Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Happy Birthday Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Obj (4626 Views)

Saraki: PMB, OBJ Hold Secret Talks In New York / IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Obj by McCoy91(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2011
Today, March 5th is former President Olusegun Obasanjo's birthday and seeing as he is an elder statesman whether we like it or not, I'am wishing him a happy birthday. At least he has entertained us here on nairaland :d
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by KunleOshob(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2011
Happy birthday to the best president this country has produced. Your legacies live on baba, may God continue to bless you.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by 1025: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2011
@74, ppl are expected to start making amends for their live mistakes bcs they are lucky to be alive by his grace. Obasanjo must start living his life as an elder statesman and stop jumping from one b'day party to another.
he must at this stage of his life learn to talk with sense and not talk like a mad man.
it is an age at which ppl look up to u as a role model not a stage where ppl share their daughter inlaws with their children.
obasanjo must learn that wealth and money did not come to this world with any man and will not go back with any man.
he must also understand that the sins of the father will be visited on the children and the children's children.
at this age, one shld be a leader in good things and not in a party of gangstars like pdp.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2011
Happy Birthday Baba, Enjoy you day to the fullest.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by damas11111(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
What nonesense! Happy birthday ko, happy birthday ni. Old f.o.o.l!
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by seanet02: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2011
damas11111:

ROFLAMAO
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by precision7: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2011
Happy Birthday to baba Iyabo, the one and only ebora owu and the inventor of "I LAUGH OOOOOOOOO"
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by redsun(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
May nigeria number one statethief,obj live longer to be humiliated and ripped apart like sargent doe of liberia,he will never escape the wrath of the angry,long suffering and ignorant mob that will one day wake up and demand for their rights.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Akbar10: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
so even ebora(elemental spirit) have birthdays! i thot they are immortal o!

well, ebora owu-a time to be born, and a time to die![b][/b]
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by LoveKing(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2011
rubbish
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by akindots: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2011
Happy Birthday and many happy returns to the one and only EBORA OW!!

grin
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by UNITEDMAN: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2011
happy birthday sir,
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by redsun(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2011
To have this rogue's birthday wishes on the front page of suppose progressive forum like nairaland is a dent to progress and what progress stands for.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by buzugee(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2011
1025:

@74, ppl are expected to start making amends for their live mistakes bcs they are lucky to be alive by his grace. Obasanjo must start living his life as an elder statesman and stop jumping from one b'day party to another.
he must at this stage of his life learn to talk with sense and not talk like a mad man.
it is an age at which ppl look up to u as a role model not a stage where ppl share their daughter inlaws with their children.
obasanjo must learn that wealth and money did not come to this world with any man and will not go back with any man.
he must also understand that the sins of the father will be visited on the children and the children's children.
at this age, one shld be a leader in good things and not in a party of gangstars like pdp.

1025 stop talking like a mad man  angry  it is at this stage of his life that senility and dementia and alzeihmers sets in. HE IS SUPPOSED TO TALK LIKE A MAD MAN AT 74
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by redsun(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2011
What happened to the man that summoned up courage to tell obj to his face at the airport that he is a scumbag?He could be dead by now in nigerian dungeon called prison and nobody will raise an eyelid.Yet the say nigeria is a democratic system,a democratic system run by thugs,
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by buzugee(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
redsun:

To have this rogue's birthday wishes on the front page of suppose progressive forum like nairaland is a dent to progress and what progress stands for.

rebel without a pause grin go ahead with yo bad sef soun
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by LoveKing(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2011
rubbish
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by McCoy91(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2011
damas11111:

Lol. Na wa oh. You want sad birthday for am?
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by redsun(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2011
buzugee:

rebel without a pause grin go ahead with yo bad sef soun

Guys like you stares at truth in the face,yet still end up comprehending lies.That is the problem of nigeria,nigerians failed to accept responsibilities and the foolish-ly want it all smooth,accountable and grorious.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by rasputinn(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2011
Certainly one of the most fortunate Nigerians ever.While I wish you many happy returns,I do hope you'll use the remainder of your years to serve God and humanity closer and deeper
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by buzugee(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2011
redsun:

Guys like you stares at truth in the face,yet still end up comprehending lies.That is the problem of nigeria,nigerians failed to accept responsibilities and the foolish-ly want it all smooth,accountable and grorious.
bruv your deduction skills are anorexic and need prophylactic.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by redsun(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
buzugee:

bruv your deduction skills are anorexic and need prophylactic.

What ever you say does not change the truth about you,you are unrealistic.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by geetohbad(f): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2011
heheheheheheh happy bai day to baba iyabo alias no retreat no surrender third term originator!
ur boys are fflwn yah footsteps
goodluck
gbenga daniel
bode george
bankole
and d rest sons u produced
like father like son grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by buzugee(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2011
redsun:

What ever you say does not change the truth about you,you are unrealistic.
care to expand on this statement ? unrealistic about what ?
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by redsun(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2011
U are unrealistic about d goings-on around ud.Ur ideas of what is right tend to dwell on obvious ills. Obj is not in prison 2day b-cos nigeria is in d hands of rogues like him that covers his chimp as-s for crimes against humanity.And he's ur hero.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by buzugee(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2011
redsun:

U are unrealistic about d goings-on around ud.your ideas of what is right tend to dwell on obvious ills. Obj is not in prison 2day b-cos nigeria is in d hands of rogues like him that covers his chimp as-s for crimes against humanity.And he's your hero.

i think you got me confused with someone else. i dont dabble in nigerian politics like that. heck i dont even know the name of the political parties. i can deduce that a party is called pdp from reading so much about it on this forum, but thats it. you got me mixed up with someone else bruh
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by redsun(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
As much as u try to deny it,i know u are an ardent supporter of what is going on in nigeria. From ur opinions on this forum, a rational person can easily deduce ur stand. U seems to think are easy ways out of nigerian problems other than hitting the nails
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by redsun(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2011
on d head. Strict accountabilities on all sides. All man has to answer his father's name,if u know what i mean.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
Happy birthday baba shege. . . . I hope dayo has sent his birthday present sha. grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by egift(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
Obj is a great Nigerian and a former president. Be it good or bad he is loaded - a bit of what Nigeria need. As a way to say "Happy Birthday" - here is a little of my collections archive on "Uncle Shege's moments". Cheers!

Re: Happy Birthday Obj by egift(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2011
And here is why I love him (except on Do-Or-Die politics) - Him no dey carry last grin

Re: Happy Birthday Obj by tlops(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2011
OBJ baba!!!! U too much! Happy Birthday!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Has 1 Million Out-of-School Children / ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself / The Section 419 Of Nigeria Criminal Code Law. Police Should Stop Intimidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.