Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum (44424 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by bluefilm: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

NANS. A spelling error does not indicate foolishness

Hahahahaha

You are right SIR!!! grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2020
This was contained in a statement made available to DAILY POST by NANS National Public Relations Officer, Comrade Adeyemi Azeez in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, on Saturday.

When you call them sly, they will be angry!
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by SmartProf(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Shut your mouth, it's too early to be stupid.
ENDSARS has been hijacked by criminals. I think you are among with this Nonsense
Fraustrated slowpoke who can't do without quoting me. What an achievement it is for you. A human with the brain of an ant, that's what u are.
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by Ingriid(f): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2020
I will never suppprt police brutality , never! I just have one question to ask. Why is ‘EndSars’ protest gaining so much momentum each passing day? When Bokoharam abducted young little girls most of us didn’t even care, Fulani herdsmen are still terrorizing farmers daily hence their untimely death. We have so many bad roads that have killed and still killing people in their thousands. Recently , fuel price was increased we all went about our daily activities, not to mention d way food stuffs have increased. Infact, so many things to protest for in this country but we all look away.

Are we finally waking up hence the ‘ endSars’ protest or some people are protesting for their selfish interest ? (we shouldn’t ignore d fact that we have so many bad eggs)

I truly hope this same energy we have right now to end sars, we will use that same energy to protest against bad governance and vote in d right candidate come next election.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by adebwalex(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

In what part of d country was d protests termed "peaceful"? Are d people who called d protests "peaceful" still d ones organising protests in ekpoma and ilesha? Does d attacking of a police station (a symbol of oppression) dilute d necessity for these protests?
What do you plan to achieve if you cant make a protest to be peaceful. Are you telling me that those bad boys that have Hijack the protest should be allowed to do so..
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2020
SmartPolician:
What these silly people who call themselves leaders do not know is that SARS personnel can never be a problem to Yahoo boys.

When they establish that someone is into online fraud, they will ask for their share of the money - something that Yahoo boys gladly pay to regain their freedom.

The problem now is that they assume that every neatly dressed young person is into fraud. They end up harassing, threatening and intimating you just to instill fear in you.

In the end, some of them will ask you to settle them or they will kill, plant a gun on you and tag you a criminal. Yes, they will tell you that nothing will happen.
You should have stopped here. You made so much sense up to this point.

[s]Something is seriously wrong with the brain of the black man[/s]
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by ThatFairGuy1: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2020
SmartProf:

Fraustrated slowpoke who can't do without quoting me. What an achievement it is for you. A human with the brain of an ant, that's what u are.
Mkpi! You must be a fraudster. Fraud has built mansion in your heart.

FG has spoken, SARS will not be scraped but reformed. Go legit, you won't die.
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by gentle007(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2020
What this one doesn't understand is that the presence of sars hasn't deterred the fraudsters and it is not the job of sars to arrest them. Rather, what sars has been doing is extort the so-called fraudsters.

In the process, they have also extorted and killed innocent citizens.

Fact remains that sars has gone rogue, they are no more needed since they could not carry out their duties as stipulated.
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by bayelsaowei(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Kamdil:
It quite obvious that NANS knows nothing. How has SARS brutality reduced yahoo boys, is it their duty to go after Yahoo boys?

SARS and Yahoo boys, who is a bigger Yahoo
the NANs fool is a foolish fool. The definition of sars is special anti robbery squad. What is then the function of efcc? You see why fighting for some Nigerians is just an exercise in futility? When did arresting yahoo boys and milking them become the job description of SARS? I hate fools and that azeez is the king of fools and idiots..

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by ThatFairGuy1: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2020
MsAllison:
yeroba Muslims
You need severe flogging

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by Winsome77(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Oloriburuku ni bobo adeyemi Yi sha, u no fight for the student nor fight against Sars rather saying some insultive an discouraging words on them, I pray make Dem harrased or kill one of his relatives or siblings too and see how deep this is in the heart of the deceased family,...
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by Akpuobi1: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2020
NANS is utterly useless acting on behalf of it's association, and are even more useless with regard matters concerning Nigerians at large.

No body support Yahoo Yahoo but the way SARS term every good looking young Nigerian yahoo boy and manhandle someone is what brought us here.

We have watched Interpol arrest cyber criminals (some who are even Nigerians), try and sentence them, but Nigerian #SARS shoot on sight on suspicion you are a yahoo boy without even investigating. They have chased some (not yahoo boys) to their deaths.

EFCC are responsible for prosecuting financial crimes and criminals, but people are not protesting #ENDEFCC because the way they conduct their investigation and operations is far better thank SARS.

SARS apologists should should be guarded when making some bogus statement.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by Obasogie00(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2020
You know how many times dem don reform SARZ
Aufbauh:
I can never support any form of police brutality in whatever form.

However the unprecedent interest & subsequent chaos this #EndSARS protest has generate leave much to be desire and it's also suspicious.

When there was fuel hike and increase electricity tariff that affect everyone we do not have this kind of interest and concern. It's a pity!

I'd support #ReformSARS and not #EndSARS.
Let us beware of pretended patriotism particularly from criminal elements.
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by lexy2014: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2020
adebwalex:
What do you plan to achieve if you cant make a protest to be peaceful. Are you telling me that those bad boys that have Hijack the protest should be allowed to do so..

U haven't answered my questions:

In what part of d country was d protests termed "peaceful"? Are d people who called d protests "peaceful" still d ones organising protests in ekpoma and ilesha? Does d attacking of a police station (a symbol of oppression) dilute d necessity for these protests?
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by Oshokalo: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2020
SmartProf:
The daft individual who spoke on behalf of NANS is likely presenting with clinical symptoms of an arrested brain. Its obvious he has received some bucks to betray his comrades like Judas got 30 pieces of silver. These kind of people should be picked up by waste disposal trucks alongside municipal wastes and emptied into dump sites to reduce the number of idiots in our database.

oga if u checked the message careful u will see some sense in there,but the one he said the protesters should be arrested is a nono
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by Anago55: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2020
SmartProf:
The daft individual who spoke on behalf of NANS is likely presenting with clinical symptoms of an arrested brain. Its obvious he has received some bucks to betray his comrades like Judas got 30 pieces of silver. These kind of people should be picked up by waste disposal trucks alongside municipal wastes and emptied into dump sites to reduce the number of idiots in our database.
. Nwamaikpe

you better come out from this your shell. we all know you are hiding in this account

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by SmartProf(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Mkpi! You must be a fraudster. Fraud has built mansion in your heart.

FG has spoken, SARS will not be scraped but reformed. Go legit, you won't die.
So says someone who can't get to one tenth of my achievements. I have surpassed success at a global stage. U better carry this lame line of thought to your family members. They need that advise.
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by adebwalex(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2020
Ingriid:
I will never suppprt police brutality , never! I just have one question to ask. Why is ‘EndSars’ protest gaining so much momentum each passing day? When Bokoharam abducted young little girls most of us didn’t even care, Fulani herdsmen are still terrorizing farmers daily. We have so many bad roads that have killed and still killing people in their thousands. Recently , fuel price was increased we all went about our daily activities, not to mention d way food stuffs have increased. Infact, so many things to protest for in this country but we all look away.

Are we finally waking up hence the ‘ endSars’ protest or some people are protesting it for their selfish interest ?

I truly hope this same energy we have right now to end sars, we will use that same energy to protest against bad governance and vote in d right candidate come next election.
I wonder ooooo. Help me tell them again oooo. You wont protest on the Failed security situation of the country were Thousand of innocent life's have been lost. Young wont protest hike in Electricity Tariff and increment in Fuel..
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by hartson(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2020
sylarada:
War wan start be DAT o! grin grin grin

Meanwhile, we have investment opportunity for you... Just in case you're reading this and seem interested, pls chat up!
what type of investment are you talking about?
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by walezy14(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2020
Lumig:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/10/end-sars-nans-tells-igp-to-arrest-protesters-says-yahoo-boys-sponsoring-hoodlums/

You spoke my mind. It is the YAHOO BOTS that against the activities of SARS. Lazy Youth.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by smallsmall: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2020
Meninmen:
This was contained in a statement made available to DAILY POST by NANS National Public Relations Officer, Comrade Adeyemi Azeez in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, on Saturday.

When you call them sly, they will be angry!

Dont be Stooopid, he is the PRO of an organisationand it is his job to put out whatever the Organisations says, whether he agrees with it or not.
This is why most of you are never successful in life, because you see everything through the Prism of TRIBE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by AfroKnight: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Since the regime of Gen Abubakar, NANS has always been the Lite version of corrupt politicians.

I am not surprised.
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by Yakubu113: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2020
this is very funny coming from NANS what have they been doing since this ASUU strike stated i guess there are now on the payroll too is not very difficult to identify a sellout was SARS setup to go after yahoo boys in the first place.
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by miguel4suee: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2020
I think this news is fake.

Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by sylarada(f): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2020
hartson:
what type of investment are you talking about?

Investment in Forex, Real Estate and Agriculture sector
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by Miracle2020: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

NANS are accusing Yahoo boys of hijacking d protests. But u say it is "Those people that were looking for way to topple the government in an undemocratic manner have finally hijacked" yet u say u agree with NANS. Are Yahoo boys d same people that want to overthrow buhari?
do you know who is sponsoring them?
And who told you that after agreeing with NANS, I don't have the right to say my opinion?
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by porthouse7(f): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
Na them ....adeyemi azeez ...na them betrayer

The worst thing buhari can do is to attempt to clamp down this movement ......that would be the end of Nigeria as we know it
any end SARS protest in d east??
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by Kevinsamba: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Another wise comment.
Aufbauh:
I can never support any form of police brutality in whatever form.

However the unprecedent interest & subsequent chaos this #EndSARS protest has generate leave much to be desire and it's also suspicious.

When there was fuel hike and increase electricity tariff that affect everyone we do not have this kind of interest and concern. It's a pity!

I'd support #ReformSARS and not #EndSARS.
Let us beware of pretended patriotism particularly from criminal elements.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by kingdestiny(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Nans are stupid, they won't be talking on how federal government settling ASUU, he is there talking rubbish, he is looking for his own cut. I no blame am
Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by sammy7410(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2020
angry

Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by adebwalex(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2020
smallsmall:

Dont be Stooopid, he is the PRO of an organisationand it is his job to put out whatever the Organisations says, whether he agrees with it or not.
This is why most of you are never successful in life, because you see everything through the Prism of TRIBE.
Common sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) / Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) / Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.