Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) (54442 Views)

Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo) / NHRC Asks IGP To End Police’s Siege On Melaye’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by TA4TA4: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Here are some Cases of SARS brutality before they were scrapped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aHaC3Y-Mu0
Homes being raided in Ughelli Delta state in search of protesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R1-DcbQuJs
Father of slain Ogbomoso protester being comforted as he cries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChCM1IPj308
Anti cultism squad raid girls hostel and take their underwears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx6EhVUL-jM
House or Reps member Obinna Chidoka clashes with officers who brutalised a man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DirI4DA-3dI
Officers seize bike of an elderly man who stepped out to buy fufu for his hungry family during the lockdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUGt8yf8-N8
Man who went to pick up items for a client being rough handles by SARS officials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCCbuLtbZAA
Father of slain porthacourt based up and coming singer cries as he seeks justice for his sons wrongful killing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTDTElw5kH4
SARS officials who went to raid the wrong hotel are beaten mercilessly by militant officers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVLiEdKwUA8
Anambra state youths protest the killing of a youth while he was playing street football during covid19 lockdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGCa5od7hEA
IGP of Police announces disbandment of SARS
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by ofiko123(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
This has always been a Nigerian problem..
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by ModestGal(f): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
No be today e start
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by naijadjmixtape: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
This have been a generational problem. well rush to NaijaDJMixtape.com to download gospel, Naija and foreign DJ Mixtapes.Enjoy
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by chatinent: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
This sorry apology of a country has been disgracing us since inception.
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by Auxtin85(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Karlovich:
We at vulturebbqgrills thank you our darling daddy for your silence so far regarding the killing of Nigerians by SARS we know that if it was prevalent is the North you would have set up a committee to look into it. Please tell Bashir to pay us our zombie stipend, things are becoming hard for your minions

For what you have done for our darling nation. Children of hate won’t see it grin grin grin he has gone hiding
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by smallsmall: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
wale377:
Students riot against police shootings

LAGOS, Nigeria -- Enraged university students rioted and boycotted classes across Nigeria Monday to protest the deaths of 15 people shot by police during a campus demonstration, news reports said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj8Jpzy5M10

News reports said anti-riot police opened fire on students protesting a new policy banning male students from visiting women's dormitories. Four died immediately while the other 11 died later in hospitals, the government-run Daily Times newspaper reported. Two of the victims were university employees, it said.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1986/05/26/Students-riot-against-police-shootings/7134517464000/

Children of today should never forget, we paid the price for the little freedom they are enjoying, now it is their turn to finish the business.
I am in that Video.
and dont ever forget, Ibrahim babangida is an ENEMY of this Country, a Traitor to b specific.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by tweakdude1: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
My dad told me this incident yesterday. It was a blood bathe then because the Police where been hunted by some folks.

I just pray that the Government takes the Masses seriously.
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by Jerkules: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Haa!!! No be today Toto begin smell ooo
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by LegendHero(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
This is what I like about the South West folks.

They always stand up to oppression without fear.

Our brothers in South South too provided some support for the #EndSARS.

While some chestbeating cowards hid under their beds wearing their wives' dresses.

Anyways with leaders like Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu who ALL fled at the first sign of trouble... one can't expect too much

Lol. This is hate speech oooooooooo.

grin grin grin
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Karlovich:
We at vulturebbqgrills thank you our darling daddy for your silence so far regarding the killing of Nigerians by SARS we know that if it was prevalent is the North you would have set up a committee to look into it. Please tell Bashir to pay us our zombie stipend, things are becoming hard for your minions
stupid submission
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by emetisuccess(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmmmm, nawa oooooo
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by Noblewealth(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
History repeating itself.. congratulations Nigerians again.. there is unity in one voice... solidarity forever
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin. The moment south west and south south says there is no Nigeria again, trust me, Nigeria will cease to exist..

Sw and SS are holding Nigeria

AdolfHitlerxXx:

While some chestbeating cowards hid under their beds wearing their wives' dresses.

Anyways with leaders like Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu who ALL fled at the first sign of trouble... one can't expect too much

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by 3x13: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
LegendHero:

Lol. This is hate speech oooooooooo.

grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by Warmaterial(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

"If am sleeping and wake up to hear the Yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep" IBB, 1993

1 Like

Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by ElValiente(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Our fathers did this and we are still doing it. Thank God the two kids I got for now.none of them hold nigeria birth certificate grin
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by softguy1: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
There are other unit of the Nigerian police force that is bad or worse than sars, those sarz personnels will be redeployed to those unit like sacs, Saks etc.
Let's keep observing cool
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by Omezif(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
The colour of police can never fade.
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
smallsmall:

Children of today should never forget, we paid the price for the little freedom they are enjoying, now it is their turn to finish the business.
I am in that Video.
and dont ever forget, Ibrahim babangida is an ENEMY of this Country, a Traitor to b specific.
paid which price, you didn't do shit. If you did shit we would have been moving somewhere by now.
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by Ykc2(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
So somebody get this video clips since but still hide it angry
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
For those hoping on betterment of Nigeria

When I say I have lost hope on Nigeria this is what I mean.....Nigeria is going in circles

NIGERIA IS A PROBLEM TO NIGERIANS AND A SOLUTION TO BRITS

Go and reflect on this

#ENDNIGERIA when there's still time
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by lastchild: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
so no be today this brutality start

I think the best thing to do is to deploy all the over aggressive brutality police to the military, if he refuses, let him find another job
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Karlovich:
You spelt wrongly...lol...as usual he wont say a word but if it's to glorify the peanuts thrown at us he will be shouting darling daddy and raining curses upandan
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by Yemike(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Warmaterial:
"If am sleeping and wake up to hear the Yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep" IBB, 1993
Is this true?
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
I hope this will be the end of SARS?

Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by BluntNigerian: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
#ReformSARS. #DoNotEndSARS.
#Sars had been dissolved already.
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by juman(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Useless country.
Nothing improved.
Re: Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) by williaam(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
History always repeat itself with different state actors. Its quite interesting that in a country like Nigeria, no official statement from the number citizen; anyway 'a people deserves the type of government they get' guess that's our case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.