Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters (65438 Views)

Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest / Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by petrick10(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Imagine a policeman calling someone a civilian, he thinks he is a military man���, until he will meet a soldier man then he will know the difference
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by ogbonti: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
If Nigeria was is a sane country - this man should be arrested and interrogated - who knows, he may have done some extra judicial killings at some point to give him this confidence that he is exuding in this video

after questioning - fire his as s from the police and make him hold a sign to his check on a major highway in Nigeria bearing the inscription

"I AM AN IDIOT" for at least 12 hours without food or water and under the scorching sun!!!! FOR DARING TO THREATEN CITIZENS OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA - the reason why Nigeria is so lawless is because laws are hardly enforced - Whenever someone says I am sorry- we just forgive easily and rather move on - NO SOCIETY SURVIVES that way. In developed countries, cold murder cases of 1959 can still be re-arraigned in a fresh evidence proves the perpetrator is identified. Not so with Nigeria, when somethings gets cold after a month or so - no one is interested in the case anymore- this is why there is impunity in the land!!!! WE FORGIVE TOO QUICKLY, AND TOO EASILY AND THAT IS NOT HOW A SOCIETY SHOULD BE!!!
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Xcrapeekoko(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
im mates dey sambisa forest. make e go there go waste the bullets
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by factoryreset2: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
LeitaP:
And what is wrong with what he said. So the policeman has no right to defend himself from mob action.... Or u didn't hear him say him too wants his parent to enjoy the fruit of her labor

Are you a SARS officer?
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Moneywirer: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
sad
realokopi:
Kai!!!! Aren't you ashamed of yourself?? So, you don't even know that SARS is just a unit in the police force thesame way there's mobile Police (MOPOL)..... It baffles me sometimes how ignorant some Nigerians are. You don't even know what SARS stands for and tomorrow you will also pick up your borrowed phone and type "End SARS".
Infact, I just feel like beating that dull brain out of your skull!!!!
Rubbish!!!!

I take it you didn't read the part where I used the word "reintegrated" into the NPF.
Or maybe you read it and didn't really understand the context of its usage.
Please do well to look that word up in the dictionary... Thanks.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Moneywirer: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
frankkydee:

I think if everyone had came out protesting that corruption should be stopped the way they are shouting endSARS ,Nigeria wouldn't have gotten to this worst state we are right now. I weep for Nigerians

Exactly my thoughts
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Earnonline7: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Goalnaldo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
ybalogs:
Hey..

Anybody interested in a free ride on a helicopter...flight for 4 people?

Only 1 more person tho.

They leave early Sunday (October 11th) morning from Lagos and will fly to Jabi Lake in Abuja where you will have brunch and go to Lake Nakuru for Lunch.

Then you will fly over to Nanyuki to shop and then head over to Ibom Resort where there will be supper before you all fly back home.

If interested please inbox me quickly.

Preferably someone with a helicopter because that's the only thing missing.
are you not running mad like this? cheesy grin
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
he should be posted to the north to fight Boko Haram
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by putin2: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Their time is coming,
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by ohem007(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
bmdthemix:
see d kind people wen dey force

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

How much do you charge per session
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by EndYahoo: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Frankice12:
LISTEN TO WHAT NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICER TELLS #ENDSARS PROTESTERS

The viral video of this young officer has been flying around after he made his threats public to everyone..

WATCH NOW
����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkb9vPo3USE

[url][/url]
He has all the constitutional right to defend himself
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by EndYahoo: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
emperorblog21:
he should be posted to the north to fight Boko Haram
They have been fighting Boko Haram no be today
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Goalnaldo(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truth be told like everything else, not all are bad and maybe he's probably one of the good guys.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Kellie069(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Listen to him! He said he didn’t collected bribe neither did he arrested anyone! Everybody has freedom to life!! He said “n you say you wan kill me “ of course if anybody tries to kill anybody unjustly , then self defense is the option!!
Endsarz!!!all lives matters ! A policeman is just like a normal human being like you and I,
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by pembisco(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well sad
Phuck you with this shiit bro.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Lukay99: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Damn it
Damn it
Damn it
Damn it

This ain't funny again, see as one papa dey threaten another man pikin, na God go shame this man.

I beg I dey follow join tomorrow protest too, meanwhile I dey follow the protest from my comfort zone. Lol

And you think God will answer your prayer to shame him for trying to defend himself? He has a mother too so he's someone's else's pikin as well. Please whenever you join protest tomorrow don't try to kill any police �
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Pemromola: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Who dy yaw..I pray make I no see your papa, mama wey send you go police go dy kill pple..your life is wasted I swear dat 29 bullet go inter all your entry fam...�������������������
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by davididenyi(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Carry on air ,you are right
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Burgerlomo: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Motherfucker
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Prophet777: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Exactly the quality of policemen we have in Nigeria...
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by LeitaP: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nope

factoryreset2:

Are you a SARS officer?
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by LeitaP: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
I can't answer that. But I do know that he has every right to defend himself as a law enforcement officer.

Ayomarcel:

Where in a civilised and sane country will a police make a statement like this?! Just mention one
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by LeitaP: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
I do not know if he had something on his hands.
But bear in mind that stones, clubs, bottles are all considered weapons. I.e., armed.

Kposkila:

What about the unarmed citizens his colleagues has ended their lives abruptly, they fell from the sky right?

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by kaptaintintin: 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
ybalogs:
Hey..

Anybody interested in a free ride on a helicopter...flight for 4 people?

Only 1 more person tho.

They leave early Sunday (October 11th) morning from Lagos and will fly to Jabi Lake in Abuja where you will have brunch and go to Lake Nakuru for Lunch.

Then you will fly over to Nanyuki to shop and then head over to Ibom Resort where there will be supper before you all fly back home.

If interested please inbox me quickly.

Preferably someone with a helicopter because that's the only thing missing.
i am interested,i get helicopter tires (3) and one spare tire jus incase one burst for road anybdy wey get oda parts make e bring am make we assemble am sharp Sharp.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by tonididdy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
Calling this country a zoo is still polite
We're in a jungle
We in a forest

Imagine security personnel saying sort of things like this
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
I'm tired

Endsars protest should stop
Let's killSARS
Bro I said my own since the inception of this crappy "peaceful protest"... I nor go partake for any protests until we all agree " An eye for an eye".

Like he righthly said... Something must kill a man.
Our generation to come go remember us for our efforst as MEN

We were all born to die not to suffer.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by mnwogu(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stupid skunk of a policeman. He thinks he is the only one that has the leverage of killing. At the sight of boko boys now, nobody will ever see his brake light. Nonsense.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by tonididdy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Na this kind person go see fine boy with iPhone alone for night, make e nor shoot am collect the iPhone and drain the deceased account.

This is not endSARS.... This is a very very big highly infected fight.

Imagine what this kind person can do if you take his job from him.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by VectorVee68(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
oz4real83:
If this same police officer is posted to the North East to help fight boko haram, his family will be doing fasting and prayer from one church to another for God to "cancel" the transfer. They are only brave when dealing with unharmed civillians.

Hilarious but true

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by dotedote: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Angrykidd:
angry

I'm so angry..
The fact is,over 80% of the entire Nigerian Police Force needs reform as these officers are mostly illiterate,primitive and just high on entitlement mentality.
In saner climes,police officers are well trained and educated not just in collecting #50 from motorists but also in how to relate and handle civilians.
These guys seem to be aware that the reason for their existence,the sole purpose they exist is to serve and protect these same people they extort,kill and threaten to shoot with 29 bullets.
Are they even aware their salaries and bullets are provided by these same people..

Saner climes like MN where George Floyd was killed by Derek Chauvin ?

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Bobcul: 12:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
We're in a jungle
We in a forest

Damnnnnn it niggarrr
I'm tired

Let's killSARS
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
We're in a jungle
We in a forest

Damnnnnn it niggarrr
I'm tired

Let's killSARS
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
We're in a jungle
We in a forest

Damnnnnn it niggarrr
I'm tired

Let's killSARS
like seriously
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Bobcul: 12:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Mad people everywhere, imagine a baboon handling gun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.