Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. (710 Views)

The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Aketi We know. If 4+4=8, Why break it when you can't fix it.

Akeredolu for Second term and may he succeed tomorrow.

Ondo need complete person not cut and join from both sides.

Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by untk: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
For your nigeria news full coverage visit www.nairagazer.com It's the front page of nigeria news. stay updated
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by uniqueboi1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
OP e no rhyme o.

2 Likes

Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
uniqueboi1:
OP e no rhyme o.
Can jegede fix what he can't construct.
only Aketi will.
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by uniqueboi1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

only Aketi will.

It doesn't change the fact that the first statement no rhyme.

What shall it profit Aketi to be able fix and still lose?

2 Likes

Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
uniqueboi1:

It doesn't change the fact that the first statement no rhyme

The rhyme is perfect, 4+4=8, why trying to break it when. you can't fix it

The statement is directed to other candidates trying to unseat Aketi
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by ican2020: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Great one and I wish him more 4 years ii advance
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Aketi We know. If 4+4=8, Why break it when you can't fix it.

Akeredolu for Second term and may he succeed tomorrow.

Ondo need complete person not cut and join from both sides.

efforts in futility.

1 Like

Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by cpu2006(m): 3:12am On Oct 10, 2020
JEGEDE.........our incoming Governor shocked

2 Likes

Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by EmekaA125(m): 3:44am On Oct 10, 2020
Aketi is returning.
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Tilda001(f): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2020
I reject it. eyitayo is our incoming governor.

2 Likes

Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Tilda001(f): 5:35am On Oct 10, 2020
I reject it. eyitayo is our incoming governor

1 Like

Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Angel2006: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

only Aketi will.

Bro’s with all due respect you are a fool. What did Aketi construct, he only destroyed all Mimiko left behind. School fees from 35k to 260, pregnant women paying through their noses to pay when Mimiko left it free. What exactly did he construct if not suffering for our people. You are forgetting you have children abi. Continue. Ode!
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Angel2006: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2020
EmekaA125:
Aketi is returning.

In your dreams only in Jesus name. God that fights battles for the poor will arise and fight. He’s going back to Ibadan for taxing our mothers selling tomatoes to make ends meet he will not win, for making our Pregnant woman die while looking for money to pay hospital bills he will not win, for making school fees so high our student has to drop out he will not win. Ikun le won’t let him come back!
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Angel2006:

Bro’s with all due respect you are a fool. What did Aketi construct, he only destroyed all Mimiko left behind. School fees from 35k to 260, pregnant women paying through their noses to pay when Mimiko left it free. What exactly did he construct if not suffering for our people. You are forgetting you have children abi. Continue. Ode!

He promised a better second term. Let's give him benefit of doubt.

He will do better.
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2020
Angel2006:

In your dreams only in Jesus name. God that fights battles for the poor will arise and fight. He’s going back to Ibadan for taxing our mothers selling tomatoes to make ends meet he will not win, for making our Pregnant woman die while looking for money to pay hospital bills he will not win, for making school fees so high our student has to drop out he will not win. Ikun le won’t let him come back!

He will win. look at other sectors, he has performed wonderfully.

His second cooming will be better than the first.
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2020
Tilda001:
I reject it. eyitayo is our incoming governor

not now. jegede have to wait.
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Angel2006: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

He will win. look at other sectors, he has performed wonderfully.

His second cooming will be better than the first.

His second term will be in your dreams only..
Pls list where he performed I want to know and don’t lie o.
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Angel2006: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

He promised a better second term. Let's give him benefit of doubt.

He will do better.

You are part of the problem of this country!! First term he did nothing but make life difficult for our people and you are here believing he will do better if we give him another chance? Don’t be lied to pls. We give them a chance once and if they misuse it then we vote them out even the Jegede am rooting for if he behaves like Aketi in his first term I will be here rooting for him to be voted out. Am for a better ondo state because am from there and a better Nigeria cause I have children.
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Angel2006:

His second term will be in your dreams only.. Pls list where he performed I want to know and don’t lie o.
We are going to give him benefit of doubt.
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Angel2006: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

not now. jegede have to wait.

Aketi is going straight back to Ibadan. Jegede is our next governor!!
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2020
Angel2006:

You are part of the problem of this country!! First term he did nothing but make life difficult for our people and you are here believing he will do better if we give him another chance? Don’t be lied to pls. We give them a chance once and if they misuse it then we vote them out even the Jegede am rooting for if he behaves like Aketi in his first term I will be here rooting for him to be voted out. Am for a better ondo state because am from there and a better Nigeria cause I have children.

Jegede is not an option. The monster u know is better than the monster u don't know.

Akeredolu will finish his tenure and everyone will be happy.

he may have his shortcomings but he is a good man.
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2020
Angel2006:

Aketi is going straight back to Ibadan. Jegede is our next governor!!
He will be here till next four years.
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Angel2006: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

We are going to give him benefit of doubt.

Never!! Our people are suffering. No benefit of doubt atall. Ori gbogbo o ni je ko wole.
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Ekemeze: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Angel2006: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Jegede is not an option. The monster u know is better than the monster u don't know.

Akeredolu will finish his tenure and everyone will be happy.

he may have his shortcomings but he is a good man.

Even if you are benefiting from him directly am sure you have family members. The people calling me for help in my state are like 100people a week during but during Mimiko maybe 2 a week so One millionaire among poor people is a poor person. We want life to be better for our people. Aketi must go!! A chance per person, let’s try Jegede and he bahaves anyhow we vote him our too
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Ekemeze: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Angel2006: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

I think you should leave that guy alone.

its obvious he is on the "master's payroll".

how people support mediocrity and incompetency baffles me.

Supporting mediocrity and incompetency is our number one problem in this country. I told him to list what he has done in other sectors he couldn't. Why support an incompetent governor. Am for a better ondo state and a better Nigeria. We will try Jegede for 4yrs and if he’s incompetent we vote him out. The masses are suffering and honestly it’s painful!
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Angel2006:

Supporting mediocrity and incompetency is our number one problem in this country. I told him to list what he has done in other sectors he couldn't. Why support an incompetent governor. Am for a better ondo state and a better Nigeria. We will try Jegede for 4yrs and if he’s incompetent we vote him out. The masses are suffering and honestly it’s painful!

and aketi won.

Enjoy good governance
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Angel2006:

Even if you are benefiting from him directly am sure you have family members. The people calling me for help in my state are like 100people a week during but during Mimiko maybe 2 a week so One millionaire among poor people is a poor person. We want life to be better for our people. Aketi must go!! A chance per person, let’s try Jegede and he bahaves anyhow we vote him our too

Akeredolu has proven to be th best governor ondo state has ever produced.
Re: Aketi We Know. If 4+4=8, If it is not broken, Why trying to fix it. by EmekaA125(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Angel2006:

I told you how the outcome would look like but you ended up arguing. U can hide your face in shame now.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Arrest Soldier Who Recorded Video Begging His Colleagues Not To Sh / 2021 BUDGET:: Zamfara Govt To Spend N1bn On Mosques, Islamic Schools, Others / Only Restructuring, Igbo Presidency And Negotiation With IPOB Can Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.