Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest (51884 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by SandraJane: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
globalresource:

I'm not a criminal.

It seems you reason from the back

I was once watching football and this guy's just came Sermons packed everyone they can lay hands in a bus. Without any reason. I intimidate them with my ID card

I learnt them collected money before they released them for just no reason. So are u telling me they are criminals?

It is simpletons like u that is making this country go backward

Maybe you wait till u are harassed or a family member. Nobody will tell u before u add your voice
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by ikennamadu1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elder0001:
Sir please go and answer to your crimes(Money laundering) in the US.

Majority of these folks calling for Fg to end Sars are criminals. #Thetruthisbitter

them suppose use you exchange tuwo shinkafa
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Whiteways: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elder0001:
Sir please go and answer to your crimes(Money laundering) in the US.

Majority of these folks calling for Fg to end Sars are criminals. #Thetruthisbitter

Heartless, you only think once. You wouldn't have write this if they killed one of your brother. Eleribu
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
olisaEze:

Which money laundering case does Innoson have, abi you’re experiencing high fever ne?

I mistook him for Allen oyeama (air peace boss)
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Good one, if only more corporate bodies can join him and apply more pressure on the FG.
That should be least of his problems.
No. 1 should be aggressive marketing budget, to cover the country and the sub region.
Oga! Expense N20bn to cover Economic lobbying of governments in W/A countries. Splatter billboards etc.
America's GM gets help from their government, but the rest major BREAKTHROUGH JOBS are brainstormed and solved by them.
It took even an undergrad to spark a logo for him. Mr. Innoson, spend big & earn big.
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Good one, if only more corporate bodies can join him and apply more pressure on the FG.
That should be least of his problems.
No. 1 should be aggressive marketing budget, to cover the country and the sub region.

Oga! Expend N20bn to cover Economic lobbying of governments in W/A countries. Splatter billboards etc.

America's GM gets help from their government, but the rest major BREAKTHROUGH JOBS are brainstormed and solved by them.

It took even an undergrad to spark a logo for him. Mr. Innoson, spend big & earn big.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New 2018 Volvo XC60 Is One Of The Safest Suvs Ever Made / Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived / Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.