that will be robbed, raped, beaten and stabbed and they look back and regret the day they support END Special ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD in Nigeria!
I have said my part.
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
This one hot oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) / 17-year-old Arrested For Allegedly Impregnating 10 Ladies In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.