Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) (73357 Views)

ENDSARS Protest At CNN Center, Los Angeles, United States / What Is The Difference Between A Prostest And A Revolution? / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
SARS can't and will never be ended. Their demise will cause more harm than good.

Useful idiots always living in denial.
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Muna4real(f): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Vianna:
The bitter truth is 90% of the people protesting against SARS are actually Yahoo boys and criminals.

So all those crowd in Lagos, warri and many other places protesting against it are all criminals and yahoo boys? All the celebrities protesting against it are criminals? Those prominent nigerianists protesting against it are criminals?
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2020
saaphiere:
Anyone who wants SARS to end is either a criminal or benefiting from criminal activities.

As you dress, so shall you be addressed.

You are permitted to wear designer, drive flashy cars. But then you are approached by SARS, be ready to prove to them that you acquire those things in a legal way or else.
And this is what the law says. That the police should stop you WITHOUT CAUSE and once your speech doesn't convince them they can drag, slap or shoot you!

Who is giving birth to people like this?
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by wildikeman(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2020
johnkey:
Both of you are senseless idiots. This dumb comments be making nairaland annoying now.

Wise one... Then you can fvck off. Dimwitted mongrel
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by iboboyswag(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
SARS can't and will never be ended. Their demise will cause more harm than good.

saaphiere:
Anyone who wants SARS to end is either a criminal or benefiting from criminal activities.

You are permitted to wear designer, drive flashy cars. But then you are approached by SARS, be ready to prove to them that you acquire those things in a legal way or else.

It has ended and now we are on to the next... Hope you would be alive to see us achieve the next feat of #EndPoliceBrutality
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by iboboyswag(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jaelluiz:

Bullshite. What is their job? If they suspect me, let them prove it. What technological sophistication or training do those riffraffs have to investigate cyber crime?. You better be guided.

This one na mumu leave am. Na small pikin wey no get sense. Las las dem don end SARS, onto the next.
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by asanwafo: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
gaius01:

If you are from the North, then you are a Muslim to say such.. Cause we Christian ain't in for those religious ruling. Don't compare the North to thier, do you think alot of people in the North don't want to act like the South? They want to just that they are being afraid of religious folks And afraid of what People may say. You are only supporting them simply because you are from the North or should are said you are a Muslim. They can do thier Hisbah to thier fellow Muslim in as much they don't mess with me.
As if u know the meaning of a Christian. I pity u
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by asanwafo: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
nairanaira12:

It is her sister and she should know her sister's age better than you.

Or have you caught her in a lie before?

Stop making excuse for stupidity. If you do, it may be your turn one day to suffer SARS brutality even for not doing anything.
Genevieve does not have any sister that is still 13. (2)Nobody is going to do that to me. I know my bounds. Dress how u want to be addressed.
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2020
asanwafo:
As if u know the meaning of a Christian. I pity u

Is this what you are left with? I was expecting some defensive words about the Hisbah but I see you can't defend it. You clearly knows what they are doing ain't proper, the only reason you could talk is because you ain't in the North assuming you are there you won't be defending them at all. And if you are talking about my knowledge about Christian am sorry I don't argue with a none Christian on religious beliefs, I see it as a waste of effort. In short it's nothing but a Misplaced Priority!!
Good morning.
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by asanwafo: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2020
gaius01:

Is this what you are left with? I was expecting some defensive words about the Hisbah but I see you can't defend it. You clearly knows what they are doing ain't proper, the only reason you could talk is because you ain't in the North assuming you are there you won't be defending them at all. And if you are talking about my knowledge about Christian am sorry I don't argue with a none Christian on religious beliefs, I see it as a waste of effort. In short it's nothing but a Misplaced Priority!!
Good morning.
U are not a Christian and u can be only when u are willing to change. U lack the hallmark of a Christian. If u think u are cos u bear Christian names or participate in church activities, please evaluate urself while there is still time
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
asanwafo:
[s]U are not a Christian and u can be only when u are willing to change. U lack the hallmark of a Christian. If u think u are cos u bear Christian names or participate in church activities, please evaluate urself while there is still time [/s]
Sorry, Christian evaluator. cheesy
I don't need to argue words with you .
Bye !!!
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
saaphiere:

Madam now I I know you’re truly stupid, what will you say about me that when I was in final year I school doing my project, one night this idiot came on their normal raids o, the forced out doors open and arrested us in the lodge, they accused my of doing yahoo because I was using a laptop at the point of arrest and demanded 200k to bail it.
Oga I gave them my laptop to hold for 3 days and search for anything illegal, after the 3 days when the didn’t find anything the started asking for receipt for a laptop my dad bought 5 years prior then o. But as God will have it my dad still sent me the receipt.
When this idiot couldn’t find anything to hold me the demanded I pay 5k to bail my laptop.
I finally paid it, because I needed the laptop, time was running and I needed to complete my project.
So what will you call this after all the explanation?
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by xtophy1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
MrCEO69:
i say it again, your thinking stink!!!
They kill you abii?? Ani werey leyin hausa joor

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. / Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.