Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience (40172 Views)

The Best Translation Service You Can Trust With Acies-global / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by ElValiente(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hmm.. alot. But it is well.
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Jekyll22(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Things too hard. No time to keep friends

3 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
wizflame:
Damnnn niggarrr ....
Isoright grin grin

to the real nigarrr above, because you help me today no mean say ide owe you tomorrow be a real niggarrr and move on for say you Don move on, you for no remember say something like that bin happen
Your siggy was taken from NF's song; 10 Feets down smiley
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Incognitress(f): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
I had these "friends' in sec school(4) I wanted to believe we were real close. I've forgotten what really happened but 3 outta 4 stopped talking to me, and I am this real quiet type, didn't know how to make friends. Anyway, I was left with 1, so I confided in her( something about one of my friends, coz I couldn't tell my parents, I didn't know whether or not they'd believe me)
Immediately I told her, I was restless, I knew I had made a mistake. Next day in school I pleaded with her not to tell them, like I was close to crying, e no reach 30 mins she don go tell them.
Long story short, they made my life miserable, it wasn't funny at all.
Haven't had friends since then.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by donMIG(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
I have just 3 friends who turned brothers... Notin has or can come btw us!

So last last I no even know how u go ansa ur questions

But last last SNITCHES get STITCHES!

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by angelfallz(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr ....

Isoright...friends go always loose guard us...but that nor mean say we nor go keep friends because say one or two friends don first loose guard us before...

Me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
God run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
The guy enter Benin...before you know it my guy dey collect am steadily...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now

i'm astonished at the way you switched from pidgin english to normal english. i was thinking you are the type that can express themselves better with pidgin english. smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by juniorstar(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
francisgodstime:
how do I get dat book 48 laws of power
download most books for free from pdfdrive.org
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by reubenobi(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Since the day my best friend slept with my girlfriend, that was the last time I had a friend, unless business partners, I don't trust anyone at all, some people think I take my self too high, because I have money blah blah blah that's why am always feeling myself

but the truth is that I can nv keep a friend, even those that wants to make friends with me, I shove them aside
I understand you. We have good friends as well.

2 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by angelfallz(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
wizflame:
Damnnn niggarrr ....
Isoright grin grin

to the real nigarrr above, because you help me today no mean say ide owe you tomorrow be a real niggarrr and move on for say you Don move on, you for no remember say something like that bin happen

you obviously jumped the part where he said, he was calling him so that they can continue smoking weed and helping him tie it, not to ask for money.

9 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Daum:
Nothing really surprises me. I have had friends dissapoint me but do I care. This life I just believe that there are far greater opportunities out there. But one thing I don't know how to do is abandon people that I started life with. I always reach out to them no matter what.

You haven’t meet bad friends in the actual sense of it.. and I pray you don’t.

3 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by NihiIist(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
My cycle so extremely small sometimes I wonder how my wedding is gonna be. That's why I'm trying to opt for a very low key marriage. Registry plus mini get together , share drinks, food, take a few pics then everyone goes his separate way.

33 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by mayorkent(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
I have many bad experiences sha,
Summary is don't trust anybody sha... Some people fit get good intentions at first but at some point "human nature " go always come up I guess ..

2 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by ModestGal(f): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Late
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by CsRockefeller(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Person no fit break wetin e no get grin..I don't trust anyone..even my friends (guys & girls) complain dat I'm too secretive and don't tell anyone anything..Lol grin

I'm sure you are a MelPhelg/ Introvert.

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by angelfallz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
Sometime ago, i had this close friend actually a guy, i rarely trust people but i trusted this guy to the extent i usually tell him about my personal life, i never knew this guy serectly admired me but never told me anyday so i just took him like a friend, the day this guy broke my trust for him was the day he tried to rape me i was shocked, if not for God that guy almost had his way the luck i had was that his mum just returned from work and so she was looking for him, he had to leave through our backdoor, since i was the only one at home, na God save me that day i almost became a victim of rape, since then i hardly trust anyone even my own brothers.

his mum came to look for him in your house?

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by WrittyWritter(f): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I'm sure you are a MelPhelg/ Introvert.

A big NO..I'm an original extrovert grin cool..I can talk 4 Africa but never talk about myself..I have learned d art of not talking about my sef cool..Lol grin

7 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Omezif(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Anything can depend on the level of misdeed from friend or friends.
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by mascot87(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
A lot of shit broke my trust in friends and I will never trust any friend again in my life.

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by iamDrRhymes(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
I will come back and share my own story when I win. Promise!

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by virginprincess(f): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
angelfallz:

his mum came to look for him in your house?
No we were like neigbours, after our building the next building belongs to them, so when his mum called him he heard from our house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by angelfallz(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
Like seriously in my own house, he wanted to strike when he notice i was the only one at home.

that guy has mind oh! Thank God he didn't succeed.

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
Thanks for these advice, but i find it difficult to tell him because he is very short tempered, that one can even kill someone when his angry, so see why i don't want to tell him.
Your lie dey smell....

chia!
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
10minutes:
I don't trust women.....

always have a plan b.
Not just on women.

Life in general..

Itz a cold world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by virginprincess(f): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
angelfallz:

that guy has mind oh! Thank God he didn't succeed.
He wanted me to taste the forbidden fruit, but God pass am.

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by angelfallz(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kccheechy:
Mine was in exam hall. Final year 2nd semester exams. We were writing MTH425. After reading for so long, my head just went blank. I couldn't assimilate anything anymore. My friend who I had taken as a brother studied with me. I got into the exam hall as saw the questions. You know how exam questions can be na, 1 question will have so many children under it. Out of four we are to answer, I knew just 1 and even that 1 I couldn't answer it completely. if I failed that course, it would earn me an extra year in school. I was confused and spent. Most of the questions came from our handouts but to solve one question can take a full page of A4 paper on both sides. My brain just couldn't take it anymore. My friend was sitting behind me and was already on his third question. You know how we communicate in the hall na. I asked him to help me with one question so I can answer two in total. He assured me that he would help me with the answers to one question. My hopes were high. Only for my guy to stand up to go and submit and left the hall. Went out and started laughing. If he was laughing at me I can't remember. I was shocked!!! If he didn't want to help me, he should have told me then I know what to do. He left me hanging. Till today I can't understand why he did that. The thought of spending another year in school because of 1 course really broke my heart. when I saw there was nothing else I could do, I went to submit my almost blank answer booklet. Long story short, I got a D grade in that course. That was far better than repeating another year. My ex-friend got a D grade to upon everything.

When did men start behaving like women? smh.
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by CsRockefeller(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
WrittyWritter:

A big NO..I'm an original extrovert grin cool..I can talk 4 Africa but never talk about myself..I have learned d art of not talking about my sef cool..Lol grin

My bad. Thats good, you must be very highly disciplined then.
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
I only move with friends that will share the word of God with me and pray with me shikena

9 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Tenshades(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
NihiIist:
My cycle so extremely small sometimes I wonder how my wedding is gonna be. That's why I'm trying to opt for a very low key marriage. Registry plus mini get together , share drinks, food, take a few pics then everyone goes his separate way.

Same here bro.

That thought just came to my brain earlier today.

No time.

grin

3 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by CsRockefeller(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
He wanted me to taste the forbidden fruit, but God pass am.

I wont be wrong to assume that ur so called Virginity is ur most prized asset and its not even because u are religious (I can prove that point but nvm)

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by DasaintHope(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Earlier this year someone I called my best friend for about 7 years now betrayed me. Nigga came to me at my house and asked me to help him process a loan application inn the cyber cafe. I told him to wait till I finished sewing some items, since I also needed to print out something. I finished, went to the bathroom and came out naked to dress. unbeknown to me this Nigga had taken my nude pics, luckily it wasfrom the back, but it was still recognizable sha.. This guy didn't tell me nothing, he passed the photo to one of our other guy and gave this guy his phone to log in Facebook and post the pic. The worst part was that this Nigga tagged me on the post. And we were together that morning laughing together, as a busy man I hawad no time for social media. It was my family members that saw the pic and informed me. I couldn't get angry or anything. I just walked to niggaz house told him in presence of his mom DAT I won't fight him but he has lost a true friend. This Nigga was who I taught was my ride or die. Nigga came later begging, I forgived him but told him i can never be friends with him. since then I promised to quit friends

30 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Paulcyril19: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Eya. Let me be your friend @Incognitress

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) / Do You Know This Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.