Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption (1066 Views)

Disregard The Fake News About School Resumption On September (see Full Summary) / What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. / What Did/do You Hate About School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by Wizklynd23(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
ASUU : We will fight with the
last drop of our bloods to see
our demand are met by FG.
It is UTAS we want not IPPIS

FG : We are not paying you ASUU if
you don't want IPPIS .

Students :

Category 1:

wow let the strike continues
cheesy cheesy

Category 2 :

ohh no we tired of staying at
home , please ASUU call off
embarassed embarassed

Category 3 :

Nonsense, if them like mey dem resume, if them like mey dem not
wetin concern me
undecided

Which category you belong to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Category 3 grin grin grin.... Any year they are ready I am ready too

2 Likes

Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by DaInferno(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
option 3 can't contain I and my squad!

1 Like

Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by Pasako(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2020
option one!!!!!
because I have something doing, I wish the strike will reach January
Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by Victor20206: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by flames007(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pasako:
option one!!!!!
because I have something doing, I wish the strike will reach January
amen brother....amen grin
Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by Kingsintei(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Category 4: school na scam grin
Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by olahypes(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
A Must See ยป
Zimbabwean students posing for s3xually suggestive photos in school while teachers are on strike spark concern (photos)
OLAHYPES.COM.NG
http://olahypes.com.ng/content-posts/15448/zimbabwean-students-posing-for-s3xually-suggestive-photos-in-school-while-teachers-are-on-strike-spark-concern-photos/
Viral photos of Zimbabwean students posing
in s3xually suggestive manners in school
while teachers are on strike, has triggered
con....

1 Share

Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by tobechi74: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Continue make I make money
Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by sammuell(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Me and my cartel them
cheesy cheesy
Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by Rexmy(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Doradorwa:
Category 3 grin grin grin.... Any year they are ready I am ready too
Chai... What are you doing at home?
Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Rexmy:
Chai... What are you doing at home?
grin grin I'm working...
Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by Rexmy(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Doradorwa:
grin grin I'm working...
Hhmmmm... What kinda work could make you want to delay your academics?
Re: Three (3) Categories Of Students About School Resumption by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Rexmy:
Hhmmmm... What kinda work could make you want to delay your academics?
I'm not the one delaying my own time... A failed system is... And on my own part I have to be reproductive with the said time... Before the strike I was worried about my sch fee, my mother eyes, a new phone and so on....
But due to the strike I've gotten a new phone.. my mother is getting her eye operation done tomorrow... And I have more than half of my school fee... I'm not trying to justify the strike or the government negligence to the educational system.. if they say today"resume tomorrow" I'm all set

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Cancelled Presidential Scholarship Scheme For First Class Nigerian Gradua / From 3rd Class Degree To Country Manager: The Inspiring Story Of Olajide Abiola / Microsoft scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.