Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

**Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** (3173 Views)

This Tastefully Finished And Spacious 3bedroom Apartment With A Bq For Sale / Wooden Doors In Nigeria By Wood Willing / A Tastefully Finished And Vacant Residential Estate 4sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 1:27am On Oct 10, 2020
Lovers of wooden doors antique, plain or Pattern quality doors you are welcome on board.

As a matter of concern, the inferior foreign and locally made doors is dominating the market, leaving Home owners, Engineers and Contractors with less or no choice than to use what is available in the market. Irrespective of the embarrassment, disappointment, loss of trust and money many have experienced from using these doors, so many resolved to locally made iron doors, less quality wooden door, fabricated aluminum doors Etc. Considering that originally made Italian, Spanish and Indian doors are very expensive many hope were loss...

Good news!
Fine quality wooden doors are made from Ovoue lumber. Ovoue is a higher quality heartwood otherwise known as elastic danta. The lustrous surface is similar to that of darker mahogany with an extremely fine texture.

The bending strength quality of this species is very high, far superior to those of Mahogany. The compression strength as well as maximum crushing strength, is very high – higher than in Burmese teak or hard maple. It is also easy to work, and carves well.

The heartwood colour is pale purplish brown, to red, with some brown tones. It is regarded as a strong and ‘elastic’ timber, with excellent resistance to abrasion. It has many purposes: particularly boat building, furniture, decorative items, joinery and flooring amongst many others.

An interesting little fact; freshly cut logs sink in water so they cannot be transported by river. Consequently it possesses good stability properties.

Some of the properties are:
Bending Strength = 18,841 psi or 1,324 kg/cm2

Density = 47 Lbs/Ft3 or 753 kg/m3

Hardness = 1,800 lbs. or 816 kg

We can make any design of doors with Ovoue lumber on 18months guarantee.

1. Security door ( iron-wooden )
2. French panel door
3. Glazed door
4. Pivot door
5. Toilet door (water repellant)
6. Etc
7. All are heavy duty doors.

4 Likes

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2020
More pics

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by mufutau55(m): 3:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Cost will be relevant. More details. But I am loving it.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
mufutau55:
Cost will be relevant. More details. But I am loving it.

Hajji M.

Alright, I will do that soon. Thanks a lot
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by fabulous85: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
show pictures of the finished work in your workshop not from the internet. that will help buyers make a decision.
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by domicile: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
fabulous85:
show pictures of the finished work in your workshop not from the internet. that will help buyers make a decision.
op do as he said..
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
fabulous85:

Yeah, I will definitely do a whole lot of that that's what we are here to do, but as the introductory reads: "We can make any design of door with guarantee" displayed door images are both Internet and our product of verious designs which I will have to exhaust all the designs I can lay my hands on first (for the sake of choice making, peradventure you need doors but don't have any design in mind) after this then we will visit the workshop...

1 Like

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:50am On Oct 13, 2020
Furtherance on door designs

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2020
On single doors

1 Like

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:11am On Oct 13, 2020
More on single doors

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Some more

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Pivot door also

1 Like

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2020
You are welcome if you have more designs
Perhaps you choice of door(s) is not among these designs.

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pictures from workshop.

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Some client work on going at the workshop to be delivered to Akuru, Ondo State next week possibly.

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Some of the doors have been colour stained to the clients choice

Will still spray 2 more times after the stain colour.

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2020
Still working on more designs

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2020
Fabricating security doors also with these metal plates

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by cyrano29: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Pls reply with your WhatsApp number
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2020
cyrano29:
Pls reply with your WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Jeff68: 1:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Prices please!

Alright, I will do that soon. Thanks a lot[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by n3xt(m): 2:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Wow!
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by spyder880(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2020
I trust this guy, I have worked with him for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by zuraking(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2020
Dubemcapital1:
More pics
where is your location?
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by darenyx(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lovely works..
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
zuraking:
where is your location?

Enugu state
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
darenyx:
Lovely works..

Thanks
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Mrnairalandd: 4:09am On Aug 31, 2021
@Op, can you make this for me just like this in the picture?

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

What are their sizes
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

What are their sizes
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Mrnairalandd: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dubemcapital1:

What are their sizes

4ft
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

4ft

4ftx7ft pivot door (no key and handle)
Is #325,000 gauranteed. Its better than any German cum Israeli door

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Sale- Home Furnitures And Curtains / Tenants right against the landlord / For Sale A Plot Of Land At Back Of Mayfair Gbetu Awoyaya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.