Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) (37226 Views)

NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by MATURELION: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed
one chilled beer for you my man, you talk am well

1 Like

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Angrykidd: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s][/s]
In this country, when people say east, you are supposed to know south is included. So no mistake whatsoever..
East- Enugu,Abia,Anambra,Ebonyi,Imo
South- Akwa Ibom,Cross River,Rivers,Bayelsa,Edo,Delta...
So Bayelsa too is eastern Nigeria following your analogy right?
There's absolutely no explanation you'll give that will make you seem reasonable.
You made a mistake,it's as simple as that.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by IMASTEX: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Anyone who wants SARS to end is either a criminal or benefiting from criminal activities.

As you dress, so shall you be addressed.
Are you for real at the bolded? Hope you don't live where Hisbah is telling female not to use sunglasses undecided Online comment should be considered very sensitive because statements can be accessed by various persons to access your level of reasoning anytime in life. In case you don't know, there is no SARS that are interested in apprehending or preventing fraudsters, they have always go after their cut. This greed has pushed them to profiling nearly everyone by looks as you mentioned including using choice cars. And their Oga's are fully in connivance thereby disregarding the core function of Anti-Robbery operations. Ask yourself why don't they go to the highways at night to keep it safe? The governor of a state should know better?
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by FuckThaMod: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Angrykidd:

We call them south east
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Angrykidd: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:
We call them south east
And you call Bayelsa south east too
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by nairaman66(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hotzone:

Because or few bad eggs are u r calling entire Unit kidnappers

Few bad eggs? The whole tray is rotten! Can’t you see the countless videos of torture and extra judicial killings everywhere in the country? Are these heinous crimes caused/perpetrated by a few bad eggs?
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by FuckThaMod: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Angrykidd:

And you call Bayelsa south east too
I'm confused about that one
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Angrykidd: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:
I'm confused about that one

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by IMASTEX: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
uniqueboi1:
SARS go hear am this season..
It remains to lynch them and their children. Evil men.
Sadly majority don't have families, the few ones that have would have been disowned by them. This boys were touts for politicians who later gave them police slots. Now both the politicians & the police oga's are now using them.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
IMASTEX:

Sadly majority don't have families, the few ones that have would have been disowned by them. This boys were touts for politicians who later gave them police slots. Now both the politicians & the police oga's are now using them.

True.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Roozzaay:

I been wan ask him too o, i just say make i scroll down first grin
why this thing too dey pain una??
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by worldman(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is old video jor
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sonnobax15:
No be only root,na tap root
why this thing too dey pain una like this?? eh!
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Angrykidd:

Igbos have roots in rivers state and how does that change the geographical location of South to East?
Is Rivers state in Eastern or Southern Nigeria
so when Rivers State what in the east, what happened to the geographical location then??
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Magmata: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
tobechi74:

To be liberated from societal conditioning, we need need to examine the effect certain words have on us . He notices thoughts that brightens his mood and those that does not Why do I feel angry each time someone insults my Tribe, My prophet, my political party? These tribes, prophet, party existed long before I was born. I am not them. My happiness should not be tied to someone perception of them.

Next is to challenge our thoughts. Why do I belong to this group in the first place.? Could it be because my immediate family belonged here? If they belonged to the opposition, would I be a member of the opposition? Am I biased? Then he plays the devil advocate. He tries to see things from the opposition point of view. What if they are right?

We exlores our tendency to hand over decision making to Those perceived as superior to him Do I easily hand over decision to authority? Are authority always right? The present covid 19 pandemic showed a case of different medical doctors with conflicting view on the efficacy of Chloroquine in the treatment of the virus. Since experts could disagree over an issue, why can’t an individual disagree with the expert?

A mental free person explores various opinion ,engages in self- thinking and detach oneself from society labels. You are not your gender. You are not your tribe.you are not your religion  .These are roles assigned to us while we are young. They were neccesary at that time when we lacked the ability to think. Now we have a choice to examine them . arriving at his own decision. His decision may not allign with that of the majority.He does then anyway.

Examining ones name, do I really love my name? You can begin by choosing a different name. One that reflects whom you really are or aspires to be. We can choose the values dear to us and live by them.

The journey towards mental freedom is not achieved over night. It takes periods of continuous effort . The society would never be in support of your quest.No jailer wants her captive to be free.
https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/10/world-mental-health-day-are-we-mentally-free/

Very correct

People seem to be comfortable with herd mentality because it appears to be the only platform on which individual identity can be established.

It baffles me when I see people mistaken ignorance for knowledge as a result of polarized thinking; a conditioned view of things. We've been tricked into believing shadows while reality keeps slapping our bugged head.

We've been terribly brainwashed that any assertion of truth, or statement of reality that doesn't support our conditioning is quickly confronted with dead history in the name of protecting mere shadow mistaken for identity.

No amount of revolution or reformation can bring lasting orderliness to human race. if anyone think there is a nation on this planet doing it right today, try and check history or peep into the future (if you can); you'll see all 'nah' surface trimming.

Until every individual soul recongnises its imperfections and see every other soul around as a mirror for indepth reflection (contrary to "I'm right, you're wrong mentality), collective peace will forever remain elusive.

The only education that liberates and worth pursuing is that which dissolves all prejudices, all conditioning and all forms of judgement(religious and non religious). marks you, attaching god to religions doesn't make them better than other forms of prejudices.

Except we abandon the absurd education of judgment and start reasoning, understanding will never appear. And, where there is no understanding, how love 'wan' enter. And, where there is no love, how can God be present. Or is God not love again?

Blaming others is a chronic sign of insecurity.
Judging others is a symptom of ignorance. We're all born and raised into one form of ignorance or the other and if you are lucky to think differently, please don't be intimidated.

This generation is fast approaching its elastic limit (of ignorance), don't be fooled into believing its innovations will make anything better. Think deeply, a robot is a robot, forget the complexity.

Are you in charge?
May we be guided.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Angrykidd:

Shut the fvck up mate.
It ain't everybody who spots your stupidtyy that's Yoruba. I'm from Akwa Ibom and I'm most certain Rivers state is in the South and not in the East.
Accept you're wrong,move on and quit trying to form right on the complete horseshit you just spewed.

so what about the old Eastern Region,
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Wike my man
The odogwu of the east

All the way from lag
I throw away weed for you oh
That guy is not from East
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Angrykidd: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
so what about the old Eastern Region,
So it's ok to call Southern states East?
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Angrykidd:

There's absolutely no explanation you'll give that will make you seem reasonable.
You made a mistake,it's as simple as that.
oga, what about the old Eastern Region??,
Do you know that it was one of my kinsmen in the defunct Eastern Region that suggested the name Biafra, so why this East of a thing pains you guys like hot amala,??.

Ok I'm an Easterner, come Ogbia and beat me,
I dey wait you.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Angrykidd:

So it's ok to call Southern states East?
they did that to perpetrate their evil divide-and-rule plan,
Are you learned at all?? Have you ever heard of the word South south anywhere in the world before??
Or are you saying based on your hatred for the actualization of Biafra.

Some of my learned kinsmen who understands politics and geography very well, frown at the hearing of the word "South South"
Just listen south in south, does that even make sense to you,
Just like saying water in water.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by airoport: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Uae01Dirham:
ABEG who don use this Benin ore road this week? Sars still d that way? grin my brother say make I help am ask una
They are always there. N5m daily cash I heard.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by balitaaluminium(f): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Contact us at Balita Aluminium , for all kinds of your Aluminium , for house roofing.
For more information, contact Grace on 090-38-14-51- 66
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by shyblings(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
they did that to perpetrate their evil divide-and-rule plan,
Are you learned at all?? Have you ever heard of the word South south anywhere in the world before??
Or are you saying based on your hatred for the actualization of Biafra.

Some of my learned kinsmen who understands politics and geography very well, frown at the hearing of the word "South South"
Just listen south in south, does that even make sense to you,
Just like saying water in water.

So what states will you classify as southern states my bro?
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by KinSlayer: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
tobechi74:
It is easy to stay and point accusing fingers on these people. But we forget they are product of the society. They are our people. Scrapping them off is not the solution.
Most of them are ex convicts. They are not properly rehabilitated .Giving such person power is dangerous . They will easily obey the bosses orders and hit anyone.

Mental freedom begins by excersicing control over ones emotion. Ones emotion does not dictate what one does. Frequent outburst over little triggers signals one who is a slave to his anger. Theft and corrupt practices are signs of a slave to emotion of desire and greed. Whatever controls your emotion controls you.

Men who are unable to cry in public for fear of being labelled a weakling are in gender bondage.He cages those tears,act tough ,engage in drinking and smoking and other maladaptive act to suppress those emotion. A free person would choose to let the tears flow. Women who abandon their career to cater for kids out of duty as a woman and not out of love and personal choice is a slave to traditional gender roles.

One who is naturally kind and compassionate but will not hesitate to watch a thirteen years old boy die over opposing view is not free to his conscience. As long as we need an ancient book to tell us what is right and what is not,We cannot be mentally free. The book is thinking for us.

One who prefers candidate A but goes ahead to vote candidate B because his politicalGodfather, parent or religious leaders asked him to will continue to be a pawn in their hands. A governor who takes decision to please the Godfather but not in the state best interest is a slave to The godfather.

To be liberated from societal conditioning, we need need to examine the effect certain words have on us . He notices thoughts that brightens his mood and those that does not Why do I feel angry each time someone insults my Tribe, My prophet, my political party? These tribes, prophet, party existed long before I was born. I am not them. My happiness should not be tied to someone perception of them.

Next is to challenge our thoughts. Why do I belong to this group in the first place.? Could it be because my immediate family belonged here? If they belonged to the opposition, would I be a member of the opposition? Am I biased? Then he plays the devil advocate. He tries to see things from the opposition point of view. What if they are right?

We exlores our tendency to hand over decision making to Those perceived as superior to him Do I easily hand over decision to authority? Are authority always right? The present covid 19 pandemic showed a case of different medical doctors with conflicting view on the efficacy of Chloroquine in the treatment of the virus. Since experts could disagree over an issue, why can’t an individual disagree with the expert?

A mental free person explores various opinion ,engages in self- thinking and detach oneself from society labels. You are not your gender. You are not your tribe.you are not your religion  .These are roles assigned to us while we are young. They were neccesary at that time when we lacked the ability to think. Now we have a choice to examine them . arriving at his own decision. His decision may not allign with that of the majority.He does then anyway.

Examining ones name, do I really love my name? You can begin by choosing a different name. One that reflects whom you really are or aspires to be. We can choose the values dear to us and live by them.

The journey towards mental freedom is not achieved over night. It takes periods of continuous effort . The society would never be in support of your quest.No jailer wants her captive to be free.
https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/10/world-mental-health-day-are-we-mentally-free/
My boy
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
shyblings:

So what states will you classify as southern states my bro?
either South or East, there's nothing like South South.
Soon una go come up with East East grin grin should any valuable natural resources be found in any part of East.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by shyblings(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
either South or East, there's nothing like South South.
Soon una go come up with East East grin grin should any valuable natural resources be found in any part of East.

I agree with u but do u know if we are to go that way, then the entire eastern region is in the south according to the Nigeria map? And the east will be made up of states we currently refere to as Northern states. It's the reason they had to be sub-divided and now we have South-East and North-East. Go look at the Nigerian map and tell me if truly those Eastern states are in the East of the map.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by optimus106(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Profadvocate:
With this same spirit
My people after we have end SARS the next is this our corrupt administration in Nigeria
People are suffering and other are busy chopping the nation wealth using different corrupt means
School children feeding scheme
Alpha beta
Niger delta development funds
Cocic 19 donation and alot more

Lets come together and force them to vomit our wealth and go to jail

After the #endsars it will be #deathPenaltyForcorruptPoliticians
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by rollandben(m): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed

Go ahead and reform it. if to say one of your beloved or a members of your family had been killed by this deadliest boys called SARS, I strongly believe, by now you must have been among the frontier agitating for scrabing of SARS. REFORM KO TRANSFORMER NI
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Adakintroy: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
nairanaira12:

Of course, nobody knows about SARS except you, who thinks it is the duty of SARS to fight yahoo boys.

Even atiku, a former vice president, doesn't know about SARS, according to your imprisoned brain.

Oloriburuku.

What's does atiku know about sars I ask you except join your band wagon for cheap acceptance. Has he or members of family been intimidated. Where is his knowledge from experience. The majority of youth in this protest has never been intimidated by sars. They are mostly trend seekers..follow follow. Many who sympathise with you fools don't care about your asss..they may be emploiting this gaps for political gains themselve.

Use your head fools. You want effcc. Don't worry they are coming.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
rollandben:

Go ahead and reform it. if to say one of your beloved or a members of your family had been killed by this deadliest boys called SARS, I strongly believe, by now you must have been among the frontier agitating for scrabing of SARS. REFORM KO TRANSFORMER NI
Iwa omo nii mu omo se okigbe

1 Like

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
shyblings:

I agree with u but do u know if we are to go that way, then the entire eastern region is in the south according to the Nigeria map? And the east will be made up of states we currently refere to as Northern states. It's the reason they had to be sub-divided and now we have South-East and North-East. Go look at the Nigerian map and tell me if truly those Eastern states are in the East of the map.
you're right..
My bone of contention in this matter is the word South South, it makes us look like a fool,
But I disagree with the highlighted, Eastern Region of Nigeria, according to geography is made up of
Nasarawa
Taraba
Benue
Enugu
Imo
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Cross River
Akwaibom
Rivers
Some parts of Kogi, plateau and Adamawa.

Imagine calling people of Northern Cross Rivers, South Southerners and call people of Southern Abia, South Easterners, don't you see there's a flaw in the construction of Nigeria's geo political zones.

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Kojiek: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
VEXT:

East abi south, abi una dan claim river state too

Nobody dey claim anxwhere. Make ur research b4 u comment. Apart from Edo & Delta states, the entire area u know as South-south geo-political zone, falls within the Eastern region of Nigeria. If you know you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) / SWAT Officer Seen Checking Man’s Phone Despite IGP's Warning Against It (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.