Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US (63797 Views)

Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo / Man Caught After Disguising As A Lady In Order To Deceive Male Clients. Photos / Robber Caught After Disguising As A Sick Patient At A Hospital In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by kenigwe18: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2020
That guy looks like protor in power smiley
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Madibah:

Foolish goat
I know you are one of those useless bastards, don't worry one day they will slaughter all of you and your likes like fowls, useless bastard criminal.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by arantess: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....

That is why i bomb them anyday anytime twice on Saturday
They are evil..... padlocking our forefathers mouth and subjecting them to torture always make me want to revenge the more and bomb them...
Although vengeance is of the lord says Romans 12:19
But i don't give a fuckkk.
Light up my third tie of weed for the morning
you this boy sef, LOL
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Aguilar(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2020
asé
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Jdbrasco2: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2020
He disguised to elude the police and not to pin it on black man as that's not even possible with proper investigation. But the question is, why will someone kill the mother of his child? Uxoricide is becoming prevalent in the western world especially the US and I believe it has something to do with their legal system which put the men at a disadvantage. May be a child support gone wrong. Not supporting the crime thou.

1 Like

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by sonofthunder: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Madibah(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2020
SegFault:

I know you are one of those useless bastards, don't worry one day they will slaughter all of you and your likes like fowls, useless bastard criminal.

make money and enjoy your life before dying
Foolish pained broke ass bastard
If u ain't in the game you don't know what you are missing bro
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Madibah:

make money and enjoy your life before dying
Foolish pained broke ass bastard
If u ain't in the game you don't know what you are missing bro
You will still die useless bastard, your mother and family will cry while they gut you like a useless fish you are, useless waste of space, if your mother had been sensible and aborted you life would have been better, at least minus one useless fool.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by harmony75: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2020
in cold blood so sad � oh my God � � to think you have affair with a person that will end your life?? this is so painful.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by frog12: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2020
THUG
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by smallsmall: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2020
Emmy3:
Assuming he had cleaned up his traces perfectly, this would be counted as another black attack.
A black couldn't have given a head shot and also proceed to multiple stabs... That isn't the so called black colour/negro race in any way.
Blacks don't kill their spouse, no matter what!
Blacks don't start the manifestation of their mental illness by going to school to open fire on school kids.
Everyone has been configured to think that there's a problem with black lives but in reality, reverse is the case.
See: Asians.

The above is incorrect, infact, Blacks and Nigerians are on record to have killed their spouses, Male and female.
But it is not peculiar to Black people, people are just killing their Spouse, especially when the issue of being deprived from seeing their children or not being able to pay money ordered, occur, in a failed relationship
RIP to the deceased.

Jdbrasco2:
He disguised to elude the police and not to pin it on black man as that's not even possible with proper investigation. But the question is, why will someone kill the mother of his child? Uxoricide is becoming prevalent in the western world especially the US and[b] I believe it has something to do with their legal system which put the men at a disadvantage. May be a child support gone wrong[/b]. Not supporting the crime thou.

But that aside, what caught my attention, as with most Crime, is THE MOTIVE.
This was a CHILD CUSTODY battle and we all know how that happens, in the Western World:

A man and Woman have a Child(ren) together.
"Unhappy differences" Occur, they fall out and the Woman CONVERTS the Child(ren) into her own personal property, to punish the man and get fiancial liberty from him. The Man works and she gets the money but the woman prevents the man from enjoying the company and laughter, the growth and love of his child(ren)

What most people will not like to hear, especially women, is that such actions, denying a man of his child(ren) (especially if it is a single child and a girl), inflicts so much MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL AGONY on the man, that it could drive them crazy, resulting in what we experience at times!
Why should women just think they have the right to deprive the man, the association of his child(ren)?
Who told Women that the child(ren) belongs to them, once they dont love the Father anymore?

This Killer went berserk just because of the above and l can tell you authoritatively, that he wont be the last.
Unless Laws are changed such that Children cannot be used a PAWNS by estranged wifes/Mothers, Men driven into insanity will continue to take laws into their own hands.

The fair thing is to make it a RULE that no matter what the circumstances are, a Man is ENTITLED to Spend 50% of time with his Child(ren) at a place of his own choosing, if and when their union fails and that if a Woman insists she can take care of the Children and that they must live with her, then she should not expect a dime from the father (except willingly and directly to buy things for his Child(ren).

Until we remove the "financial and property insentive" that makes women to want to grab the children and say "MY Children" (instead of "OUR Children'), such murders of passion will continue to occur.
We blame the man but we must also blame the Women and the "rigged judicial system" that allows such injustice to thrive.
I am hoping the Justice system will start treating the matter from its root, instead of just as a criminal issue.

Peace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by backtalkG(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2020
His name is beard and he wore fake beard and black make-up What a sadistic Bastard
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....

They are evil..... padlocking our forefathers mouth and subjecting them to torture always make me want to revenge the more and bomb them...

Slawormir dey quote Bible!

Wonders shall never end.

grin

Stop the bombing and follow the Lord squarely my guy.

Happy weekend.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Madibah(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2020
SegFault:

You will still die useless bastard, your mother and family will cry while they gut you like a useless fish you are, useless waste of space, if your mother had been sensible and aborted you life would have been better, at least minus one useless fool.

What's the essence of coming to life without making money
Enjoying life
My mom is proud and happy that she had me
She always told me that the bag is important
She has never cried over me
As long as she's counting the paper every weekend

But you will suffer without making money in life and still rot in hell
You won't stand against political thieves who stole what you deserved
Using your funds to acquire assets in Dubai and USA
You can't expect me to hustle legit when tinubu is operating with bullion van in his territory

Mehn fuvk you if you ain't in the game
I'm gaming till I die
Nothing can stop me except death
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by BigBashiru: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2020
MichaelDuf:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox4news.com/news/carrollton-pd-man-hunted-his-childs-mother-before-murdering-her.amp

The word "man" is synonymous with "kill" and it shouldn't be so - toxic masculinity is a learned social construct and it's not a part of masculinity. All the men out there owe it to themselves and for their self respect to discourage violence between themselves- as long as male violence continues to dominate the news- the feminist voice will continue to have truth to it.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Madibah:

What's the essence of coming to life without making money
Enjoying life
My mom is proud and happy that she had me
She always told me that the bag is important
She has never cried over me
As long as she's counting the paper every weekend

But you will suffer without making money in life and still rot in hell
You won't stand against political thieves who stole what you deserved
Using your funds to acquire assets in Dubai and USA
You can't expect me to hustle legit when tinubu is operating with bullion van in his territory

Mehn fuvk you if you ain't in the game
I'm gaming till I die
Nothing can stop me except death
You will die badly watch and see. Fool. Don't quote me again.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Oizee(f): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2020
SegFault:

haba Bros, e don do now, u too dey vex o. U said if his mother was sensible, the poor woman never do you anything, calm down abeg.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Madibah(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2020
SegFault:

You will die badly watch and see. Fool. Don't quote me again.

Eni Ro iku ro mi
Ebora a bo la asho

1 Like

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Omezif(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2020
Some people are just look like human beings.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by smallsmall: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2020
BigBashiru:

The word "man" is synonymous with "kill" and it shouldn't be so - toxic masculinity is a learned social construct and it's not a part of masculinity. All the men out there owe it to themselves and for their self respect to discourage violence between themselves- as long as male violence continues to dominate the news- the feminist voice will continue to have truth to it.

Women also kill their spouses so how does "kill" become synonymous with a Male?
Please stop this chauvinistic stereotyping.
It is not factual and it is just a hype constructed by Feminists, and parotted by SIMPS.

1 Like

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2020
Oizee:
haba Bros, e don do now, u too dey vex o. U said if his mother was sensible, the poor woman never do you anything, calm down abeg.
I don't care and I said it with a clear mind, I can't believe I was born in a shithole were people openly support crime. Useless country with a high amount of retarded dumbfucks roaming the streets. And yes his mother offended me by birthing such a useless waste and supporting him on top.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by joepepsy(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2020
This your reason is lame and senseless,you steal from white but you import luxury car from the white,you buy expensive car from the white,you travel to the white man's country for holidays and spend the same money you stole from them,buy expensive wine,designers clothes and shoe made by the white.all these money still return to their economy, every yahoo boy is a dimwit.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by MichaelDuf: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2020
This is pathetic. The world needs love and tolerance.

So so sad.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by DevilBishops: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2020
hahn:

Na rubbish you dey talk.

Blacks sold their own fellow blacks as slaves to Europeans.

Blacks are still looting African funds and using them to invest in Europe and Asia.

Your defence of scam is weak.

You are not a real niggar

The problem is not as important as the solution.

You are living in Ogun state, so I can assume you are likely a Yoruba Youth. Did you know your Yoruba ancestors were raiders and enslavers? And they often sacrificed those slaves? All Black somewhere even some Hebrrews engaged in what is not considered satanic worship yet back then it was the religion of many states and empires. The entire classical ancient world is Black and they engaged in this Luciferian religion including Egypt. When a pharaoh died slaves were sacrificed to be his servants in the next life. In some places certain bloodlines were dedicated to be human sacrifices to keep the balance with the gods. And know one can not convince me that these ancestors were also not homosexuals or a PanSexual society. Sexual perversion has its roots in witchcraft and dreadful terror of women and children started by all male cults. Men did this to be elite, have the best women, wealth and dominance over rival males of other bloodlines. It hasn't changed.

I liked your statement it took courage.

A son of Ogun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by ibuildstuff(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....

Sars shoot u extraducially there

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Orpe7(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Thank God for science na so dem go just carry one innocent black man send am go 50yrs imprisonment before they realise he is innocent
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by BigBashiru: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2020
smallsmall:

Women also kill their spouses so how does "kill" become synonymous with a Male?
Please stop this chauvinistic stereotyping.
It is not factual and it is just a hype constructed by Feminists, and parotted by SIMPS.

We are not talking about inter gender violence here - I agree that inter gender violence goes both ways. What I'm talking about is intra gender violence e.g. Musa and Dele have an argument over N100 or landlord(male) and tenant (male) - in a heated argument they kill themselves- stories like this primarily perpetrated by men dominate the news everyday and that's what we are highlighting and the point of feminists. It's not disputed that women also kill but we hardly kill ourselves over an argument like the INFERIOR male gender
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by krownie: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....

nor be lie.... I hail
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Agbebakun22: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2020
dasparrow:

Shouldn't you be asking your bank that question?

Thank you
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Focusmind: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2020
I don't understand this issue of couples fighting over custody. If you are a man and you are divorced, please let the woman have custody with certain times allocated to you for visit and bonding with your kids. After all, divorce doesn't stop them from bearing your name.

You will see people go to any length including murder to have custody of products of their divorced union. If I happened to be in that shoe, I will agree a peaceful divorce separation, let her be with the kids and I will be given the right to visit and know how they are doing. Simple.

It is easier for a woman to bring a child from her former marriage to her new home and look after them than for a man to bring a child to his new marriage. His new wife most likely will maltreat his husband child from another union.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Sars shoot u extraducially there
It's extrajudicially but thank you for this comment, in fact SARS shooting him is an understatement, he should be mobbed and lynched like a chicken.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....

SARS be looking at you like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.