Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume (1220 Views)

Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked / BREAKING: The Government Has Agreed To All ASUU Demands. / We Have Met All ASUU Demands - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Ramsey19: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
the matter on ground is like two elephants fighting. it's the grass under them that will suffer.

with the look of things, I'm suggesting we should go to all ASUU social handles and beg them to resume while they keep negotiating with the FG. I know ASUU are not heartless and some if their children too are among us.

we will beg them to look at we the youth that the strike is affecting so much. some of our friends in state unis and poly have resumed and we are still at home. there's no age by our side and education is hindering many good things we are expecting.

we can also make it trend the way #ENDSarz is everywhere.

I pray it yield good result.

God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by XXXXTENTACION: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
I am sure if you were in ASUU's shoes you will agree to keep working without getting your salary right

you should table your complaints to the federal government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Olarajee(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dead on arrival.
Channel your anger towards your government.

2 Likes

Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Ramsey19: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
I am sure if you were in ASUU's shoes you will agree to keep working without getting your salary right

sigh! Ok
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Ramsey19: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2020
Olarajee:
Dead on arrival. Channel your anger towards your government.
Noted, thanks for this.
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by sinkhole: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2020
Olarajee:
Dead on arrival.
Channel your anger towards your government.
They don't even have webpage, the web address on that letter head is deactivated shocked
If you try the address you will be directed to one Japanese cosmetic surgery site! I think somebody else has secured the domain name angry
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by sloo1: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2020
ASUU has no social media handle but Students can protest on the streets. Block federal roads etc and draw the attention of international community. If students do that, within a week FG will meet with ASUU and the strike will be history.

3 Likes

Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Ramsey19: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2020
Guys fit include the matter for the ongoing #EndSARS sef

1 Like

Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Dreamliner787(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Ramsey19:
the matter on ground is like two elephants fighting. it's the grass under them that will suffer.

with the look of things, I'm suggesting we should go to all ASUU social handles and beg them to resume while they keep negotiating with the FG. I know ASUU are not heartless and some if their children too are among us.

we will beg them to look at we the youth that the strike is affecting so much. some of our friends in state unis and poly have resumed and we are still at home. there's no age by our side and education is hindering many good things we are expecting.

God bless you all.

Yes bro, but mind you, 99% of ASUU's members children and the FG's don't school in Nigeria. If only we could put that same energy used in protesting f#EndSARS in the Academic system, it would surely yield a positive result

3 Likes

Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Dreamliner787(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

You are a fool bro. ASUU is very ignorant
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Lorayne(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2020
Make Dem no try resume now o.
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by smithclito: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Thank you very much .when I read his reply to the post the first thing on my mind was how foolish he is .
Really he is not just a fool, he is a compound fool, foolishness without limit.

1 Like

Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Dreamliner787(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2020
smithclito:

Thank you very much .when I read his reply to the post the first thing on my mind was how foolish he is .
Really he is not just a fool, he is a compound fool, foolishness without limit.

Ohh sorry you are not a fool, you are actually stupid
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by XXXXTENTACION: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dreamliner787:

So you would agree to work without getting paid right

1 Like

Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Abcruz(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ramsey19:

God bless you all.

ASUU has no official handle on any social media. Do you even think they're concerned about you getting older?
Do you think their children is in the system?
Do you want them to teach with hungry stomach?
What has peaceful protest yielded in this country let alone a viral "twitter hashtag" that cuts no ice?

Channel your effort towards self improvement and skills acquisition cos the key and lock of our tertiary institution lies with FG and ASUU.
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by sinkhole: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Yes bro, but mind you, 99% of ASUU's members children and the FG's don't school in Nigeria. If only we could put that same energy used in protesting f#EndSARS in the Academic system, it would surely yield a positive result
This your 99% got me grin and it reminds me of the kidnapped but released ex-commisioner who is also a senior lecturer in a University: the abductors taught he should be rich but they were utterly disappointed!
Nigerian public university lecturers are just slightly better than secondary school teachers

2 Likes

Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Tony142: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lorayne:
Make Dem no try resume now o.

No, they should resume, you should be the one that should not resume now
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
A Professor and Geologist has this to say as a comment about FG-ASUU saga___

Even in ASUU, this is the worst leadership I have seen in 25years in the university. Both government and ASUU are not sincere on university education in Nigeria. I have not seen any intellectualism in the attitude of both government and ASUU. I will touch little things that doesn't make sense; why is ASUU on strike now? It is because of IPPIS and after losing out on that they shifted the goalpost to "revitalization of universities" which is very unrealistic. Why would a sensible person declare strike during coronavirus global confusion? Where is the much acclaimed knowledge? This strike was never voted for at individual branches as usual but truncated by the ASUU NEC. It never happened this way before. The IPPIS unveiled an unbelievable number of ghost workers in the university payroll whole the former gifmis payroll that ASUU preferred accommodated all those ghost workers. So the complain about IPPIS is baseless and unfounded. Why would a professor be allow to visit more than two universities in a month? How would he cover the contact hours and quality delivery to students if he has to visit three, four, five and etc universities? All for money. Who are then killing the university education from within? Why would this malpractice be allow simply because it is ASUU. Respect should be earn through honesty. What is revitalization? Who will source over N1 trillion naira and throw it to universities for unspecified projects and look the other way? This will never happen. How many universities judiciously utilized the money given by President Goodluck Jonathan for Needs Assessment Projects? Infact you will see better projects in State Universities than federal universities. Why is ASUU silent about this? Who actually benefits from major projects? University Management and Union officials as supervisors but not lecturers. TETFUND is doing good in their intervention projects in all universities, so why this revitalization again? Why is ASUU drifting away from sourcing welfare of its members and targeting revitalization? Are they fighting for its members of universities management? As it is now, majority of ASUU member have gone to Abuja and enrolled for the IPPIS because the deception is too much. No government in the history of Nigeria is interested in education, so only sincerity of purpose, honesty and transparency in side of ASUU would defeat them and not stupid pride and propaganda. If Nigerian Universities are winning research grants and do the research, they would have solve their problems and earn more respect. Does it take new laboratory or office to put up an application for a good research? If ASUU had being encouraging good research, things would not have being this bad. You cannot help a politicians to rig elections and expect them to respect you.

*Copied*
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by tobechi74: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good luck
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Vicdgreat556(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Exactly.... I'm expecting a trend of #End ASUU strike Now....not only that of Fsars

3 Likes

Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Dreamliner787(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
So you would agree to work without getting paid right

Guy.. don't you get the News?? Like were have you been all this while?.. They ain't saying they are not paying.. the money is there and ready but the method of payment is what caused the strike since..
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by joxxy01(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

Your comment reeks of ignorance
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Ramsey19: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
maryjames9:
A Professor and Geologist has this to say as a comment about FG-ASUU saga___

Even in ASUU, this is the worst leadership I have seen in 25years in the university. Both government and ASUU are not sincere on university education in Nigeria. I have not seen any intellectualism in the attitude of both government and ASUU. I will touch little things that doesn't make sense; why is ASUU on strike now? It is because of IPPIS and after losing out on that they shifted the goalpost to "revitalization of universities" which is very unrealistic. Why would a sensible person declare strike during coronavirus global confusion? Where is the much acclaimed knowledge? This strike was never voted for at individual branches as usual but truncated by the ASUU NEC. It never happened this way before. The IPPIS unveiled an unbelievable number of ghost workers in the university payroll whole the former gifmis payroll that ASUU preferred accommodated all those ghost workers. So the complain about IPPIS is baseless and unfounded. Why would a professor be allow to visit more than two universities in a month? How would he cover the contact hours and quality delivery to students if he has to visit three, four, five and etc universities? All for money. Who are then killing the university education from within? Why would this malpractice be allow simply because it is ASUU. Respect should be earn through honesty. What is revitalization? Who will source over N1 trillion naira and throw it to universities for unspecified projects and look the other way? This will never happen. How many universities judiciously utilized the money given by President Goodluck Jonathan for Needs Assessment Projects? Infact you will see better projects in State Universities than federal universities. Why is ASUU silent about this? Who actually benefits from major projects? University Management and Union officials as supervisors but not lecturers. TETFUND is doing good in their intervention projects in all universities, so why this revitalization again? Why is ASUU drifting away from sourcing welfare of its members and targeting revitalization? Are they fighting for its members of universities management? As it is now, majority of ASUU member have gone to Abuja and enrolled for the IPPIS because the deception is too much. No government in the history of Nigeria is interested in education, so only sincerity of purpose, honesty and transparency in side of ASUU would defeat them and not stupid pride and propaganda. If Nigerian Universities are winning research grants and do the research, they would have solve their problems and earn more respect. Does it take new laboratory or office to put up an application for a good research? If ASUU had being encouraging good research, things would not have being this bad. You cannot help a politicians to rig elections and expect them to respect you.

*Copied*
Hmmmm! I knew many ASUU members would go for the IPPIS capturing because no be all of them be professor and hunger is REAL
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Ramsey19: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Vicdgreat556:
Exactly.... I'm expecting a trend of #End ASUU strike Now....not only that of Fsars

we can actually start this together

1 Like

Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by edoairways: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dreamliner787:

That is not true. Many professors and doctors have kids schooling in public universities while some in private or foreign universities

1 Like

Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Dreamliner787(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
edoairways:

That is not true. Many professors and doctors have kids schooling in public universities while some in private or foreign universities

How many of them do you know?.. well, I'm not saying they ain't got kids here but MOST of them ain't schooling in Nigeria.. I tell you bro
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by Dreamliner787(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
sinkhole:
This your 99% got me grin and it reminds me of the kidnapped but released ex-commisioner who is also a senior lecturer in a University: the abductors taught he should be rich but they were utterly disappointed!
Nigerian public university lecturers are just slightly better than secondary school teachers

grin grin grin
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by luckynynin(f): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ramsey19:

Hmmmm! I knew many ASUU members would go for the IPPIS capturing because no be all of them be professor and hunger is REAL

Joining IPPIS is just the best option
Unemployed graduates are roaming around in search of job
And those employed are doing two to three jobs (lecturers)
Who is fooling who?
#Endstrikenow
Re: Can We All March To All ASUU Social Handles And Beg Them To Resume by edoairways: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dreamliner787:

How many of them do you know?.. well, I'm not saying they ain't got kids here but MOST of them ain't schooling in Nigeria.. I tell you bro
I know many of them.

(1) (Reply)

A Black Woman Subjected To Human Sexual Trafficking: Sara Baartman / Lord Lugards Invation Of Kano Empire 1899 / Acca E-books And Photocopy Study Text For Sale !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.