Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

For Those Of You Who Want To Fix Your Car DIY, Subscribe To My Youtube - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For Those Of You Who Want To Fix Your Car DIY, Subscribe To My Youtube (716 Views)

I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / 5 Easy To Do Job On Your Car DIY / The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of You Who Want To Fix Your Car DIY, Subscribe To My Youtube by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2020
This thread was created by mistake.. ignore & move on..

Re: For Those Of You Who Want To Fix Your Car DIY, Subscribe To My Youtube by YellowMayor(m): 7:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Where is the YouTube channel?
Re: For Those Of You Who Want To Fix Your Car DIY, Subscribe To My Youtube by mrcoolautofix(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
YellowMayor:
Where is the YouTube channel?
I never knew when I created this thread o o o o
Re: For Those Of You Who Want To Fix Your Car DIY, Subscribe To My Youtube by YellowMayor(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2022
mrcoolautofix:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: For Those Of You Who Want To Fix Your Car DIY, Subscribe To My Youtube by YellowMayor(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2022
mrcoolautofix:

The thread is not even up to 2 years. Probably created by a ghost.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Can I Get Help With Informations On hire purchase cars. / Help Needed For My 2008 TOYOTA Sienna AWD. / The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.