Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) (64257 Views)

Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today / Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos) / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by saaron(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good
#EndNigeria

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by TriCee: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Babalawo sef don tire for SARS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
All these Yahooboys sha

I do not support SARS neither do I like Yahooboys, this has shown that many of our youths are Yahoo boys

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Omezif(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Charm for what ? I don't understand.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
These people can never do anything devoid of diabolism

They so much believe in black magic

Other states have been protesting peacefully , but their own?
Jaz go join

Ndi ofe nmanu

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by faoogoke(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
These ones are certainly Yahoo Yahoo boys!

God help us!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
If the charm dey work how many SARS e don kee?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by dokie: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
ok o
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
The demonstration is necessary but are we really ready for SARS to be ended? Majority of we Nigerians are just too emotional to reason deeply.

Thank u o! Dont even be surprised, many of them protesting na coded G boys grin

I know some of them in real life who so hate SARs while they are G boys! They just want to be left alone to defraud and drive cars and carry women grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Allforlove(f): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
The battle line has been drawn

E don't happened
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
see whips everywhere...
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by wizdomnzube(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Make dem carry gun join. Kill any sarz u see for road, kill dia families join.

E nor go better for those wen dey say na criminals want sarz to end. By the time una mama collect bullet for chest u go understand how e dey be boys for hood.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
All this ones na Yahoo yahoo dem be
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
This one badt oo
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by loveth360(f): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yoruba people Sef
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Kfaaji(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
May God save us. Federal government should address this before it gets out of hand seriously

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
One day the river will overflow
And there'll be nowhere for us to go
And we will run, run
Wishing we had put out the fire

Let us join hand in putting out the fire now.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
See youths should be guided ....SARS killings is bad and should be handled squarely....
But these youth should mind the level of brutality they put into this protest...because it will even give more reason for SARS to continue seeing the potential violence stored up in our youths which can be released at any time....
And I'm not speaking from what I see in these post only but in others....youth shouldn't endanger the lives of people .....you can't get the government to do anything about SARS when you fight bloodshed with more bloodshed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by michoim(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
This whole thing is becoming like an idle tale...
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Tareq1105: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
Shut up and go and gather your people together and protest against the police men brutality. Bloody coward.

They must be those Yahoo boys from Fed Univ of Agric and Ojere boys. Did you see the Lexus car? They ride big cars in Abeokuta. No doubt that any protester that is in the range of 18 and 27 is a Yahoo boy or Yahoo plus boy.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mikecold post=94798471[b:
[/b]I have never been a victim of Sars[b][/b] neither do i engage in fraud.o

But as a youth i can not afford to be silent or be complicent with government wherein tomorrow no youth would be left to speak out

In Nigeria today it is a crime for a youth to have a fashion sense (please tell me how this is different from hisbah sharia police)
It means you're doing something very boring. Better go and hustle.

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by achymmania: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Badagry people dull no be small oooo. No be this kind opportunity dem suppose take end all the useless checkpoints wey they dem side. The last time to went to Badagry, there was like 15 to 20 checkpoints from Agbara to Badagry. All they do is to collect money from motorist by force. #badagryneedstospeakupnow #endsars #endeextortions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by harmony75: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
ccollins:
these cars that I am seeing in the pictures are cars donated by yahoo boys for the protests. They are sponsoring the protest to ensure that their crime goes on unrestricted. Which innocent responsible citizen that is not a yahoo or a criminal will donate his cars for protests����
you know so much you must be a Yahoo boy!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Tareq1105: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lekan239:
One day the river will overflow
And there'll be nowhere for us to go
And we will run, run
Wishing we had put out the fire

Let us join hand in putting out the fire now.

Agreed Police are brutal but you don't expect me to protest alongside with cyber criminals.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Oracleforce: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS personnel are part of the society....they are your brothers and sisters...they are the reflection of what moral value we have in Nigeria....
Any security personnel on uniform usually take advantage of civilians....

But my worry is this:/some of these protesters are Yahoo boiz, G-boiz, and armed robbers...

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Qtsnow(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
See G-men Mobilising protest.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Tareq1105: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
harmony75:
you know so much you must be a Yahoo boy!

harmony75, you're a suspect. If you're not a Yahoo boy your response would have been different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.