Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,824 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. (11724 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
thorpido:
You are supposed to take a swab from your private part for test too.Anyway,the result of the urine test may be used to commence treatment for you.

Did you go to the hospital today for your appointment?

I sent N2000 to you.
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

Yes, I went. They said I won't be able to see the doctor again today, that I should come back tomorrow morning, because the results will be sent to the doctor through their system. That when I come tomorrow, I will now see the doctor who will then tell me the next thing to do.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Ganjafama(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
mikeywise:

6321725632, Fidelity Bank
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by SweepingBroom(f): 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Why are u dropping ur acct na?

maybe she/him didn't know he is yet to switch moniker
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by DenreleDave(m): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
SweepingBroom:

undecided
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by mikeywise(m): 12:13am On Oct 15, 2020
SweepingBroom:

Are u serious? shocked shocked
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by DenreleDave(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2020
mikeywise:

Are u serious? shocked shocked

Oh, what u did was sumaw confusing though?

I had to go back to read previous and found out dt u were the one who met with her at Abuja.

Sorry for misunderstanding ur intentions
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Let me know how much it is and I will see what I can do from my end.
Thanks so much. I was able to go today. Everything is #3600. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Thanks so much. I was able to go today. Everything is #3600. A/c details; 6321725632, Fidelity Bank. Thanks.
4000 sent. The instruction is 'drugs'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by DenreleDave(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ishilove:

4000 sent. The instruction is 'drugs'

Thank u Ishilove

Iyawo nylon bag grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by DenreleDave(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin grin angry grin grin
BKsoul:
beggar, you will die waiting for support
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good evening all. I really want to appreciate your efforts and supports in making sure that I get treated. I was able to go see a doctor. I did the necessary tests that I was asked to do, and was able to get the appropriate drugs. All these were possible because of your collective efforts. I can't thank you all enough.
Thanks, Ask.Prof. He was the one that sent me the #1000 which I used for transport fare to Wuse to meet with Mikey.wise when he volunteered to comfirm my story.

I specifically want to thank Mikey.wise, if not for the fact that he volunteered to verify my story, I don't think anyone here would have been convinced enough to render any assistance. He also sent me #10,000 which I used to commence the treatment. I'm really really grateful. Like seriously, I can't just thank you enough.

Thanks thor.pido. He sent me #2000 which I used for my transport to and fro the hospital. Transporting myself from where I live to the hospital, and then back again for four days really took part of the money because I don't live close to the hospital. So, that money he sent really helped in that.

Thanks, Ishi.love. She was the one that sent me the #4000 I used in getting the necessary drugs for the treatment. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

I also want to thank everyone who contributed in one way or the other in making sure that this illness becomes a thing of the past. The commenters, comment readers, the investigative journalists, the insulters and abusers, the spectators, everyone, at least una still help in one way or the other, una try. Thanks all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Below are pictures of the drugs I got. I've already started taking them since yesterday, and I can see some improvements already.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by DenreleDave(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Glory!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by AskProf: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Glory!!!!!!!!

Commentator-in-Chief: Have we seen your credit alert?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by DenreleDave(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
AskProf:

Commentator-in-Chief: Have we seen your credit alert?

Which credit alert sir??

In the course of this thread, pls did I offend you too?

If I was rude to u, pls know dt I was ignorant.. Kinldy forgive mi sir...

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by missyojo(f): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Poster, I wish you a quick recovery. God bless all the givers, may their pockets never run empty in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
missyojo:
Poster, I wish you a quick recovery. God bless all the givers, may their pockets never run empty in Jesus name. Amen
Thanks.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Ishilove: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2020
I wish you speedy recovery, May sickness never know your doorstep again.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by bigjackass: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Below are pictures of the drugs I got. I've already started taking them since yesterday, and I can see some improvements already.
hafsatadebisi:
Good evening all. I really want to appreciate your efforts and supports in making sure that I get treated. I was able to go see a doctor. I did the necessary tests that I was asked to do, and was able to get the appropriate drugs. All these were possible because of your collective efforts. I can't thank you all enough.
Thanks, Ask.Prof. He was the one that sent me the #1000 which I used for transport fare to Wuse to meet with Mikey.wise when he volunteered to comfirm my story.

I specifically want to thank Mikey.wise, if not for the fact that he volunteered to verify my story, I don't think anyone here would have been convinced enough to render any assistance. He also sent me #10,000 which I used to commence the treatment. I'm really really grateful. Like seriously, I can't just thank you enough.

Thanks thor.pido. He sent me #2000 which I used for my transport to and fro the hospital. Transporting myself from where I live to the hospital, and then back again for four days really took part of the money because I don't live close to the hospital. So, that money he sent really helped in that.

Thanks, Ishi.love. She was the one that sent me the #4000 I used in getting the necessary drugs for the treatment. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

I also want to thank everyone who contributed in one way or the other in making sure that this illness becomes a thing of the past. The commenters, comment readers, the investigative journalists, the insulters and abusers, the spectators, everyone, at least una still help in one way or the other, una try. Thanks all.
hafsatadebisi:
cc gasandoiltheory, sirwhitefish, oioi . Scam or not?
Like I said before , the op was willing to be investigated and transparent so should be given a chance . Be calming down
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Ishilove: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2020
bigjackass:
cc gasandoiltheory, sirwhitefish, oioi . Scam or not?
Like I said before , the op was willing to be investigated and transparent so should be given a chance . Be calming down
undecided
There are so many scammers here that when genuine cases like the OP come up they are not given a chance. Blame the hopeless idiots who have abused the good will of people, not the doubting Thomas.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2020
Ishilove:
I wish you speedy recovery, May sickness never know your doorstep again.
Amen. Thanks so much for your efforts. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
But stumbled on this post. Op, we thank God for you sending help your way. So many Naira Landers are just mean and wicked and love to make fun of others while ridiculing them to feel better . God bless the few who spoke nice words of hope to you. And bless those who donated. I'm in Abuja too and if I had seen this post back then ,I would have sent my own contribution and save you from the embarrassment and insults. Is it not better that you begged than to go sell sex? And they will still be stigmatising you onto for begging. Both the men and women do this and its unfair. Get well soon. Has the p. Part issue healed totally ? Also be prayerful and avoid anything sex for now. Maybe it's beyond ordinary. So take your medicines and also inquire from a good Alfa if you know any. Stay well.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by AskProf: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
KevUnique:
But stumbled on this post. Op, we thank God for you sending help your way. So many Naira Landers are just mean and wicked and love to make fun of others while ridiculing them to feel better . God bless the few who spoke nice words of hope to you. And bless those who donated. I'm in Abuja too and if I had seen this post back then ,I would have sent my own contribution and save you from the embarrassment and insults. Is it not better that you begged than to go sell sex? And they will still be stigmatising you onto for begging. Both the men and women do this and its unfair. Get well soon. Has the p. Part issue healed totally ? Also be prayerful and avoid anything sex for now. Maybe it's beyond ordinary. So take your medicines and also inquire from a good Alfa if you know any. Stay well.

Your kind words here melts my heart.

Pls, it's not yet late to support her. She'll be needing a follow-up even improved nutrition to avoid a relapse.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
KevUnique:
Just seeing this now. Thanks so much for these words. Like seriously, I didn't know how or what to feel then. Insults and abuses left, right and centre. Even when they asked for evidences, I gave them all, still. If not for the few( Mikey.wise, Ask.Prof, Thor.pido, and Ishi.love) that came to my rescue then, I don't know what would have become of me now because I've endured this for almost two months before I then decided to speak up even though I knew the kinds of insults and abuses I was going to receive here.

I'm getting better now. Far better than how it was. And please, if there's any way you can help me please do because I'm supposed to take the drugs for two weeks, and the ones they gave me at the pharmacy is only enough for ten days. For instance, those yellow tablets, I was given three packs of it, I was supposed to take them three times a day, but I've not been taking them again because they finished since so I'm now taking the rest. So, I'll still need money to buy more, at least the ones that will be enough for this week.

I really appreciate everyone who has in one way or the other made the commencement of this treatment possible, I'll forever be grateful to you all, and can never forget these kind gestures shown to me. Nagode mukwu.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by GboyegaD(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2020
UDUJ:
My dear Ishi save that money. This looks like the normal nairaland format for begging and scaming.

cc: ishilove

You are not willing to help yet, you discourage those who do? This act of yours is not a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thanks Sarah for your kind gestures. I really appreciate it.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ehya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indian Village Bans Use Of Cellphones By Women / The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women / Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.