Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes (27116 Views)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes / President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by cardoso514: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Mark my word
As long as PDP and ZLP and other parties cant join together and work together they cant win APC
So the winner is APC
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by TA4TA4: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZrmh6d2_-M

Meanwhile... Let us see if the juju man PDP candidate used would help win the election....
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by BREYZ: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Quote me anywhere, PDP will win ONDO STATE tongue

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Calabar1stSon: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2020
chatinent:
The only time you see politicians with people is during election.

The same mistreated electorates will still recycle them.

What a country.
Well, that's one of the many reasons Nigeria habours the highest numbers of stupid people globally. No offense intended!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Armanipounds: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2020
Ondo People should be wise and stand with the PDP in this election......because it seems the APC has nothing to offer them and Nigerians at large

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by olahypes(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2020
A Must See :
DOWNLOAD » music »
Deejay J Masta – “Location” ft. Zoro x Larry Gaaga
OLAHYPES.COM.NG

Indoor Turn Up Mix ‘ and ‘ Afro
Gbedu Mix ‘.
The new record is a jam party which seeks
for Turn Up locations, the guys and ladies
just want to have fun so we need Location .
To celebrate his Boss (Phyno) Birthday today
been 9th of October Deejay J Master drops
this Banger!!!
Listen and Enjoy below);

http://www.olahypes.com.ng/content-uploads/51108/deejay-j-masta-%E2%80%93-%E2%80%9Clocation%E2%80%9D-ft-zoro-x-larry-gaaga/

A Must See :
DOWNLOAD » music »
Basketmouth f. Phyno, Flavour – “Papa Benji”
OLAHYPES.COM.NG

more Comic Series aside his
Flatmate show and to make it a good fest he
prepares a Musical album for his
forthcoming project.
This track off the soon to be released album
‘ YABASI‘ is the soundtrack for the show
‘ Papa Benji ‘. Phyno and Flavour who graced
the track with their vocals and topnotch
musical vibes sang about how Papa Benji
love to live and chop life (Enjoyment
Master).
As Produced by Dukot Sett , Listen and Enjoy
below);

http://www.olahypes.com.ng/content-uploads/51113/basketmouth-f-phyno-flavour-%E2%80%93-%E2%80%9Cpapa-benji%E2%80%9D/

1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Donspicey: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2020
Guyman02:
Nairalanders are not fighting over this election like Edo because the contestants look responsible. Igbos can't even take sides because the first lady is Igbo and Jegede and Agboola are not tribalists. smiley
The non involvement of Tinubu and Oshiomole made the atmosphere calm, let the better win

Like seriously d social media atmosphere is kinda calm....

even me sef no knw who to support bt i just wish Jegede could....

wait oooooo,,,,,which first lady re u talking about?
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Access003(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2020
Good luck, Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu, SAN, of our great party- APC. We'll surely be victorious! Lets consolidate on our social & infrastructural developments. Our own learned & street-wise, Aketi!
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Natural441(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2020
O boy na ten 10k dey they give us for here make we vote for them.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Fox12(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2020
E be like say dis man Dey enjoy dis covid...He uses Special face mask
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by timsucess(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Please there is one dude here that sells E books
Need to get in contact with him
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2020
grin

IPOB would be confused.

Continue slavery to PDP or support the man who took away one of their daughters. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by membranus: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Afritop:
Like for Akeredolu, Share for Jegede wink

It is not about Akeredolu or Jegede, it is about APC.

Let's vote them out everywhere to show our grievance for their incompetent leadership style.

We placed too much hope on them and they disappointed us.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by untk: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2020
For your nigeria news full coverage visit www.nairagazer.com It's the front page of nigeria news. stay updated
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by TA4TA4: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gplaiFY0Ps

Here is the video of Governor Akeredolu making a speech after casting his vote. He believes God will give him victory.
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Dreamliner787(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Former covid-19 patients grin
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Kestolove(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2020
I want him to loose cause dat Igbo woman
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Ogbuu101: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Guyman02:
Nairalanders are not fighting over this election like Edo because the contestants look responsible. Igbos can't even take sides because the first lady is Igbo and Jegede and Agboola are not tribalists. smiley
The non involvement of Tinubu and Oshiomole made the atmosphere calm, let the better win
Exactly.
Aketi and Jegede are both gentlemen and not products of godfatherism, so let the best man win!
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by AroleOduduwa2: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
I see Akeredolu coasting to victory although he haven’t done anything to merit it, but his deputy defection is a spoiler for Pdp
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Rugaria: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is the man they want to remove from office simply because his wife is igbo.... Although, he was the one that gave them their much talked Amotekun ooo... people wey dey see igbo kingkongs for dreams..?

Kestolove:

Lol,
Didn't even see this before my post..... Crazy mutants one shares same country with..
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by kingsley38162: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
I want him to cordon culprit dat Igbo person
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by obinnanelson4(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
All the best to Ondo indigenes.
Vote for the man you want to rule you for the next 4 years
If truly their vote will count.
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by oyeb15: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
It will be another 4years of slavery if Ondo people return Akeredolu. The wife is d defacto governor while d beard son is d commissioner for finance.
Nothing work in Ondo. Bad roads,insecurity, unemployment.
It's left for d people to choose.

Governance is too complicated for reasoning of a black man.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by ayo2008: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
I hope one day they would be new law that will stipulate 10 years of residence of a particular state before you can vie for the post of Governor of that state.
We never had it so bad. A heavily indebted Governor going to poll without paying salaries and he is so sure of victory just because they know our worth that is not more than 10k and if they deliberately starved us, a label of bread will now look like #500 in our eyes.
These are serious issues that portend danger to our sanity and well being as a nation.
Am apolitical, but the ways things are now; welcome to another four years of bondage except God's intervention.

#copied#
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by kunlegboye(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
4 + 4
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Dantsito: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
AKETI/APC Islamic party will win so well. So you mean EYI/PDP Christian party will loose so well abi?
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Dantsito: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
AKETI/APC Islamic party will win so well. so you mean EYI/ PDP Christianity party will loose so well abi?
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes by DEROXMAN: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kestolove:
kestolove hope you know Jegede wife too na Igbo abeg male aketi win sha na APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) / Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.