Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) (64240 Views)

Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today / Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos) / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ogun re oh! This is getting interesting. We pray for peace and calmness soon
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

Nigerian Youths rise up and be counted

United Nigerian Youths!

United Nigerian Youths!!

United Nigerian Youths!!!

Fcvk APC! fcvk PDP!! Fcvk All Political Parties!!!

Fcvk DivideAndRuleStrategists!!!

Let’s Take our Country back from this Old senile wicked Politicians that has rendered us useless and made us worthless docile and weak

We all need a GREATER and a BEAUTIFUL Nigeria!

#EndSars

#TakeOurCountryBack

#OurOppersorsMustGoDown

#ShareThisMessage

This paragraph brought me down to tears. Honestly Nigeria needs to be restructured and the youths really have to stand their grounds on so many things. I love your message. So touching
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
The demonstration is necessary but are we really ready for SARS to be ended? Majority of we Nigerians are just too emotional to reason deeply.
At all...most of them are not practical...as much as it is true that their are many bad eggs among SARS...there is no organization in today's Nigeria free from bad eggs....its almost impossible to end SARS because they are the police and you can't end the police, beside SARS group whether youths like it or not...have in the past combated dangerous groups like cultist,armed robbers,militants etc....ending SARS will sooner or later give rise to increase in violence.....in all what we should focus on is how the authority of SARS can be limited....it should be enforced that SARS have no right to search anyone without official order and undue harrasmenh of civilians especially youths should be treated with severe punishments......and by the way EFCC should continue the arrest of Yahoo boys and fraudsters tarnishing Nigeria's image..it's SARS that has made them appear like saints....

By the way for those who might say I'm sympathetizing with SARS...I'm not I'm just being logical...I have been stopped and probe by SARS on two different occasions.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Whenever I see young guys with dreadlocks on Toyota muscle something readily comes to mind... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

True_true dem dem have take over this agitation.
exactly.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shouldn't they deviate a little and try #ENDBUH....
At least #ENDSARS is making the international community to look at us. So make we do the main thing naaah

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Shawl001(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Somehow,
This whole protest thing is twisted.

I won't say they should not end SARS, neither should they end it. I believe there's always two sides to everything. There's going to be a disadvantage to this...
We can't say because the bath water is dirty, we should throw away the water and the baby. sad

Lord, just have Your way!
Help us, (the Youths and the Government) to make the right decision that won't leave any party disadvantaged.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by nomenclature(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ghanaians right now
SLAP44:
End all police checkpoints toll gates, the revenue police and other law enforcement officers collect from the south is enough to run a small country like Ghana.

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by osquare44(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
We say no to police brutality
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Unik3030: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Princedapace:

Thank u o! Dont even be surprised, many of them protesting na coded G boys grin

I know some of them in real life who so hate SARs while they are G boys! They just want to be left alone to defraud and drive cars and carry women grin
like seriously I believe there's something behind this endsars that the youths are not telling us

we have
hike in electricity bill
nepotism
bad government policies
unemployment
hunger
corruption
injustice

but the youth singled out only endsars of all menace,y not fight all?
it's like this thing has been hijacked or majority of youths are fraudsters

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tareq1105:

Agreed Police are brutal but you don't expect me to protest alongside with cyber criminals.
for you tagging all the protesters as cyber criminal doesnt mean they are, it does not mean you are right. Its just your own individual view

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by kaludestiny10(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Endsars is not the only issue confronting Nigerians presently. The worst issue at hand presently is the hike in the price of food stuffs. Just in the space of one month, the prices of some food stuffs just got doubled over night.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by gambia(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Unik3030:
like seriously I believe there's something behind this endsars that the youths are not telling us

we have
hike in electricity bill
nepotism
bad government policies
unemployment
hunger
corruption
injustice

You are truly wise. There is more to this protest
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
#Endsars everywhere but no hash tag for EndCRIME. CRIMINALITY of a country in display
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by ellovee(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
It will be detrimental to the Nigerian state if the protest calling for the scrap of SARS honored.
Go through the videos and pictures of the protesters, one will without doubt be convinced that the protesters are the cyber criminals.
While I accept that the mode of operation of SARS officials is very crude and uncivil, I will not support the call for total scrap of the unit, rather the unit should be overhauled in order to inject civility in the operations.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mummyfour:
Shouldn't they deviate a little and try #ENDBUH....
At least #ENDSARS is making the international community to look at us. So make we do the main thing naaah
Very true.. #ENDBADLEADERS# #ENDBUHGOVT# #ENDSARS#
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by AlvinOO7: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Seeing these pictures...I’m forced to believe that a lotta ‘yahoo boys’ are the ones sponsoring this protest. Which hardworking youth will put down his Lexus es350, or a ‘muscle’ Camry...and allow protesters rock it like this? See them!
#reformsars.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by leisuretym: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mikecold:
I have never been a victim of Sars neither do i engage in fraud.

But as a youth i can not afford to be silent or be complicent with government wherein tomorrow no youth would be left to speak out

In Nigeria today it is a crime for a youth to have a fashion sense (please tell me how this is different from hisbah sharia police)

I'm beginning to think the whole thing is sharia / hisbah imposed in disguise on the southerners, you are making sense.
jean and hair cut is now a crime..lol

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Okay o.

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
SLAP44:

So you can shoot us and say IPOB? grin

No, we are watching from a distance. Biafran protest is the priority. I will join #endsars protest here in Lagos next week.

the whole world is now watch ! look at this picture how dirty and poor Nigeria is ?

a furcking highest importer of crude oil for more than 40 years ? see what we have
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Clinghton: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
If Nigerians can come out in such number and vote for there desired ruler....
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Until they are tired, lol

Clinghton:
If Nigerians can come out in such number and vote for there desired ruler....
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by karnap(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
state with the highest SARS protests Delta Benin Lagos ogun
North silence grin middle silence grin Igbo zone silence grin what's going on.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
okay

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
iamDrRhymes:

The demonstration is necessary but are we really ready for SARS to be ended? Majority of we Nigerians are just too emotional to reason deeply.

If you reason deeply.... SARS need to be ended.... abolished. A pig remains a pig... even if you put on red lipstick and eyelashes... put it in a mansion....it will not be reformed. When you're not watching... it will return to roll in the mud. The above the law mentality and brutality of the men in SARS cannot be reformed. SARS need to be abolished.... and a new division created to carry out the same duties. Recruits need to be carefully screened and monitored to have good reputation.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Very true.. #ENDBADLEADERS# #ENDBUHGOVT# #ENDSARS#
wink make we start

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by medolab90(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Unik3030:

[/b]we have
hike in electricity bill
nepotism
bad government policies
unemployment
hunger
corruption
injustice[b]

Na person wey dey alive dey worry about Corruption, Hunger, Electricity.

The #ENDSARS protest is a wake up protest for other mistreatment in the society. We proceed one after the other. For now #ENDSARS.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Peace2love: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
ccollins:
these cars that I am seeing in the pictures are cars donated by yahoo boys for the protests. They are sponsoring the protest to ensure that their crime goes on unrestricted. Which innocent responsible citizen that is not a yahoo or a criminal will donate his cars for protests����

I taught as much.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Jirehz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Whenever I see young guys with dreadlocks on Toyota muscle something readily comes to mind... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

True_true dem dem have take over this agitation.

Good.

Have you heard of witchcraft?
Wicked, bitter, jealous MOFO!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Unik3030: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
medolab90:

Na person wey dey alive dey worry about Corruption, Hunger, Electricity.

The #ENDSARS protest is a wake up protest for other mistreatment in the society. We proceed one after the other. For now #ENDSARS.
if u stay in Nigeria n u know d way of fraudsters,those pictures there depicts that of fraudsters looking for ways they can commit their crime n go Scot free

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Bobcul: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
I wish all of our youths will wise up and stop following all these useless and inconsequential old fools that call themselves our politicians and bring to reality the saying that YOUTHS are the leaders of tomorrow, let's end this once and for all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.