Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign (60148 Views)

Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) / Naomi Campbell Joins Akon To Refer To Wizkid As "Lil Brother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Nchenches: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
If they would tell Naomi Campbell the truth that SARS is an army of occupation in southern Nigeria..

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Mofe72: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

And the point of your wikipedia link is to prove what?

That SARS was created out of your village meeting?

Maybe your parents can read it for you. Oh wait! You are a bastard!

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by buygala(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mofe72:

You have mental problem..

Since you have no idea that any idiot can update anything on wikipedia, you must be an slowpoke who just accidentally accessed internet

Even on the basis of that your wiki page, i till ask you again, was that SARS UNIT formed from the members of your village meeting?

Abi the Mr Midenda who formed them was the Chief Vigilante Commissioner in your village?...Was he not a Police Officer himself?

Please don't quote me again...Your Stupidity is beyond me

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Hathor5(f): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
LeitaP:
Ask her to spell out Sars acronym, she most likely won't be able. She just want to capitalize on the moment

S - Severe
A - Acute
R . Respiratory
S - Syndrome

As in SARS - CoV 19

Maybe she thinks she is protesting the virus/pandemic.

I wouldn't be surprised. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by chinchonglee(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
dhoktorlegend:

your are the one here.... you are very dumb to compare Nigeria and America
Olodoism is a big disease!
U can ask ur dictionary!

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Tonimax: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fahdiga:
way to go. I'm sure 2pac and MJ will be protesting too in heaven

Pls is this the same fadiga billz I know?
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by smeag0l(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
I couldnt have qualified them better. The truth is this- They just have to proscribe the group and then form a new one with recruits who are graduates. The foundation for the recruitment of these present SARS officials is totally wrong because they are uneducated. This is why they will never understand the fact that a young nigwrian works in a company or does his business and is able to afford and drive a car. It will forever be alien to them because of their level of education.
englishmart:
If few people speak against you, it's normal; but if everybody speaks evil about you, then you are obviously evil.
Sars officers are evil, vile, sinister, devious and an epitome of fiendish brutality.
It's not a crime to dress well and drive good cars. Youths are not meant to be poor.

Sars should be completely extirpated

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Nchenches: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mofe72:

Guy, the then SARS you talked about if truly existed, was entirely different from today’s SARS.

So park well.
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by orgylover: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
power of naija preek
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Bbbwings: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
Kindly stop spamming nairaland
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by dhoktorlegend(m): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

No! U dnt knw your country well.

Have u thought of what armed robbers will do to us if SARS re no more

Have u thought of increase in crime rate in the country As in cultism, kidnapping et al!!
I laugh in Spanish.... so SARS operatives are the ones protecting you

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Proffdada: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
englishmart:
Let's assume heaven was real, do you think 2pac or Mj would make it? If your answer is in the affirmative, then everybody should make it. But unfortunately, life ends in death.
Energy is never created nor destroyed but transformed. Consciousness is eternal. There's afterlife
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Zyrac: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
englishmart:
Let's assume heaven was real, do you think 2pac or Mj would make it? If your answer is in the affirmative, then everybody should make it. But unfortunately, life ends in death.
Tupac made it bro
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by dhoktorlegend(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

Olodoism is a big disease!
U can ask ur dictionary!
I can bet on my balls that you don't have more than SSCE that's if you have at all
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by chinchonglee(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
dhoktorlegend:

I can bet on my balls that you don't have more than SSCE that's if you have at all
I dropped out in SS1 but I seem to comprehend simple English than you a degree holder grin

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by chinchonglee(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
dhoktorlegend:

I laugh in Spanish.... so SARS operatives are the ones protecting you
U see why I called u an olodo

U dnt even knw hw to apply the"FEAR FACTOR EFFECT" in this context
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by dhoktorlegend(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

I dropped out in SS1 but I seem to comprehend simple English than you a degree holder grin
exchanging words with you is only a waste of time.... because you're Daft Sir
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by dhoktorlegend(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

U see why I called u an olodo

U dnt even knw hw to apply the"FEAR FACTOR EFFECT" in this context
just like they say experience is the best teacher.... I pray you have just one encounter with these guys then you would be reasonable
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by chinchonglee(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
dhoktorlegend:

just like they say experience is the best teacher.... I pray you have just one encounter with these guys then you would be reasonable
Olodo! Get lost!!!
I encounter dem, I talk politely give dem little money and walk away!

Nobody av to get hurt. U re protesting against SARS, fulani herdmen/bokoharam re still dere.
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by dhoktorlegend(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

Olodo! Get lost!!!
I encounter dem, I talk politely give dem little money and walk away!

Nobody av to get hurt. U re protesting against SARS, fulani herdmen/bokoharam re still dere.
oh I now see the level of your stupidity
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by LeitaP: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lol

Hathor5:

S - Severe
A - Acute
R . Respiratory
S - Syndrome

As in SARS - CoV 19

Maybe she thinks she is protesting the virus/pandemic.

I wouldn't be surprised. cheesy
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Godbless3(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2020
englishmart:

I'm not scared of Sars because, I don't have a flashy car, I don't deal on drugs, and I'm not a criminal. The only reason Sars should be scrapped is that they have replaced the regular armed robbers with themselves.

What if fortunes favour and you legitly hit big and suddenly can afford jewel, cars and dress better and gives your family a better lives, would then be afraid of SARS as you will be a target to them?

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by naturefellow(m): 1:08am On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..
You again? E be like say SARS you or your loved one never enter SARS net before!
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by joepepsy(m): 1:23am On Oct 11, 2020
I sight you yahoo boy. wink
englishmart:
If few people speak against you, it's normal; but if everybody speaks evil about you, then you are obviously evil.
Sars officers are evil, vile, sinister, devious and an epitome of fiendish brutality.
It's not a crime to dress well and drive good cars. Youths are not meant to be poor.

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by harmony75: 2:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
���
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Brushstrokes20: 2:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Awesome! Nig urgently needs a leader!
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Canberra55: 3:52am On Oct 11, 2020
Fahdiga:

See this one. Sit down there make yansh de look you from 2 storey buildings .
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by lesson44: 3:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Don’t expect these politicians to give in without a fight. They understand if the gives up easily, next time the youths might demand for something that directly affects them.
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by freemi(m): 3:56am On Oct 11, 2020
englishmart:

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by freemi(m): 3:56am On Oct 11, 2020
englishmart:

choi. Easy bro
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by freemi(m): 4:06am On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
wow nice write up bt u r 2% correct 98% wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her / Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos / See What Linda Ikeji’s Fan Did To Her Banana Island Mansion 2 Tap Blessing(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.