Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. (49474 Views)

OPINION: Why Dead People Open Their Eyes When They Are Dead / Actress Ruby Orjiakor Message To Ladies Who Open Their Legs For Ice Cream / Actress Ruby Orjiakor Has A Post For Ladies Who Open Their Legs For Ice Cream An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by daddytime(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tuljaking:

Shut up that’s the language they understand them no Dey follow tout speak English

If you See how this people behave you would think you are having an encounter with a garage tout

Words like why you no Dey work when your mate Dey work coming from a security officer

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by greypencils: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
mbahdi:
Very soon guys go go fortify themselves.na dat time e go be an eye for an eye
Na so
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Arry110(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
4eyededoboy:
As expected, I'm from edo state and the rate at which cyber crime is been done in my state is alarmingly high. All the boys and girls have all gone into Yahoo businesses especially Upper and Ugbowo people in Benin, no one wants to learn a skill nor go to school gain. they've all resolved to joining the cyber crime business.

Should SARS go, the government is indirectly legalizing cyber crime and armed robbery in Nigeria. The intelligent ones know this

Yes SARS should be reformed and not abolished totally.
Anyone who supports the removal of this body is either a cyber criminal or indirectly benefitting from it.

I've been harrasedby SARS before but nothing happened afterwards. What should be done instead is to bring those who perpetrated incessant killings of the innocent ones to book. You dont throw the bath water and the baby together.

So before you support this endsars cause, think very well on the aftermath. We should call for reformation of SARS not ending it
the duty of Sars is to curb armed robbery and not even anything related to cyber crimes

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Welrez:
Where is the north in this ENDSARS protest?

No be you get your south? Did north ask you to set it on fire? North has more than enough problems to grapple with, you want to add another to it?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
It's a case of picking between armed robbers, yahoo and criminal sars.

Be careful what you ask for.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by ArticleBeast: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
mayklef:
this doesn't seem like a "peaceful protest" again....please let's be guided so as to channel our plead via d right channel
You are always online making noise. You no dey shame

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
no end SARS here in Kaduna.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
CuntMiner:
the caption should be yahoo boys attacked police station.... criminal yahoo boys, public nonentity
Una dey mind them

You would hardly find legal hard-working youths with legal works amongst them. The celebrities there are just there to garner traffic to their pages

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by michjunior: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Chijeep:
This issue of EndSARS is really getting more interesting.
But I just wish we all can also come out after this one to protest EndBUHARI's Tyranny

2019 WAS REALLY NARROW ESCAPE FOR BUHARI

Seconded bro!....#END BAD LEADERSHIP

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by mensos544: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Na mouth them get. If police open fire n kill one now they will run n police will claim accidental discharge he done finished be dt.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by BizBayo: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I appeal to all law-abiding Nigerians to forthwith withdraw from the protest as it has been hijacked by criminals.

Let the police deal ruthlessly with any hoodlums who attempt to disrupt the peace and tranquility of Benin.

We will not tolerate any more killings of our security personnel. President Mohammadu Buhari and the IGP should do something about this nonsense before it gets out of hand.

God bless Nigeria.

Oga, it is the duty of EFCC to apprehend cyber fraud criminals, not SARS. Let's be guided!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by adenigga(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Some protesters took the battle for the outright ban of SARS to a police station in Benin daring the policemen who had quickly locked up the gates to open it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg7dp4sHFhE

......!!!!!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by jaxxy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
These guys shud calm down and take their protests to government and their bosses. Inciting violence won’t solve the problem either.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by BajuGoldmehda(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
What is wrong with this people from other side of the country? seems they don't understand the meaning of peaceful protest, make dem see the way my Yoruba people did there protest and it was impressive and commendable but every of their own na gragra in everything they do. if police cruise on them now, dem go say na peaceful protest dem dey do. Some are even insensitive of what is going on self..

Anyway, We move!!!

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
mayklef:
this doesn't seem like a "peaceful protest" again....please let's be guided so as to channel our plead via d right channel
Stop thinking like Buhari. SARS brutality will reach your and your family one day. Stop being stupi.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Niceiroko: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
daddytime:
All the thieves and yahoo boys don get mouth. Even skull miners and ritualists don join the protest.

We should all be mindful of what we ask for or the crowd we applaud.

What the Police and SARS needs is reforms.

#PoliceReforms #SarsReform.
sack the present sars and bring in New ones
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by obyrich(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
CuntMiner:
the caption should be yahoo boys attacked police station.... criminal yahoo boys, public nonentity
So Benin has this large number of armed robbers?

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by SeriouslySense(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Okay o.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yahoo falls under wha crime again?
Financial crime you guess right.
What was EFCC created for again?

4eyededoboy:
As expected, I'm from edo state and the rate at which cyber crime is been done in my state is alarmingly high. All the boys and girls have all gone into Yahoo businesses especially Upper and Ugbowo people in Benin, no one wants to learn a skill nor go to school gain. they've all resolved to joining the cyber crime business.

Should SARS go, the government is indirectly legalizing cyber crime and armed robbery in Nigeria. The intelligent ones know this

Anyone who supports the removal of this body is either a cyber criminal or indirectly benefitting from it.

I've been harrasedby SARS before but nothing happened afterwards. What should be done instead is to bring those who perpetrated incessant killings of the innocent ones to book. You dont throw the bath water and the baby together.

So before you support this endsars cause, think very well on the aftermath. We should call for reformation of SARS not ending it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by ArticleBeast: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
4eyededoboy:

Is cyber crime the duty of SARS? Why don't they let efcc do their job. Sometimes u throw away the crate of egg.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Opus85(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=daddytime post=94791762]All the thieves and yahoo boys don get mouth. Even skull miners and ritualists don join the protest.

We should all be mindful of what we ask for or the crowd we applaud.

What the Police and SARS needs is reforms.

#PoliceReforms #SarsReform.[/quote

Police needs reform but SARS need to be ended.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Is cyber crime the duty of SARS? Why don't they let efcc do their job. Sometimes u throw away the crate of egg.

Ignore that ignorant guy. He probably might be a SARS officer.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by dingbang(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
But seriously, the issue of yahoo crimes is the business of the efcc and not SARS. The full meaning of SARS is special anti robbery squad. So why are they going out of their scope of work?

They should be going after robbers and kidnappers.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Chrysz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
They've pushed the youths to the wall.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Naijaarchive(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bushmeat don dey visit hunter grin

Yummy goodness never thought a day like this would come
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by miketayo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
4eyededoboy:

From ur write up, you clearly don't know why sars was created.
Go take a sit

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by kuntash: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
CuntMiner:

Your nairaland name is cuntminer

You are most active on romance section in the forum

How would you be able to comprehend other issues affecting the generality of the people?

How can you understand the tears of a widow loosing her only child due to the trigger hungry SARS & FSARS?

How can you understand the primary purpose of the formation of SARS & FSARS?

How can you understand the best methods of combating cyber fraud...

Lastly, since it's kinda clear you are probably still being fed by your parents, you would not understand the responsibility legit people in this country are currently saddled with due to the misrule that has been for decades..

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by ArticleBeast: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Una dey mind them

You would hardly find legal hard-working youths with legal works amongst them. The celebrities there are just there to garner traffic to their pages
We are all there. Stop typing like an idiot. Hardworking my foot. Some of you have no iota of brain. That was how my neighbor in Kaduna was shouting bandit is not in Kaduna it is just politics until they captured the husband and daughter along kaduna-abuja road. When she paid the 3m her voice changed. I sha will read your obituary on Nairaland when SARS meet you or your family members mr hardworking

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Thermodynamics(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
CuntMiner:

You nor get sense, e be like say police never do you before.
Police don arrest me and my friend for nothing, absolutely nothing, we nor de do yahoo, we dress Normal, no tattoo or dreadlock, them check our phone them nor see anything implicating, them carry us go station and even slap my friend join sef, we bail ourselves with 11k each after sleeping cell till daybreak, mind you, that my friend is a pastor.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Omoslim26: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
4eyededoboy:

pls can you expantiate the linkage btw SARS and cyber crime

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Kessythegeek(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Chii59:

SARS has no business going after yahoo boys, that's what EFCC is there for.

This is the most sensible comment I've read since I've been on NL for more than 8yrs.

Before you start spewing nonsense, I'm a self-taught digital marketer and I do not support fraud.

SARS are not directly related to tackling cyber criminals rather it's the duty of the EFCC.

if the president wasn't clueless, he should go ahead and disband sars while effc operatives who are more Educated and trained be attached to checkpoints or however they think they can track the fraudsters not some dimwits who are in the sars using the above mentioned opportunity to kill and oppress innocent citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos / Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner