Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest (51894 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Acidosis(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lol. Most of the organizations are using the #Endpolicebrutality hashtag not the #Endsars. E get why.

Firstbank simply posted #EndBrutality and #ReformNow, without including SARS or the police. E get why too o. They can't allow the government withdraw their security personnel for taking a stand against the government.

The same brutal SARS are in charge of banks and several organizations. They secure your money in the bank. The army is the only reasonable replacement for them until a new police unit emerges.

We can end SARS with sense.
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Edwin046(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:
Sir please go and answer to your crimes(Money laundering) in the US.

Majority of these folks calling for Fg to end Sars are criminals. #Thetruthisbitter
Anu Mpama

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by ArchAngelos999: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
same thing happened to me. sevilla v inter, we were asking them what we did they no gree talk. many guys just close mouth. I later fly fence run.

globalresource:

I'm not a criminal.

It seems you reason from the back

I was once watching football and this guy's just came packed everyone they can lay hands in a bus. Without any reason. I intimidate them with my ID card

I learnt them collected money before they released them for just no reason. So are u telling me they are criminals?

It is simpletons like u that is making this country go backward

Maybe you wait till u are harassed or a family member. Nobody will tell u before u add your voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by babsthegreat: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

Majority of these folks calling for Fg to end Sars are criminals. #Thetruthisbitter
busy body wetin concern u
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Vikson2424: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

may the blood of those innocent souls sars wasted all this years rebel against you,,useless fools.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

I swear to God, you head is paining you

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Nuelonyi: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

guy or whatever you are a fool, you're a kid not elder

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by prophetfire: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

. Mumu child of a lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by MINORU: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sars will kill one member of your family

Let me see if you will have mouth to talk

Idiot
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by geoffez: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

Illiterate is just a common disease.So what did money laundering gat to do with sars or efcc? Ahh foolishness is not in certificate or english but in character.Which crime did innoson have to answer in USA?
Go to school and learn sense,some said no,let me get the certificate,but the foolishness should remain.
When a complete human being see evil being pushed on others and support it,may the worsth of it come upon them

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Emanodimo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Innoson Motors needs to be careful....not to further his support than that.....If not, it will serve as his ruin of business.
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Emanodimo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
geoffez:

Illiterate is just a common disease.So what did money laundering gat to do with sars or efcc? Ahh foolishness is not in certificate or english but in character.Which crime did innoson have to answer in USA?
Go to school and learn sense,some said no,let me get the certificate,but the foolishness should remain.
When a complete human being see evil being pushed on others and support it,may the worsth of it come upon them

Respect Sir.... Word of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

God forbid that my son will go and bring a wife from your tribe. You people's bitterness is out of the world

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Earnonline7: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oh
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by bishop4life(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
omoadeleye:

they only support#endpolicebrutality and not #endsars.
no the difference

I know the difference sir. but they didn't tweet that last month or before. it's still an energy to the campaign
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Sunnyja: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

There are rumors that some have been given huge funds to defend the indefensable. By their fruits we shall will know them.
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Sunnyja: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

Confused entity, Is Zahra PMB's daughter that has added her voice against police brutality also a criminal?! Some of you can write trash after collecting stipends.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by marsman: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Froshloaded:

Babes..

SARS has stopped me once while I was driving my moms car, they checked my mobile phone and they didnt find anything incriminating and they left me immediately.

SARS only pick on criminals..
I don't think it is there right to check any bodies phone
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

YOU DESERVE BETTER KOBOKO FOR YOUR BACK!!!

ERIAKO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by santori: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

just ignore this slow slowpoke
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Exactly what we have been clamoring for.

It's only police brutality that needed to be tamed and not Sars. Ending Sars will only provide a short-term solution as those officers will later be infused into the many units of the Nigerian police force.

Aside tax payments, maybe 1% of our collective income should be giving to them on weekly basis. What do you think?

I swear, you dey reason like goat.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by ndiri(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

...................mind you, Innoson is a self made billionaire.
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Subonbon(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
SLAP44:

Another northerner.
i wonder if this elder of a being dey sane?
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by nsiba: 5:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Elder0001:

Being an elder doesn't mean one is wise
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Chachalogo(m): 6:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Your moniker should be "Toddler00000000.00000001" cos that's what you're.
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by olisaEze(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Elder0001:

Which money laundering case does Innoson have, abi you’re experiencing high fever ne?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by jessedaflow: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Elder0001:

Unfortunately yesterday was the #worldmadnessday# and you didn't attend.
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by edudguy(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Elder0001:

Abi you know that you don't have sense sha
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Le2money(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Haba....Must u always comment senselessly ?

Elder0001:

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Le2money(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2020
He was the chairperson yesterday now. News picked it Cox I know ppl like u and I can't be in d meeting but a fool like dat senseless man grin grin

jessedaflow:

Unfortunately yesterday was the #worldmadnessday# and you didn't attend.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by dblog: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
#Endsars# Naija
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Goddyj(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elder0001:

It's unfortunate we still have people who reason like you.
November 2017, during IPOB protests in Port Harcourt. About 30 of us who have offices within a three storey building located close to the major road where the protests was going on lost our phones to SARS that day.

They also arrested many of our neighbors who were later released after parting with a good amount of money.

What was our crime??

They said that we must surrender our phones.
That if we have phones, we might record their brutalities against the IPOB guys who were protesting.

Till today, those phones never returned; plus beatings we received.
They denied ever seizing any phones from us.

Remember we were all in the office when they broke the doors of our offices and dragged everyone down the stairs as if we were common criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New 2018 Volvo XC60 Is One Of The Safest Suvs Ever Made / Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived / Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.