Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Plan B Startegy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Plan B Startegy (2978 Views)

Robots Taking Over Jobs In Nigeria. What Is Your Plan B? / Watch This Video And See The People With Plan B In Yoruba Nation / Does Apple’s Boss Have A Plan B In China? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Welcome guest. I am so excited you could navigate yourself to this page. The information you will get from this page will transform your financial life which will invariably affect your family.
Permit me to be factual here. Our Nigeria is a complex and difficult country to live in. If left to majority of us Nigeria, we would prefer to travel out of this country and never come back. But it is not just possible. Nigerian are hard working people, that is why they excel in any country they find themselves. Unfortunately, our dear country does not give us the chance to be who we want to be in life.
What is the way forward? If you do not have a PLAN B strategy that can enable you weather the storm you may capsize in this unstable country.

Permit me to introduce to you a company that is serving as a PLAN B to ordinary Nigerians like you and I.
It is called OMEGAPRO!!!
This is a forex trading company that trades for her numerous clients - over 165,000, in over 110 countries and they keep increasing every day. The concept brought to the industry by Omegapro is very simple-you do not have to be a forex trader to earn money from the over $6.6 Trillion daily trading output. All you need do is purchase a package that excites you from $100 to $50,000 and earn a daily trading output of 0.45% of your investment. YOU DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING..

I will be willing to show you how if you can chat me on Whatsapp >>>07031909448.
ONLY GENUINE AND READY TO GO INVESTORS ARE WELCOMED.
NO SCAMMERS!
NO FRUADSTERS PLS!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2020
It is a brand new day. We need to go out there and hustle to make ends meet. But while doing that, consider a Plan B that you can ultimately fall back on for future success.
Make OMEGAPRO that Plan B.
You will be glad you did.
Chat me up on Whatsapp 07031909448 for more details.
WE SHALL MAKE IT BY GOD'S GRACE!!!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
It is the beginning of another great week, lets go out there to hustle for our livelihood. But while attending to our primary source of income, think of another stream of income that will help us achieve your life's goals. Your primary source of income cannot help you build your dreams, it will take like forever. But when you put aside a small capital and invest it in another profitable investment, that will serve as your project financier.
Permit me to introduce OMEGAPRO; a forex trading company that delivers to you a daily profit of 0.45%/10% monthly of your invested capital over a period of time. They trade for you while you earn. They are currently serving 165,000 happy customers in over 110 countries.
Wouldn't you rather join them now?
Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more info.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
The Forex market has been demystified by Omegapro. Meaning you don't have to ever loose your hard earned money again in the Forex market. How? All you need do is hand your trading over to Omegapro then sit back and watch your earnings drop daily in your dashboard. You can choose to withdraw daily, weekly or monthly, your choice. But if you can delay your gratification just a little longer, Omegapro will ensure your investment yields you 300% in a short time.
Chat me on whatsapp 07031909448 for find out how.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
In Nigeria, all form of increment in any sector whether Food stuff, Fuel, House rent or School fees is attributed to cost of dollars. And reference to dollars simply means foreign exchange i.e Forex. So invariably, the foreign exchange affects us directly or indirectly. Now if this is true, wouldn't it be reasonable to earn back some income from the the same foreign exchange to cushion to effect it has on us in terms of increase in the cost of living? I think it will sense to do that. This is what Omegapro, a Forex, company is offering everyone. You don't have to do anything, just invest in any package that excites you, sit back and earn a daily trading output of 0.45% of your whatever capital you have invested. Think about it and see if it isn't reasonable. Chat me up on whatsapp 07031909448, for more details. We shall all weather this austerity times together by God's grace.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2020
The times are hard and it is telling on everyone. However, in the midst of all these uncertainties, many people are making money from the comfort of their homes. The most liquid financial system in the world is the Forex market which have a daily trading output of $6.6 Trillion. With the Forex market, you can never be stock with your money. Unfortunately, majority of those who venture into forex trading loose more money than profit. Why? Because they want to learn how to trade in two weeks what experts learnt in five years.
But now those days of loosing money in forex trading are over. There is a company that have demystified the forex trading market by taking over the burden of trading from her numerous investors and delivering to them a daily returns of 0.45% of their capital consistently without fail.
Permit me to introduce to you OMEGAPRO!!!
Want to know more about how you too can benefit from the forex market through them?
Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more info.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2020
The best time to sow is when you have little. This will produce more for harvesting at the right time. Unfortunately, money's kept in the bank these days are worth little. So my candid advise is to invest your money in a legitimate investment that will earn you more money within a short period of time. I am bold to introduce to you OMEGAPRO!!!. I guess you haven't heard about the company, else you would have shared it with your fiends and contacts. Omegapro is a Forex servicing company that trades for her 170,000 clients in over 110 countries globally. They deliver to her clients 0.45% daily of whatever packages they purchase, ranging from $100 to $50,000. They are also able to compound their daily earnings with the profit to 300% within 12-13 months. Isn't that amazing? You too can benefit from this amazing company when you sign up and purchase a package that excites you. Chat me up on Whatsapp 07031909448 for more details.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
For those who really have genuine intention to invest their money in a legitimate company that can enable them create or build wealth, this information is for you.
There is a market that is bigger than the Stock market, Real Estate market or the Oil and Gas market, put together. It is the FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET (FOREX). This is a market that have a daily trading output of $6.6 Trillion. The market is so liquid that your money can never be stock.
It is so technical to trade on your own in this market because it is a 24hours market globally. Secondly, you don't have access to enter the market without been a registered marketer. Thirdly, you need a minimum of $10miillion to be able to place a profitable trade. So there is so many barriers that may hinder an individual from personally trading on their own.
But now, you don't need to worry yourself about all those difficulties. I suppose all you are after is about making money abi? Good. There is a company that will take the risks for you and continuous trade on your behalf while delivering to you a daily profit of 0.45% of whatever your invested capital is.
Chat me up on Whatsapp,>>>07031909448 for more details.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Dear fellows, you will agree with me that working and earning salary can never enable you build a future of your dream. Salary is meant to assist you offset your monthly expenditures after which there is no leftover. To save will even take such determination yet you have to save.
On the other hand it is on INVESTMENT(S) that you can build wealth on or use to fund projects; and the investment can only be funded via whatever you have been able to save from salary. So you see salary and investment are interwoven. If you desire to change your financial destiny, you need to invest in a viable, legitimate, genuine and sustainable company/platform.
I am bold and excited to introduce OMEGAPRO to you. As a FOREX trading company, they bear all your trading risks and deliver 0.45% of your invested capital daily, Mondays-Fridays. This results to 10% monthly. And you do absolutely nothing, just sit back and watch your earnings drop everyday. So many lives have been changed already in over 110 countries worldwide including Nigerian.
Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448 if you truly are interested to invest.
I CAN ASSURE YOU, YOU WLL BE GLAD YOU DID!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
*Hear his story in less than two weeks of joining Omegapro*
���

Good Evening Boss, How are you and family. hope you're keeping safe.

I am so excited today. I had never wanted to do networking anymore because i never made anything from it. i registered with Omegapro last week sunday with just $100 after the presentation, i brought in someone today, a customer i used to manage his investment with the bank. since fixed deposit has crashed, i brought him onboard and he signed up for $10,000. (#4,823,580) plus registration fee.

Now am getting 7℅ of the $10k invested for referral, am equally getting 10℅ as matching bonus because i already have $2,000 on one leg given to me by Vicky last week.

Am getting #336'000 for referral alone plus #96,000 matching bonus which is 10℅ on the weaker leg of your organization. This is what i called business.

Check out Omegapro and start earning boss www.omegapro.world

Am super, super excited Boss!��
This is what am talking about.
Chat me on whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more details and sign up.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 5:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Hello Friend's out there. I trust your hustles are yielding results and promising enough to guarantee a successful financial future for you. Or else it will be so sad that after all that bustle, you end up becoming broke without any plans for backup.
All that we are hustling for now is for a successful tomorrow. The questions are:
1. Do you have a Plan B strategy?
2. Is your Plan B strategy sustainable?
3. How much financial commitment does your Plan B require for a startup?
4. Can your Plan B strategy earn you enough money to guarantee a financial freedom?
5. Is your Plan Be involve helping other people to realise their dreams? Because the more people you assist to better their lives, the more your own life will be bettered.
6. Can your Plan B make the world a better place of happiness for us all?

If your can genuinely answer these questions and your Plan B scores a pass mark. CONGRATULATIONS!
However if you can boldly admit that you don't have any Plan B or that your Plan B is not sustainable or that the future is bleak?
I can show you ONE that you can bank on for financial freedom in the shortest time.
Chat me up on WhatsApp>>>07031909448 so I can show you.
Only genuine, serious and mature minded persons are expected.
No scammers and No fake persons pls.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Happy New Month to you out there. May your hustling yield successful results in Jesus: name.
The most difficult time is invest/plant/sow is this period because of the perceived coming of Christmas. On the contrary, this the best time to sow/invest/plant towards next year. I know you would have saved some money in preparation towards the Christmas, do not squander it all on festivity.
Make available a little part for investment towards next year. This is my candid advice. However, look for a legitimate and genuine investment platform/company to invest that money.
I am excited to introduce you to OMEGAPRO. This is a forex investment service company that trades for all her over 170,000 customers in over 110 countries without their participation. The prove of a sustainable company is its track records and Omegapro has it. Moreover, they are transparent in all their dealings and always follow all due process in all they do.
Chat me up on Whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more details.
Only mature minded and ready to invest persons should reach out pls, because this is a proven system that has changed and still changing many lives all over the globe. There are success stories all around where ordinary people's lives are transformed within a short period of time.
NO SCAMMERS AND NO FAKE OR UNSERIOUS PERSON!

1 Like

Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2020
It is a brand new day. I trust you are doing all you can to succeed because failure has no friend/relative whereas success has plenty associates. I agree that it is not easy to be successful but it is not negotiable. There are many legitimate and genuine businesses out there but you need to look analytically at all of them to cypher fake from original.
I am excited to introduce OMEGAPRO to you.
Browse through my previous post to read more; chat me up on Whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more explanation.
Please, this business is for mature minded. passionate, enthusiastic and ready to invest person only. Thanks.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2020
''THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH EVEN IN FREE TOWN''. How true this statement is. Unfortunately, most people want free things at all time. Another adage say ''NO PAIN NO GAIN''. Without sacrifice, no success will not be valued.
We have a system in place where you can earn consistent income daily from your invested capital and over a short period, you will be able to earn 300%.
OMEGAPRO is a company that combines 4 money making systems into their services; Forex market, Bank services, Crypto currency and Network marketing. Any of these systems can singularly make you a millionaire. However, Omegapro have combine them together into their services, so you can imagine your potential to create massive wealth to secure your financial future.
Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more details.
Genuine, Matured-Minded and Ready to Invest persons only, pls.

No scammers!
No fraudsters!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Blessed morning my partner's in progress. The fact is that majority of us are working for money. If you don't work, you don't get paid: if you don't open your shop, you cannot sell and make profit: if you don't render your service, you won't be paid. And truly there is nothing wrong with that because you have to start somewhere. Even the rich still have to go out at some time or the other. The irony will be that you didn't make investment to create another source of income. Like I use to say "SALARY/PROFIT will cater for your daily/monthly expenses but INVESTMENT is meant to enable you build projects, achieve your dreams and secure your financial future". You must make every effort to plug into a viable, sustainable, legitimate and genuine investment platform. Thank God OMEGAPRO came at this crucial time to give you hope, enable you rebuild your life and transform your future. Join now, forget all your doubts and questions. Those ahead of you in the business have asked all those questions and the satisfaction answers they got, made they join. And today the Success stories is all over the place. Are you ready? Chat me up now>>>07031909448
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
The wealthy and rich people have one thing in common: they have been able to set up a SYSTEM that generate income for them without their participation. Example? Amazon, Facebook, Uber, Jumia, Konga Alibaba and a host of others. What does SYSTEM mean? SAVE YOUR SELF TIME ENERGY & MONEY.
Interestingly, all of these type of business have some features in common; they are ONLINE, OFFICELESS, BORDERLESS & LOCATIONLESS. The creators of these SYSTEM of business are stinkingly rich; they do not need to be physically present to make the money. That is from the very comfort of their homes, they make massive money..
Yes, there are so many scam online but there are also legit ones as well. If you don't believe lies, how would you know the truth talk less of believe it?
And if you don't take risks, how do you intend to make money? It is better to try some things than not to try at all; it will simply be suicidal.
Anyways, I have a legit SYSTEM to share with you where you determine how much you want to ear; 3x, 10x, 100x, 1000x your earnings. Entirely your choice.
I am excited to introduce you to OMEGAPRO, a forex servicing company that trades for you hands free. You do absolute nothing; just buy a package, sit back and watch your earnings swell beyond your wildest imagination.
Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448 to get more details.
No matter your present situation, there is hope at the end of the tunnel.
DON'T GIVE UP JUST YET, THE ANSWER IS HERE!!!

1 Like

Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
I congratulate you for browsing your way to this page. Indeed you are fortunate. Why did I say that? It's because you can hit your first ever million in 50 months passively with just #66,000. I have a proven system that is capable of making it happen for you. This strategy runs on autopilot once you plug in.
Chat me up on WhatsApp 07031909448 for more details.
This is not a HYPE, nor a PYRAMID scheme nor a GET RICH QUICK thing.
So scammers and fraudulent guys beware.
We need genuine and sincere investor's!!!!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Hello Friends, It's great to be alive at this time after the COVID-!9 pandemic thing. However, even in the midst of all these, lots of people made massive money on online platforms while others lamented. And now the Xmas season is here. Majority are planning to quander the little money they have on celebration without considering the January and it's attendant pressure. Also, most of them have no plan on how to increase their earings in 2021. Like the average man will say "God will provide". God has always provided but it is left to you to increase it to better your life.
UNfortunately, before now, you cannot put a financial plan in place and experts it to work out as you expects. But I am glad to inform you that that era is over. We have a proven system (OMEGAPRO) that can enabkle you have an achievable financial plan in the next 5 - 10 years uninterrupted. You absolutely have to do nothing than to invest your capital and watch it mature year after year till you are sure it is enough to fund your anticipated project.
Chat me on whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more details.
This opportunity is not for scammers and fraudsters!!!
Only genuine and real investors should chat me up!!!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Blessed morning to you my success partner's. You will agree with me that one of the prayer points in our service today will be " Lord Prosper me and Give me money. Let Opportunities and My Helpers Locate Me". The Lord will use other people to answer these prayers; they will show you business opportunities that can give you extra income. It is the extra income that will lead to prosperity not your main source of income. It is no more gain saying that OMEGAPRO has and still continuously been changing ordinary people's financial fortunes. God has answered your prayers by enabling you be shown this opportunity. If you don't take action now, just know that it is your fault. God expects you to do all it takes to register and buy a package in OMEGAPRO. Then your prosperity journey will start and you will testify that your prayers have been answered. So much more than just praying, take action because Faith without Action is Dead.
Chat me up via WhatsApp>>>07031909448 more details.
Only genuine and ready to go investor's should make contact pls.
There is so much money ($) to be made and success loves speed.
Cheers!!!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hello Partner's, compliment of the season. At end of the year like now, most people make New Year resolutions, especially financial.
Majority, if not all of those resolutions are not achieved. Why? Circumstances beyond our control are responsible. We wish we could get a better paying job, increase our profit by increasing our stock/sales. On the contrary, it doesn't work out the way we expected. But now there is a company with a wonderfuland proven system that can guarantee a financial future for whoever choose to partner with them. OMEGAPRO with its futuristic plan is a Forex service company that gives you a consistent return on your investment 'WITHOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION'. Absolutely Passive!!! This system with our strategy can make you worth #7.2 Million in 5 years and #1.2 Billion in 10 years.
I would think this is a good plan to consider, wouldn't you?
Chat me up on WhatsApp>>>07031909448 to know more.
We will assist and ensure you succeed in the shortest period of time. To your success!!!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2021
Thank God You made it into 2021, the year of God's settlement if you believe.
I don't know your new year resolution but I'm sure it will include making and having more money. If that is true then I have a genuine and sustainable SYSTEM you can plug into.
You will agree with me that keeping money in the bank these days is disheartening; consistent deductions with impunity by our banks.
So saving money in the bank without getting interest in return is not encouraging.
You need to put that money into a viable business/investmentt that can generate returns for you consistently.
I agree that there are so many scam and fraudulent scheme out there to dube people of their hard earned money but there are still few genuine ones enriching people as well.
I am proud to share with you the best Platform and SYSTEM as at today. "OMEGAPRO" is a FOREX servicing company that trades on behalf of her over 210,000 happy and satisfied customers/investors globally in over 100 countries. "YOU DON'T NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TRADE NOR TRADE BY YOURSELF TO EARN IN THE FOREX MARKET" Omegapro will take that responsibilty from you and deliver to you consistent earnings over a period of time.
Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more details.
To your success.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
My testimony goes thus. I have always known that Network marketing is about the only platform that can transform ordinary/average people's life financially (if one put in the hard work).I have been involved in many company who uses Network Marketing as the strategy to advertise their product/service. Most of them failed me personally because I didn't complete the earning circle before they crashed or fizzle out. However, I didn't stop searching for a viable and sustainable company/platform that can serve as another source of income for me. In 2019, I stumbled into Omegapro seminar while on a routine work visit. I didn't want to join the seminal having been a victim in MMM. However, a lady with an infant baby at her back and her son, who came from a far distance, prompted me to attend. After the presentation, the system looks good but I still had my reservations, being an investor/networker I attended another seminar and skeptically decided to give the investment a trial without getting anyone involved. I registered and bought a package and watched as my earnings dropped daily as promised.
However my investment reached 300% at exactly 14 months and I withdrew every dollar from my dashboard with ease.
Now I am more than convinced from so many testimonies all around the world that my search for a viable and sustainable investment platform and network company is over.

That is my story.
Like you, I was initially scared at first but today I have confidence in the system. All they have ever promised, they fulfilled and continue to do so all around the round.
If you can afford it, start immediately even if it is the lowest package of $100. On the other hand, you can go for higher packages that can enable you achieve your dreams.

OMEGAPRO is a Forex servicing company that trades on your behalf and deliver to you daily trading income of 0.45% of your capital.
Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448 if you really want to invest,
To our success!!!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dear Partners in Progress, you will agree with me that working and earning salary can never enable you build a future of your dream. Salary is meant to assist you offset your monthly expenditures after which there is no leftover. To save will even take such determination yet you have to save.
On the other hand, it is INVESTMENT(S) that can enable you build wealth or fund projects; and the investment can only be funded via whatever you have been able to save from salary. So you see, salary and investment are interwoven. If you desire to change your financial destiny, you need to invest in a viable, legitimate, genuine and sustainable company/platform.
I am bold and excited to introduce OMEGAPRO to you. As a FOREX servicing company, they bear all your trading risks and deliver 0.45% of your invested capital daily (Mondays-Fridays); this results to 10% monthly. You do absolutely nothing, just sit back and watch your earnings drop everyday.

So many lives (over 210,000) have been changed already in over 100 countries worldwide including Nigerian.
Start with whatever you have and build it up; not joining at all is not an option.

This is the best opportunity in the 21st century.
YOU CAN NEVER LOOSE WITH THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!

Private me via Whatsapp>>>07031909448 to get more info.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2021
Hmmmm, January and it's whole burden of accumulated bills. If you were unable to factor in the financial challenges of January during your December end of the year budget, you are likely to be in trouble right now. Most people don't consider this at all; they end up borrowing to meet up with the filled up bills; School fees, House rent etc. But with proper Financial planning and an investment to cater for such times as this, you can rest assured that the burden can be easy.
With all assurance, I introduce to you OMEGAPRO, a forex servicing company that bears all your trading risks and delivers to you 0.45% daily of your trading capital. You do absolutely nothing, just sit back and watch as your earnings drops daily till it completes 300% in 14 months. You can't get that anywhere else, do your findings.
Chat me up on Whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more info.
Only ready-to-go investors only; No scammers pls!
To your success...
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Hmmmm, January and it's whole burden of accumulated bills. If you were unable to factor in the financial challenges of January during your December end of the year budget, you are likely to be in trouble right now. Most people don't consider this at all; they end up borrowing to meet up with the filled up bills; School fees, House rent etc. But with proper Financial planning and an investment to cater for such times as this, you can rest assured that the burden can be easy.
With all assurance, I introduce to you OMEGAPRO, a forex servicing company that bears all your trading risks and delivers to you 0.45% daily of your trading capital. You do absolutely nothing, just sit back and watch as your earnings drops daily till it completes 300% in 14 months. You can't get that anywhere else, do your findings.
Chat me up on Whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more info.
Only ready-to-go investors only; No scammers pls!
To your success...
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
The race of 2021 has started, January is almost gone. If you don't sow now, harvesting by the end of the year will be impossible because harvesting takes time.
There might be lots of fake investment platforms out there and online but there are still few that are genuine and legit.
Among such is OMEGAPRO; a Forex servicing company, connecting the investors with the traders and delivering 0.45% of their trading capital every single day (Mondays - Fridays). You don't need to do the trading by yourself, just sit back while Omegapro institutional traders, trades for you. These institutional traders trades for Countries, Central banks, Commercial banks, Blue Chip companies, Edge funds, Pension Fund Providers and well as individual Major investors. The least amount required by these traders is $10,000,000 ( Ten Million Dollars). But Omegapro broke the ice by enabling you and I partake in the same market like the Big Boys and cut our own share of the world's wealth (with our small capital of $500 - $50.000). The gate is wide open for everyone through Omegapro. Isn't Omegapro awesome? I believe they are. The company is legit and genuine, the system is working with longevity in mind. Over 50,000 investors globally have cashed out in less than 3 years and active investors in excess of 210,000.
Now the choice is yours; change your life by changing your finances or remain where you are with doubts and unbelief.
Chat me up via whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more info.
No scammers, No fraudsters!

To your success!!!

1 Like

Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2021
You would be amazed at how a little seed as the mustard seed can grow over a period of time to a massive tree. All of nature tells us and is still telling us that God has set in motion a progressive pattern of growth. But man is always looking for short cuts. I advice you to tow God's principle of growth if you are to have peace of mind.

A little seed of $100 in Omegapro invested over a period of 5 years will earn you a minimum of N7.2 million.
Omegapro has provided this system to make it happen. All you have to do is plugin and watch this unfold before your very eyes.
Don't sit on the fence and conclude that it is fake, lie or impossible.
Those in the system are already seeing this becoming a reality.
Hub in NOW!!!

Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dear Nigerians,
If you are willing and ready to make 2021 your best year, you need to absorb the all the information am about to share with you.
If you have money anywhere today especially in the bank and it is not giving you 0.45% daily returns, you need to consider withdrawing them and putting them in a viable investment. If you have any of such company or platform, stick with them.
Otherwise, consider my reference.

I am an investor in OMEGAPRO, which is a FOREX servicing company that bears all my trading risks and delivers a daily returns of 0.45% of my capital everyday, Mondays-Fridays. You can join me in this investment. You will get the same returns and you can withdraw daily, weekly or monthly. But if you choose to delay gratification for some time and compound your capital and profit for a while, you will get 300%.

Also with this company, there is a SYSTEM where you can be worth N7.2 million within a period of 5 years with a minimum one time investment.
Wouldn't you be excited to be worth that amount in so short a time?
I trust you would.
This is a legitimate and proven system which has transformed and still transforming so many lives all over the globe.
Don't procrastinate, don't assume it is one of those investment that will fail. Get all the facts and information first, to guide your decision.
You have nothing to loose.
INFORMATION IS POWER!!!

To be part of this awesome opportunity;
Chat me up on Whatsapp >>> 07031909448 for more information.

NO SCAMMERS, NO FRAUDSTERS, NO DUBE PLS,

To your success!!!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Life in Nigeria is so expensive yet we keep going. How do we survive all these? I asked some times; The average people (not poor man because no man is poor), will say God dey. On the other hand, the above average people will be looking for opportunities to be better and break even. We all need a good financial plan that can guarantee our future.
If you haven't joined Omegapro yet, you are pushing forward your days of financial freedom. Yes, I believe in God's Miracle, yet He sends opportunities such as Omegapro investment at such a time as this.
Take advantage of this and secure your future.
With OMEGAPRO, you can plan and predict how much you want to worth in the shortest time and achieve it.
In the last 2 years plus, over 300,000 lives have been transformed globally in over 100 countries. And the good news is that OMEGAPRO has a 10 years sustainability plan before any review is made. You can only imagine at that time and with the level of successes that will be recorded, will the world not be a better place to be?
Key in your position now to amass your own wealth from the over $6.6 trillion daily money in circulation.

"OMEGAPRO IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO PEOPLE GLOBALLY"

Chat me up NOW via WhatsApp >>>07031909448, to sign up.
To your success!!!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hello fellow Nigerians in the struggle, I trust your hustle is yielding result and putting plenty money in your pocket.

Well, money is never enough. Even Aliko Dangote (Dangote Group), Mike Adenuga (Globacom) and their lots have not stopped looking for money.
Now the difference between these rich guys and others is the opportunity available to them as at the time that started. They took the risks, grabbed it and today they are reference point for others; even musicians eulogizes them in their music.

The question is this; Do you have an investment opportunity that can enable you amass wealth over a period of time like these rich guys? Or is the investment opportunity not viable enough to enable you achieve your dreams?
Well, I am excited to share with you an investment opportunity that has transformed the lives of ordinary folks like you around within a very short time. This is global investment that cuts across 150 countries with over 300,000 happy and excited investors.

Which industry is this investment in? FOREIGN EXCHANGE (FOREX MARKET).
You do not need to be involved in the trade yourself; No! It is too technical for you because you are not an expert in that field.
There is a company called OMEGAPRO. that will trade for you and delivers a daily returns of 0.45% of your invested capital over a short period of time; No stories, No failure.
Their approach is very simple; You don't need to be a fashion designer to wear good cloths, Same as You don't need to learn how to fly a plane in order to board it to your desired destination. All you need do is seek the assistance of the experts to enjoy these services or wear these clothes.

Omegapro says; let us trade for you through our brokers who have over 20 years experience in the industry (and their minimum trading capital is $10million). But with Omegapro, these traders can trade for you with as low as $100 and above. Now is that not awesome!!!

Chat me up on Whatsapp>>>07031909448 for further details and sign up.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Helloooooooooooooooo! It's great to be alive at this present time. Why? Because God has been merciful to you and I despite all the pandemic thing.
However, much more than that is that we have a source of income to cater for our financial needs; though maybe not enough as we may want it to be.
Before now, you cannot put a financial plan in place and experts it to work out as you expects. But I am glad to inform you that that era is over.
We have a proven company called (OMEGAPRO) that can enable you have an achievable financial plan in 5 - 10 years uninterrupted. You absolutely have to do nothing than to invest your capital and watch it mature year after year till you are sure it is enough to fund your anticipated project.
Omegapro is a Forex servicing company that returns 0.45% of your invested capital daily (Mondays - Fridays).

Chat me on whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more details.
Only genuine and real investors should chat me up; no time to waste!

(1) (2) (Reply)

24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? / What Is On Your Bucket List!? / Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (II)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.