Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade (37646 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) / Buhari Attends NDA Passing Out Parade In Kaduna (Pictures) / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by DonroxyII: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
That their new commandant major general Sirham na something else. He's been withdrawing cadets with reckless abandon. Some of the cadets reported him to their fathers who happen to be sirhams superiors. Sirham simply told them to let him do his job. He even withdrew a termal 5 cadet on the basis that he had a very bad dossier review. The guy no try
I heard about him too .... He is a badass No nonsense Man and has the full blessing of his C-in-C .... He wields huge power !!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Exjoker(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
nazicartel:
Saw something like this on NTA, I don't watch the channel so I thought it was independent throwback because anything is possible on that station
Hope you are aware that God is watching you Continue!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by samuelgodson(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
That their new commandant major general Sirham na something else. He's been withdrawing cadets with reckless abandon. Some of the cadets reported him to their fathers who happen to be sirhams superiors. Sirham simply told them to let him do his job. He even withdrew a termal 5 cadet on the basis that he had a very bad dossier review. The guy no try
terma 5 ahhhhhhh d man no try(except if d cadet Bleep up den he do well).....d guy will not be himself for months.... even years sef.. NDA way I try enter twice.... anyway God has better plans sha
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by kaludestiny10(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
The man that gives haters heart attack, I love my president
Kaduna is not far from Abuja, he should have gone by road and let's see if he would have made it to Kaduna.
Fear fear man.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by samuelgodson(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
DonroxyII:
I heard about him too .... He is a badass No nonsense Man and has the full blessing of his C-in-C .... He wields huge power !!
if C-in-C is fully behind him nothing fit happen to am even.... COSs nd CDS can't do him anything
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Absoj(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Gen Sarham is simply saving the system. If he had looked the other way while the cadets embrace indiscipline, that will be compromise and if those boys were granted presidential commission, they'll constitute a great disservice to the system. Most issues relating to lack of dedication, insensitivity and disloyalty stems from the background and the factory (NDA)flaws. Where politicians meddle with the training of the military the country's defences fails.
So I'll say we allow the military do their job and we do ours. The withdrawal of those cadets were based on disciplinary issues dat if compromised would cause future disaster in the military leadership arena.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by beauty7: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Aflix:
Good. Now answer me this from a "detribalised angle" Has Buhari done well as a leader?

He has tried his best.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by orijo1980: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! President Buhari Arrives Kaduna State (Photo)

President Muhammadu Buhari, on Saturday morning, arrived Kaduna State for Passing Out Parade at Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA).

IGBERE TV gathered that President Buhari's plane touched down at 8:30am.

According to our correspondent, President Buhari is now heading to the venue of the Parade.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1367928/breaking-president-buhari-arrives-kaduna-state-photo/
Why is he not taken his time to monitor project
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Niceman12(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kwara1stson:
so u can say he has done well in kd South

Wait, are you talking of southern kaduna or kaduna south?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by themaestro08(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
ipica:
make nobody stone am o.

None of us will
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by lastempero: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
They are unleashing more beast on us.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Franking: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
NDA, NMS Zaria, Nigeria Army Depot Zaria, Command and Staff College Jaji, all in Kaduna State with none in the entire South East and South South.
#EndNigerianow
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Aflix(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
beauty7:

He has tried his best.

If this is his best, then he should just leave the presidency. Making Nigeria retrogress is his best Ahhhhh!!! If this is his best, we should expect hell in the next 3 years.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by themaestro08(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna Amaka!

Mere propaganda!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Okoroawusa: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Kwara1stson: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Niceman12:

Wait, are you talking of southern kaduna or kaduna south?
southern Kaduna. from station roundabout, down to places like kafanchan, zonkwa, kaninkom
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Okoroawusa: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
garfield1:

So buying trains and making new raillines is a waste? Are you ok
You can see the people that co-habit Nairaland with you?

I JUST SHAKE MY HEAD
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by KingAzubuike(f): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
DonroxyII:
The dude is more of a dictator. I don't know if it's the present or incoming SSC cadets , he said if 10% of them don't die in training then they've not trained at all.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by olanrele78674: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
:He has tried his excellence.If this is his excellence, then he should just leave the presidential. Making Nigeria retrogress is his excellence Ahhhhh!!! If this is his excellence, we should expect heck in the coming 3 decades.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by ekochris(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Franking:
NDA, NMS Zaria, Nigeria Army Depot Zaria, Command and Staff College Jaji, all in Kaduna State with none in the entire South East and South South.
#EndNigerianow

What about the Nigerian Naval College, Onne or the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School? Or the International Helicopter Flying School, Enugu? Those ones dont count or what's your point?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Merciful71(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kwara1stson:
oga stay where u r... it's not green down here
okay can you help me in Ilorin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Franking: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
ekochris:

What about the Nigerian Naval College, Onne or the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School? Or the International Helicopter Flying School, Enugu? Those ones dont count or what's your point?

U only mentioned two in two different geopolitical zones as against five in one state. Get some sense.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Tharyor1984(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
New millionaire congrat to you after an endurable military training,I pray you shall not know death on your course of duty with limited ammunition by the govt in Jesus name
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by ekochris(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Franking:

U only mentioned two in two different geopolitical zones as against five in one state. Get some sense.

You should try using your brain, it's not illegal yet.

Read what you wrote ab-initio:
Franking:
NDA, NMS Zaria, Nigeria Army Depot Zaria, Command and Staff College Jaji, all in Kaduna State with NONE in the entire South East and South South.
#EndNigerianow
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by oyeb15: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Active only during ceremonies. Shy when it comes with d responsibilities of his office.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Niceman12(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kwara1stson:
southern Kaduna. from station roundabout, down to places like kafanchan, zonkwa, kaninkom

I have never been to southern kaduna except when going to abuja.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by DonroxyII: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The dude is more of a dictator. I don't know if it's the present or incoming SSC cadets , he said if 10% of them don't die in training then they've not trained at all.
I didnt hear about them but none of them has died so far and they are passing out today ....

All I know is once any of your certificate is forged, you show incompetence or lack of discipline..... He will apply the law to you to the latter without compromise.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by danduchi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
garfield1:

So buying trains and making new raillines is a waste? Are you ok
it is a waste... How many government investments has yielded fruit in this country.. It is total waste of fund
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Mbbscentric(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
The man that gives haters heart attack, I love my president

I have never done this before, but you are mad!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by garfield1: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
danduchi:
it is a waste... How many government investments has yielded fruit in this country.. It is total waste of fund

How is it a waste? Which developed country does not have rail transports? Ok,where should govt invest
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade by Kwara1stson: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Niceman12:

I have never been to southern kaduna except when going to abuja.
toh, the development is one sided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos / Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.