Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) (49620 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by yungpowers(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
The end SARS protest which is sweeping across the nation and lately some parts of the western world is going on peacefully in the heart of Enyimba city.

Below lie the few shots taken this morning.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Brandstudio01: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hnnm
Finally

24 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by yungpowers(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by myBraine: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
I don't understand

What's the agenda behind these protests?

Protesting against policing of the Nigerian people

I am in shock.

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by alohman(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Davash222(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand
I am in shock.
Quiet your mouth if you don’t have any reasonable thing to say !

723 Likes 40 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by TechyMm0: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Street ti take over

Yahoo boys on rampage

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Bkayyy: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Watch and see how this will be rebranded to secessionists protest and also see how peaceful the soldiers in the checkpoints at every 10meters in Igboland will be with them.
This is a case of kids succumbing to peer pressure and media influence. They joined this poorly planned protest because of trends they saw on Twitter. I pity their parents, South East is not like other parts of Nigeria where few soldiers are seen on the street. Down here every 10 meters is barricaded with machine guns by soldiers as if their is civil war, and those soldiers won't think twice before testing those machine guns on these kids

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by SpecTTraP: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS has come to stay
Stop wasting your time.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by onomeabuja: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
SARS has come to stay
Stop wasting your time.
U are part of d bad government & note that when this rally intestify, even d so called force men wont protect u....abi u knw knw say Nigeria revolution de load in style O.k ooooo

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by dangermouse(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand
I am in shock.
Where are u typing from?

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by saaron(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
So far only Southern Nigerians are protesting against police brutality. Nothing is happening in the North. Why is that? Because Nigeria's entire security system is headed by fulanis. To them Southerners are second class citizens. Hence the constant massacre of Southerners by buhari's fulani security militia. As against North where terrorism, cold blood massacre, and outright genocide of indigenous people reigns supreme.
We need to send these savages back to futajalon where they came from.

#EndNigeria

SIDE NOTE: LIES, DECEIT, DECEPTION, TAQIYYA AND THE FULANI REGIME MODE OF OPERATION.
SARS was banned 4 (FOUR) times under buhari's fulani terrorist regime but they're still operating. A clear signal that buhari's fulani regime don't give a crap about Southern lives. Their nonchallant atitude to human lives has led to the murder of thousands of Southerners each year no thanks to Sars continued existence.
Dear Nigerians, THIS REGIME OPERATE BASE ON TAQIYYA (DECEPTION)! THEY'RE FILLED WITH DECEIT SO TRUTH IS NOT IN THEM. BELIEVE THEM AND END UP IN THE GRAVE.
The time for factory resetting has come! LET US ALL AVAIL OURSELVES TO FASHION OUT A BETTER FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR UNBORN GENERATION.
#EndNigeria

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
What I see in this protest is that people are indirectly communicating to the govt that they're are not happy with everything in the country

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by loveth360(f): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
No reasonable Igbo person will join that protest,the people am seeing here are Yorubas in Aba protesting.

Protest for EndNIGERIA because sars is not the main problem but the system.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
I hope it doesn't turn bloody.

Ndigbo are the easiest to prey on by the Nigerian security forces..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
No reasonable Igbo person will join the that protest,the people am seeing here are Yorubas in Aba protesting.

I.M.B.E.C.I.L.E

114 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by frainc(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
I hope police officers will not use the opportunity to kill them and brand them "IPOB"

14 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by frainc(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Samson0599:
What I see in this protest is that people are indirectly communicating to the govt that they're are not happy with everything in the country
You are wise

6 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Thought some were saying it's a Yahoo project in Yahoo stronghold which se isn't part of

3 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by AOB1: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good we are getting there
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by AOB1: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.
Are you sure you are living in this country Don't tell me you don't know how SARS harassed the citizens of this country with their senseless behavior

12 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by easyboycom(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Am starting my on Sunday 11.30am Lagos agege penceniman if you will like to join kindly indicate

3 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Kessythegeek(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.

Which Nigerian people? Aren't we the ones protecting ourselves? In addition, it's not the duty of Sars to arrest cyber criminals that role is for EFCC. ...You sound educated and dumb at the same time.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by crispus09(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
revolution now
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by tobechi74: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
This millennium has witnessed the rise of many groups fighting against what is perceived as injustice. First was the Niger Delta  millitant . Then came the bokoharam and finally  the indigenous people of  Biafra.   Each group believe they are fighting a good cause. The millitant do not want their natural resources exploited and environment destroyed without compensation . The  bokoharam are against Eastern education while IPOB want independence. In a nutshell, one is environmental and financially motivated, other is educational and religiously motivated and the third is tribal and politically instigated.

Each group believe they are the victim . The other group is the aggressor.The use of threat of violence is also a common attribute of all group.  When we examine the world crises, we see a similar pattern. Adolph Hitler believed he was on a mission to eradicate the Jews from the map so as to make the world a better place.  Osama Binladen believes the United States are forces of evil bringing corruption and domination to the Islamic world.

Each group sees the other as evil and desire to make the world a better place by eradicating the evil . The main cause of violence is the desire to eradicate evil. Let us assume the other party is as evil as potrayed , Is punnishnent the best solution?

One school of taught believe trading evil for evil serves as detterant  to  others . If that is the case, why does evil persist? Punnishnent is driven by desire for vengeance. An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. Violence breed more violence .we view the other group as different from us. A we vs them mindset. Our group is better,right,superior. This creates pride., Segregation. When we add religion to this feeling, we turn it to a holy war. Each group is moved by  greed and selfishness that they refuse to see the wider implications of their actions. Violence  occur because each group fear what  the other side would do to them This fear grows into hatred. Hatred grows into anger. Anger result in violence.  The frequent Christian versus Muslim war in kaduna and Jos  follow the same pattern  . Muslim fearing Christian dominance and vice versa.

The best antidote to evil is to replace fear with love. When love exist among group, bridges  of connection is built rather than walls of saperation . When youth from each group  are allowed to fall in love with each other and get married, families are forced to include each other in gathering. When enemies come together to achieve a goal, their dislike for each other reduces . Children born from such union would learn to like both group. Focusing our mind on evil empowers evil. An unmatched readiness to assist humanity , a desire for truth and a heart of compassion are what is needed. Peace can be achieved when we are inspired by an inner convictions to embrace the oneness of humanity to seek power through forces of love and partner.Any hateful thought towards any group diminished this power. We look for ways to handle our difference without aggression.we can begin by suspending our differences and focusing on our similarities

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/10/world-mental-health-day-are-we-mentally-free/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.

what are you saying or are you nothing this country? not when no comment to support the protest you tag me criminal or Yahoo boy but SARs need to be reform. they have cause more havoc than good!

3 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by mastertek: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
God help us in this country

8 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hoodlums and Hooligans shouldn't use this as opportunity to loot businesses
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by SLAP44: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.

You are an enemy of the people.

20 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by SLAP44: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:
Hoodlums and Hooligans shouldn't use this as opportunity to loot businesses

Police have replaced the hoodlums.

4 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by SLAP44: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaron:
So far only Southern Nigerians are protesting against police brutality. Nothing is happening in the North. Why is that? Because Nigeria's entire security system is headed by fulanis. To them Southerners are second class citizens. Hence the constant massacre of Southerners by buhari's fulani security militia as against North, a haven for terrorism and cold blood murderers.
We need to send these savages back to futajalon.

#EndNigeria

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

I agree completely.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In France Calls Police On EndSARS Protesters / Nigerian Soldier Caught Bush Meat In Cameroon. PHOTOS / FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.