Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience (40126 Views)

The Best Translation Service You Can Trust With Acies-global / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by virginprincess(f): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Are Ur brothers rapist too
My brothers are not rapist, mind what you say.

5 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by virginprincess(f): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Truvel:
U Should Av Reported Him.
I didn't tell anybody, that would cause a big problem between him and my brother, i don't want to break their friendship.
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
My brothers are not rapist, mind what you say.
And u don't trust them? u must be confused

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by WrittyWritter(f): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Person no fit break wetin e no get grin..I don't trust anyone..even my friends (guys & girls) complain dat I'm too secretive and don't tell anyone anything..Lol grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by ibraheemlamar(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bleep friends big-time...the only friend I have is MARY J.. she has never disappointed me in this life...I love you Mary j

6 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by WrittyWritter(f): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
I didn't tell anybody, that would cause a big problem between him and my brother, i don't want to break their friendship.

So d problem it will cause nd their friendship is more important dan him trying to rape u..better speak up now be4 it happens again..rape no be matter way person go de hide ooo..

5 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
Oh, U Were Protecting D Friendship Btw Him & Ur Brother? Someone Dat Wanted To Rape U? Lol. I See He Must Be Ur Brother's Friend. But I Want To Ask Dis. Do U Like Such Person To Be A Friend With Ur Brother?

6 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by virginprincess(f): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Truvel:
Oh, U Were Protecting D Friendship Btw Him & Ur Brother? Some Dat Wanted To Rape U? Lol. I See He Must Be Ur Brother's Friend. But I Want To Ask Dis. Do U Like Such Person To Be A Friend With Ur Brother?
No not that i like it, but my brother and this boy has being friends from childhood, telling my brother will hurt him seriously, but the guy is keeping his distance sha, even my brother is suprised at that.
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
No not that i like it, but my brother and this boy has being friends from childhood, telling my brother will hurt him seriously, but the guy is keeping his distance sha, even my brother is suprised at that.
u are not serious.How old are you?

8 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by virginprincess(f): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
u are not serious.How old are you?
Why do you want to know.
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Haniel18: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
First instance.
While in school, I had 3 guys staying with me, one of dem had a girl that comes over most times. She had a friend whom I liked and I showed my interest, the girl in question also liked me,so as per guys stuff we discussed it,unknown to me that my babe friend boyfriend which is my friend has interest in her and didn't say it.
While I was out of town,the two girls spent the night in my crib,while my guy was trying to sleep with his babe her period came so he moved to mine,but she refused and his girl noticed it. He was nw begging later,I just let it go,the guy repeated it the second time,almost raping her. I felt soo bad and betrayed, we broke up nt too long as she said she was too hurt to continue.
Lesson learnt: never tell anyone about your relationship, he get why

Second.
I paid money for new shoes,so the seller had issues and i couldn't get the shoes, since I wasn't around I told my friend to collect my money and keep for me. Wen I arrived, I asked for my money cos I really needed it,he started telling me that his side chick came and he had no money so he used my money to flex her. I was sooo mad,he didn't tell me about it and we spoke a day before,till today I haven't gotten my money

10 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by EdmundChidera(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Haniel18:
First instance.
While in school, I had 3 guys staying with me, one of dem had a girl that comes over most times. She had a friend whom I liked and I showed my interest, the girl in question also liked me,so as per guys stuff we discussed it,unknown to me that my babe friend boyfriend which is my friend has interest in her and didn't say it.
While I was out of town,the two girls spent the night in my crib,while my guy was trying to sleep with his babe her period came so he moved to mine,but she refused and his girl noticed it. He was nw begging later,I just let it go,the guy repeated it the second time,almost raping her. I felt soo bad and betrayed, we broke up nt too long as she said she was too hurt to continue.
Lesson learnt: never tell anyone about your relationship, he get why

Second.
I paid money for new shoes,so the seller had issues and i couldn't get the shoes, since I wasn't around I told my friend to collect my money and keep for me. Wen I arrived, I asked for my money cos I really needed it,he started telling me that his side chick came and he had no money so he used my money to flex her. I was sooo mad,he didn't tell me about it and we spoke a day before,till today I haven't gotten my money
your second experience is not trust issue, the guy is just wicked

3 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
U Should Av Told Ur Brother. If Such A Friend Could Do Such To His Friend's Sister, Den He Is Not Worth Ur Brother's Friend. Such A Friend Could Betray Ur Brother One Day. Anyway, I Understand, U May Be Shy Of Telling Ur Brother. However, I'm Just Saying Dis So Dat Ur Brother Should Beware Of D Kind Of A Friend He Keeps. So, Dat He Won't Be A Victim Of Unforseen Problem 4rm His Friendship With Him. Such Kinds Of A Friend Are Dangerous.

9 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by virginprincess(f): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Truvel:
U Should Av Told Ur Brother. If Such A Friend Could Do Such To His Friend's Sister, Den He Is Not Worth Ur Brother's Friend. Such A Friend Could Betray Ur Brother One Day. Anyway, I Understand, U May Be Shy Of Telling Ur Brother. However, I'm Just Saying Dis So Dat Ur Brother Should Beware Of D Kind Of A Friend He Keeps. So, Dat He Won't Be A Victim Of Unforseen Problem 4rm His Friendship With Him. Such Kinds Of A Friend Are Dangerous.
Thanks for these advice, but i find it difficult to tell him because he is very short tempered, that one can even kill someone when his angry, so see why i don't want to tell him.
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
Thanks for these advice, but i find it difficult to tell him because he is very short tempered, that one can even kill someone when his angry, so see why i don't want to tell him.
Alright.
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
Why do you want to know.
U are a terrible liar

3 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by virginprincess(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
U are a terrible liar
Who cares about what you think, RAPIST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
Who cares about what you think, RAPIST.
I'm not like Ur brothers, liar!

11 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by LegendAnselm: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
Sometime ago, i had this close friend actually a guy, i rarely trust people but i trusted this guy to the extent i usually tell him about my personal life, i never knew this guy serectly admired me but never told me anyday so i just took him like a friend, the day this guy broke my trust for him was the day he tried to rape me i was shocked, if not for God that guy almost had his way the luck i had was that his mum just returned from work and so she was looking for him, he had to leave through our backdoor, since i was the only one at home, na God save me that day i almost became a victim of rape, since then i hardly trust anyone even my own brothers.
shift joor

abi him prick no dw work...u were be oloshhu

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by LegendAnselm: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Ah han why are you vexing? Your story doesn't seem complete....What was the reason for the punishment? Was the apprentice doing it for free? Was the apprentice doing nonsense? And did they leave you unattended to like that and didn't complete the braiding?
u even get time to ask her
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
I don't trust women.....
always have a plan b.

2 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Hoojay(f): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Teeth whitener wa o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Kalatium(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
EdmundChidera:
It is once said that the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.

Friends is good no doubt, having a lot of friends makes someone gets connected in the society. There are many advantage coming from having many friends, meanwhile some people still want to keep the circle of their friends small to avoid unnecessary drama.

I once seek an advice from my friend on how to leave Nigeria for a better livelihood outside the country. He gave a lot of reason why I shouldn't leave the country which I somehow was convincing. To my greatest surprise, I saw my guy on Facebook taking pictures with white folks like Osuofia in London grin. He left for Canada after telling me story for the gods on how Nigeria will be heaven later.
I later travelled sha.

Another experience, when I went to pageantry with my friends, though I never planned to partake, my schoolmate told me to replace him looking how fresh I was then sha, but I needed to look more dope. I had to borrow my guys necklaces and wrist watch immediately. While awaiting for result, these guys decided to take away those stuff in the public, just to shame me. I later won sha, And decided not to borrow again.

In my hood then when i had a fine babe and she was so proud of me posting me everywhere as the main guy. I know some guys in pain about her actions but will never believe that my real paddy wants the babe too. The guy toast the babe she refused, the nonsense guy came to me to call the girl names. With this experience I avoided public relationship.

Many experience though, is it when you ask your classmate how you preparing for exam, he will tell you, I'm yet to open my book. Or is it those that say love na scam, getting married. Or those saying school na scam, furthering their education. And so on

Share your experience wink
Every man for himself l

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Hotzone(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Caught my friend gossiping against me with my worst enemy, omo, na shock I collect

5 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Birdeyeview: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
She had sex with my younger brother

7 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by pansophist(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Envy.

Its the single reason why I hardly keep many friends. The higher you soar, the more it reveal people's deep seated envy that you are doing better. Plus does masquerading as good, so you'll loose guard and they scam/stab you.

I'm naturally an ambitious person, I have goals and do everything within my ability to achieve them, and this has made many friends in the past began to hate me.

My success was a mirror that reveals their incompetence, and instead of change and be a competent player in the game of life, they begin to hate.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Offpoint1: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
I don't make or keep friends both genders...
I'll love to make a friend on Nairaland and that will be mirabel9

3 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr ....

Isoright...friends go always loose guard us...but that nor mean say we nor go keep friends because say one or two friends don first loose guard us before...

Me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
God run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
The guy enter Benin...before you know it my guy dey collect am steadily...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now
I feel you bruh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Kokadomfreedom(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr ....

Isoright...friends go always loose guard us...but that nor mean say we nor go keep friends because say one or two friends don first loose guard us before...

Me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
God run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
The guy enter Benin...before you know it my guy dey collect am steadily...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now
See your life? Abeg who get that Mr. Ibu's memes make i usam bless this uncle?
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
This fool in the pic broke my trust.

Still looking for AREMU LUKUMAN OLALEKAN who ran away with money for aluminum partitioning work.
He has since blocked us on his GSM phone number 0706 812 8994

3 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by kiddkash(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2020

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by sonnie10: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
My friend and I were involved in a business which I initiated but he later decided to join when he saw the outcome. In fact I accepted just to help him increase his little capital. His contribution was not even up to 10% of the total amount in the business. Upfront, I told him he would have 30% of his invested amount every 4 months. The first condition I gave him was that I wouldn't share the details of the business with him. The second condition I gave him was that he should never ask question regarding the operations of the business. All he has to do was wait for his 30% every 4 month.
The first 4 months came, he got his 30%. Again, the second 4months came and he got his 30% as well. Things were going really well until the third 4 months. The shipper overseas delayed the shipping of the good because he travelled so the good were just stocked in the shippers warehouse overseas.
The shipper stayed about 3 months before returning. Remember, it takes about 2-3months for the container to arrive when shipped. Unfortunately, it was pass the 4months interval for my friend to get his 30%. I tried to explain to him why he wont get it on time but he became very furious.

He said he doesn't want to hear anything about the business operation, all he wanted was his 30%, and to return his principle. No amount of explanation would calm him down. He went on to report to everyone, and dragged my name around and threatened all sorts. Eventually, the container arrived after 5 months plus, and goods were sold. His money was paid in full including his principle amount.
Since then, he has been begging me to forgive him and allow us continue, but I have made up my mind not to help anymore.

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Do You Know This Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.