Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend (92832 Views)

Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) / Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Oshokalo: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
I dey talk to my wife she come raise hand slap me,I go too flog his ass
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by dalass(f): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin grin grin
pocohantas:

Most importantly. They wailed when Davido dropped him, e no change anything. They are still wailing... Nothing go still change. He can decide to pick himself up, that is up to him. They are protesting SARS brutality, but think it is okay to batter one’s partner like this.

Two silly children that should be reading their books decided to disturb social media with relationship matter. Lol
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
englishmart:
Stupid guys like this are the reason ladies prefer married men. Married men they claim pamper and spend on them with reckless abandonment

While the married men beat up their wives. grin

A common girlfriend will annoy them, and yet they will be the one hurrying to ShopRite to buy expensive gifts to pacify her.

But let the madam of the house say pim, and she will chop beating.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Benda59: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
OKorowanta:
The outgoing SARS should handle his case as a send off gift...
...... Guy you dey reason well 2 bottles of Big stout for you
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tory Lanez was just charged with shooting Megan Thee Stallion in the foot in Los Angeles earlier this summer. Gone are the days when a man can be violent or abusive towards a woman and go scot-free. This dude should be charged for what he did to this girl. End of.
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by JastSiryin(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:
This one ended his career by himself. One of the disadvantages of fornication. You’re not yet married, and you’re living with a girl. Mumu boy!
It could as well be a disadvantage of getting married, as even those aren't left out. So... What's your point exactly
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by SexytorresE(f): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
OKorowanta:
The outgoing SARS should handle his case as a send off gift...
lol grin
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Drizzy5001(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stupid boy!! He deserves it
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by balitaaluminium(f): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Happy weekend . Contact Balita Aluminium for all your Aluminium for house roofing.
Think Aluminium , think quality , think Balita.
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Most importantly. They wailed when Davido dropped him, e no change anything. They are still wailing... Nothing go still change. He can decide to pick himself up, that is up to him. They are protesting SARS brutality, but think it is okay to batter one’s partner like this.

Two silly children that should be reading their books decided to disturb social media with relationship matter. Lol

aunty wey mu** !! we are still on #Endsars ... distractions are allowed, buh lets not 4get it is a man that took up her case up and its a man that sanctioned lil frosh off his contract. where are the so called area big sistas, you even claimed to know her, what as been your contribution. ohh i forgot even you depend on NL mods grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by juniorstar(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
your power lies in ur ability to control it, use it any how and u wud realise how powerless u actually are.
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Breadnote: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
sad news
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by dreality: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Any man who lays his hands on a woman is no longer a man.

Real men don't beat women. My dad never ever laid hands in my mum. I'm neither deviating from the precedence he set for me.

The best way to avoid that pitfall is to choose your wife wisely. Marry who get sense not who fine pass. A word is enough for the wise.

Say no to violence against Women.
Say no to wife battering.

Ode. Woman never stab you

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by dominique(f): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fedupman:

Just listen to yourself,is that your statement right?
So if you have a daughter you will encourage her to follow married men abi?
Kai! Ipfu

But he said the truth. He might not be in support of such acts but it doesn't make it less true
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dalil8:

I neva see ur type mumu before. See ur next life try come as man cuz weda u hate men from now till Jesus come na still woman u be.

Dis one wey SARS kill na man abi na woman?

Abi u get sense pass d women wey go protest? Ode.
Baba forget nah their types dry knack men pass but when they come online they will be hating on men, I know them wella

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
USFdotng:
grin
In the video that popped up, Grand P was seen in the video having s*x with his wife Eudoxie Yao, and as usual, it went viral just minutes after it surfaced online.
Grand P and his wife Eudoxie Yao trended after the video was leaked, this led the couple to warn those allegedly attempting to tarnish their image to desist from doing so.

Grand P took to his Facebook page to relay how unhappy he was about the leaked video.

Watch the video here https://www.phgossip.com/alleged-sxtape-of-grand-p-grinding-his-wife-eudoxie-yao-pops-up
Hmm
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Kathlyn(f): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Na wa o undecidedNa wa o
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by sylve11: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yankiss:
The Police should just avenge the girlfriend by giving him a dose of his own medicine. He should not be detained at all or pay money. Just be pummeled until the eyes are swollen. Then released. grin

grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Fedupman: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
englishmart:
You lack sense and comprehension ability.

I really sorry, please forgive me sir.
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Fedupman: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
dominique:

But he said the truth. He might not be in support of such acts but it doesn't make it less true

You are right ma!
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fvck lil frosh lol
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Adeboyeobj: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Orí ẹ daru
TheGiftedOne:

Real men don't beat women. My dad never ever laid hands in my mum. I'm neither deviating from the precedence he set for me.

The best way to avoid that pitfall is to choose your wife wisely. Marry who get sense not who fine pass. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by dayodele77: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
see below
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
pcguru1:
Fvck lil frosh lol

He is fcked already. Na how to unfck am we suppose dey talk now. grin
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by olarbankz: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wait till u marry my kind of wife
TheGiftedOne:

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by KoleDgreat2020(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is very bad... matured boys don't fight talk more of beating a woman to this extent. ladies should watch the kind of boys they follow.. money is not everything... Don't be surprised, this girl will still go back to him or still, marry him
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Yxxx: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Yxxx: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Lil frosh is a pussy asss niggarrr
Real niggarrrz don't hit women

There are ways to reprimand them
And they will feel bad

Emotional abuse i guess?
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by edoairways: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:
This one ended his career by himself. One of the disadvantages of fornication. You’re not yet married, and you’re living with a girl. Mumu boy!
Formication has nothing to do with brutality
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Any woman who also lays her hands on a man isn't a woman

real women don't beat their husband

Say no to violence against men
Say no to husband battering.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.