Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Is The Role Of SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is The Role Of SARS (997 Views)

Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) / Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Role Of SARS by nairanaira12: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
SARS mean Special ANTI-ROBBERY Squad. This means SARS was created to tackle armed robbery and not fraud, be it online or offline.

The government already set up the EFCC to tackle all manners of frauds. So, SARS has no business acousting fraudsters (yahoo boys, etc)

Despite the education of many of us here, we still don't know the difference. Principal among such clearly ignorant comments is below:

Adakintroy:

End Yahoo.

End Yahoo...you probably end sars.

Yahoo stays. Sars stay.

It's unfortunate that there are so many like Adakintroy and dukeprince50 on this forum.

We need to stop talking dumb and start acting as if we deserve to be leaders of tomorrow.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
To keep Nigeria one you need instruments of terror visible to intimidate those who clamor for freedom and liberty.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by nairanaira12: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
jerseyboy:
To keep Nigeria one

Always make effort to read before you comment. We should start acting as if our brains are not defective.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by Mathantics: 3:08am On Oct 10, 2020
SARS primary assignment is to fight against violent crimes like banditry, kidnapping and Fulani jihadist herdsmen.

During GEJ's time, SARS don't harras innocent youths like this, they go for criminals.

Today, most of the security agencies are controlled by the Fulanis, they want to intimidate and keep the Southerners oppressed.
They know what they are doing.

SARS don't go after bandits which is their main job, they jump to EFCC's work to rub/extort from the people.
SARS can get away with killings and they are more wicked than Nigerian soldiers.

Buhari's government is using SARS to intimidate the South, same way police have checkpoints in every conner of the South, they extort from innocent Southerners and even shoot them because of N20 or N50. Police can't intimidate people in the North.

This is Nigerian policie.
Politicians in the South are not in charge of our security.

This is the reason we should call for restructuring or disintegration.

If not, before 100 years time we will have over 10 million almajiris roaming the streets of the South.

People who voted Buhari are foolish.
I'm not surprised on what's going on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by Goldenbrain: 3:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by tobechi74: 3:43am On Oct 10, 2020
I heard SARS recruits ez convicts. Is it true
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by Adakintroy: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2020
nairanaira12:
SARS mean Special ANTI-ROBBERY Squad. This means SARS was created to tackle armed robbery and not fraud, be it online or offline.

The government already set up the EFCC to tackle all manners of frauds. So, SARS has no business acousting fraudsters (yahoo boys, etc)

Despite the education of many of us here, we still don't know the difference. Principal among such clearly ignorant comments is below:

It's unfortunate that there are so many like Adakintroy and dukeprince50 on this forum.

We need to stop talking dumb and start acting as if we deserve to be leaders of tomorrow.

Nobody care about principles. For someone who can't admitt that Yahoo is wrong you know nothing about principles.so please keep quiet let the law act in whatever shape or form it choose.

Naive youthtalking about leaders of tomorrow.

Most can't even clean their room s properly. what make you think you can take in a whole complex social system as a whole country?
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by Adakintroy: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2020
nairanaira12:

Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by dukeprince50: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2020
bla bla bla.
Anything to chase out cybercrime from our society is welcomed.
Just because SARS wasn't created for that doesn't mean they shouldn't do it.
I can bet u are not currently practising what u studied in school.
The EFCC is too flexible with the yahoo boys, SARS is fraudulent in some ways but there is no justification to what these thieves(yahoo boys) does.
if u want to spend money, work for it, not to steal peoples hard earned money and call it hustles.

Yahoo boys are lucky sef, jungle justice would have been a better punishment, bloody thieves
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by joyandfaith: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
bla bla bla.
Anything to chase out cybercrime from our society is welcomed.
Just because SARS wasn't created for that doesn't mean they shouldn't do it.
I can bet u are not currently practising what u studied in school.
The EFCC is too flexible with the yahoo boys, SARS is fraudulent in some ways but there is no justification to what these thieves(yahoo boys) does.
if u want to spend money, work for it, not to steal peoples hard earned money and call it hustles.

Yahoo boys are lucky sef, jungle justice would have been a better punishment, bloody thieves

they do not have training to handle cybercrimes. many innocent ones have been harassed and killed by sars. follow PoliceCRU and sealing in twitter and read bad experiences people had with sars. sars are friends of yahoos and criminals. they visit real yahoos monthly to collect 'salaries'. it is when they fail to meet their 'targets', they resort to extorting any youth.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by nairanaira12: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Adakintroy:

Nobody care about principles. For someone who can't admitt that Yahoo is wrong you know nothing about principles.so please keep quiet let the law act in whatever shape or form it choose.

Naive youthtalking about leaders of tomorrow.

Most can't even clean their room s properly. what make you think you can take in a whole complex social system as a whole country?

Boy, you are sick in the head. Principles are important. The focus of training of SARS differs from that of EFCC. You will be worse than an animal and you will throw the world into confusion if you don't care about principles.

Have you asked yourself why we have policemen despite the fact that we have soldiers? Can't we just ask soldiers to be arresting people for civil offenses? Or can't soldiers also arrest?

How come your education has not liberated you from dumbness?!
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by lilbarracuda(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2020
tobechi74:
I heard SARS recruits ez convicts. Is it true

Very true.
you have to be an ex-convict to a SARS
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by nairanaira12: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2020
Mathantics:
SARS primary assignment is to fight against violent crimes like banditry, kidnapping and Fulani jihadist herdsmen.

During GEJ's time, SARS don't harras innocent youths like this, they go for criminals.

Today, most of the security agencies are controlled by the Fulanis, they want to intimidate and keep the Southerners oppressed.
They know what they are doing.

SARS don't go after bandits which is their main job, they jump to EFCC's work to rub/extort from the people.
SARS can get away with killings and they are more wicked than Nigerian soldiers.

Buhari's government is using SARS to intimidate the South, same way police have checkpoints in every conner of the South, they extort from innocent Southerners and even shoot them because of N20 or N50. Police can't intimidate people in the North.

This is Nigerian policie.
Politicians in the South are not in charge of our security.

This is the reason we should call for restructuring or disintegration.

If not, before 100 years time we will have over 10 million almajiris roaming the streets of the South.

People who voted Buhari are foolish.
I'm not surprised on what's going on.

Adakintroy will call you a yahoo boy for saying this. Anyone who tells him that SARS is for armed robbers is a yahoo boy supporter as far as he is concerned.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by nairanaira12: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2020
joyandfaith:

they do not have training to handle cybercrimes. many innocent ones have been harassed and killed by sars. follow PoliceCRU and sealing in twitter and read bad experiences people had with sars. sars are friends of yahoos and criminals. they visit real yahoos monthly to collect 'salaries'. it is when they fail to meet their 'targets', they resort to extorting any youth.

Adakintroy, you need to read this and stop acting dumb.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by nairanaira12: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2020
lilbarracuda:

Very true.
you have to be an ex-convict to a SARS

This is new to me.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2020
I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by Adakintroy: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2020
nairanaira12:

Boy, you are sick in the head. Principles are important. The focus of training of SARS differs from that of EFCC. You will be worse than an animal and you will throw the world into confusion if you don't care about principles.

Have you asked yourself why we have policemen despite the fact that we have soldiers? Can't we just ask soldiers to be arresting people for civil offenses? Or can't soldiers also arrest?

How come your education has not liberated you from dumbness?!

Seee mumu. You want to enforce full principle of things better be in the right side of things. He must come to enquity must come with clean hands.

Let's say we scrap sars.and replace them with something else. ( What's in a name) a rose if called by another will smell just as sweetly. So new body officiate by themsame police officer will be twice as corrupt but with vengeance in mind .reduce your crime rates at an individual level. My problem with your kind is the strong unwillingnes to remotely admitt that fruad is wrong.

Let's say we go with efcc and they apprehend you..what do you think will be your fate?.I will tell you. Every single dime you own will go. You don't want to go this root with principles trust me. It's the deep end you are gunning for.

Sars is not the problem. The youths themselves are.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by nairanaira12: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2020
Adakintroy:

Seee mumu. You want to enforce full principle of things better be in the right side of things. He must come to enquity must come with clean hands.

Let's say we scrap sars.and replace them with something else. ( What's in a name) a rose if called by another will smell just as sweetly. So new body officiate by themsame police officer will be twice as corrupt but with vengeance in mind .reduce your crime rates at an individual level. My problem with your kind is the strong unwillingnes to remotely admitt that fruad is wrong.

Let's say we go with efcc and they apprehend you..what do you think will be your fate?.I will tell you. Every single dime you own will go. You don't want to go this root with principles trust me. It's the deep end you are gunning for.

Sars is not the problem. The youths themselves are.

Oga dumb, EFCC is to fight fraud, while SARS is to fight armed robbers, bandits and kidnappers.

If you are not a dumd mentally dead fool, you will ask yourself why kidnapping is getting worse in Nigeria despite the fact that there is SARS. I guess you are too mentally dead to be concerned about that.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by Adakintroy: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2020
nairanaira12:

Oga dumb, EFCC is to fight fraud, while SARS is to fight armed robbers, bandits and kidnappers.

If you are not a dumd mentally dead fool, you will ask yourself why kidnapping is getting worse in Nigeria despite the fact that there is SARS. I guess you are too mentally dead to be concerned about that.

Mentally dumb! Mentally dumb you being repeating yourself like this since. By insulting me some more i will see your point.

Is Yahoo bsd yes or no. If yes how do we fight it.

If not sars efcc right?.. good. You will hear from them..you have judge yourselves. You will wish for sars by the time efcc is through with your stealing behinds. Fools.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by nairanaira12: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Adakintroy:

Mentally dumb! Mentally dumb you being repeating yourself like this since. By insulting me some more i will see your point.

Is Yahoo bsd yes or no. If yes how do we fight it.

If not sars efcc right?.. good. You will hear from them..you have judge yourselves. You will wish for sars by the time efcc is through with your stealing behinds. Fools.

If condemning SARS means I support yahoo, then Genevieve nnaji, wizkid, atiku, John boyega (Nigerian British actor) are also supporting yahoo because they are condemning SARS, right?

Ori e ti baje.

You are a dumb idiot.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by Adakintroy: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2020
nairanaira12:

If condemning SARS means I support yahoo, then Genevieve nnaji, wizkid, atiku, John boyega (Nigerian British actor) are also supporting yahoo because they are condemning SARS, right?

Ori e ti baje.

You are a dumb idiot.

They are not well informed.

Even the celebrities.majority can be wrong. It's only idiots like you that bring up celeb like they are some kind of well informed authorities on issues.

Ask Genevieve who was the head of state during the second Republic and see how she will stutter to the finish line l.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by nairanaira12: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2020
Adakintroy:

They are not well informed.

Even the celebrities.majority can be wrong. It's only idiots like you that bring up celeb like they are some kind of well informed authorities on issues.

Ask Genevieve who was the head of state during the second Republic and see how she will stutter to the finish line l.

So someone needs to know 2nd republic president for her to know about SARS brutality and to know that SARS has overstepped its boundaries?

Boy, ori e to daru. You are just an arrogant idiot.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by Adakintroy: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2020
nairanaira12:

So someone needs to know 2nd republic president for her to know about SARS brutality and to know that SARS has overstepped its boundaries?

Boy, ori e to daru. You are just an arrogant idiot.

You are the idiot am saying they are not as intelligent on national issue or well inform as you want to make them at to be. The second Republic things is an example. But you struggle to know what a point is even if it's your next door neighbour.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by nairanaira12: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2020
Adakintroy:

You are the idiot am saying they are not as intelligent on national issue or well inform as you want to make them at to be. The second Republic things is an example. But you struggle to know what a point is even if it's your next door neighbour.

And to show your own intelligence on national issue, you said it is the duty of SARS to fight yahoo boys.

Does that show intelligence or stupidity?

Boy, you are cursed.
Re: What Is The Role Of SARS by medolab90(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
nairanaira12:

And to show your own intelligence on national issue, you said it is the duty of SARS to fight yahoo boys.

Does that show intelligence or stupidity?

Boy, you are cursed.

Bro,why you dey drag with that guy,he his so ignorant and doesn't want to admit.

He and his fellow minded can start their#ReformSARS campaign but we are ending it.

#EndSARS.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Over Excited Graduates Drives Over A Man While Spraying Cash / How DSS Tortured Buhari’s Late Driver, Abandoned Him In Ill-equipped Aso Rock / 13 Years Old Girl Raped Four Times By A 50 Years Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.