Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,835 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) (36815 Views)

See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Mrsprof(f): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
When Enugu go do their own bikonu? #endsars
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Saig: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Am not in total support of this end SARS.. I believe reforming it is better cos Their demise will cause more harm than good (thieves, kidnapers etc would be happy) .. Also if the NPF end SARS ,remember another Intelligent Department would be created by th NPF and na this same bad eggs officer go full am and continue with their bad behaviors. ... I expect people to bash and abuse me but this is my opinion and we are all free to air our opinions rather than attacking /being abusive..

My opinion too. I don't support #endsars. I support Reformation. Ending of Sars may bring another tears
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
IT is time the government listen to the people my thought is that they should scrap SARS and form another outfit with another name
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by rotadeco27: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
hardon1:
Why are we not seeing protests in the north
Because there is no sars in the north . Aboki would have scattered every thing since . na only for the south they can flex their muscle killing people like chicken!
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
omooba969:

Who should bear the responsibility if not the sluggish, insensitive and incompetent president.

One life lost is one too many and it shouldn't have come to this.
HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WANT IN NIGERIA if you guy's don't think twice about end SARS HHHHMMMM Nigerians might cry fowl when time come
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by unrulykulture: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
As #EndSARS protests hit Awka, should the debate not shift to SARS reforms rather than ending SARS?

It has been reformed three time already. They come back more bloodthirsty each time. They weren't killing with these impunity in 2016. You people should stop asking these stupid questions

Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by chukzyfcbb: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sars Awkuzu, ndi mpiawa azu.(back breakers)

Very ruthless, I never see Sars for nigeria wey wicked like them. Stories of how Dem dey kill people for awka throwaway is no longer news.

As a young guy in awka or Onitsha, avoiding Sars Awkuzu is a tactical skill to live by.

Very wicked bunch of fellas....
Sars Awkuzu , the name brings fear down at anambra
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Omojolaray(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Am not in total support of this end SARS.. I believe reforming it is better cos Their demise will cause more harm than good (thieves, kidnapers etc would be happy) .. Also if the NPF end SARS ,remember another Intelligent Department would be created by th NPF and na this same bad eggs officer go full am and continue with their bad behaviors. ... I expect people to bash and abuse me but this is my opinion and we are all free to air our opinions rather than attacking /being abusive..
I wish everyone get sense like u..

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Anaerobi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
North East and North West left.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by MajohBankz: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
Hmmmmm
Blood loading......
Because the curse on Anambra will have an opportunity to blast.
Everyday, evil happens in that State. Watch as SARS will use them to do shooting practice. No be de ANAMBRA wey we all know?
Very stupid and senseless post. I don't hate you but I hate what your brain generated. Southeast don dey join now you still carry evil mind follow them. Na their own you know say go bloody because they are the next thing closest to Armageddon ABI? All these ones wey dey happen for Delta and Edo no reach you put bad mouth until you see Anambra.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by able20(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
crispus09:

the entire police force need reform
Yes oh, the level of crime in Nigeria calls for serious police intelligent units.
The youths also need more reformation than the police, the youths have allowed some few godfathers to hijack the politics and entire economy of the country while they depended only internet fraud and crossing the desert to Europe to earn their living.
Any day the youths stand up against the politicians things will change.
Na human beings in Germany and USA made the country what it is today.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by omooba969(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oizatobad:
HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WANT IN NIGERIA if you guy's don't think twice about end SARS HHHHMMMM Nigerians might cry fowl when time come

My question is WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT?

When SARS kills with impunity, you wail online #ENDSARS.

Now people are protesting and you're saying they should think twice about#ENDSARS. undecided

WHAT DO YOU WANT SEF?
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
greatJohnson:
A good one. Anambra state has the most notorious SARS in Nigeria.

#ENDSARS.
. Lagos sars no dey joke o.....in my opinion na lagos......bunch of useless idiots
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by charlesm91(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
one is saying they shouldn’t come up with reforms, but sars in its current form needs to be disbanded after which the government need create a new agency with defined rules/roles that don’t impede the lives of its citizens. You can’t reform hardened criminals just because they wear uniforms.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by PoliteActivist: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:

They should scrap the whole NPF not just SARS. Another force should be formed, maybe state police
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ezeudo97817: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is really salute and urging
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by KosiGee(m): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:

You are being rational. Lots of people don’t think, they simply jump on the bandwagon. Men of SARS would simply remove their uniforms and put on another one. The bad eggs are still in the crate.
The whole security apparatus need to be reformed, if not, it doesn’t matter how long the protest lasts...Nigeria security would still be what it is. No change...extortions, framing of innocent citizens, killings etc.
The protests should include other forms of ills committed by the govt against its citizens...Bad government and governance should be protested against.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by izicooo(f): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kamdil:
this is not true bro, before SARS came, there were other security measures that contained criminality. This is the erroneous orientation the pro SARS disseminate just to hold on to this criminal enterprise by SARS.

The reason they are unleashing mayhem on innocent youths simply to rob ,kidnap, extort, and milk them of hard earned money by this rampaging monsters called SARS, simply because they have no much work to do. How many kidnappers do they arrest on daily basis except innocent Nigerians, how many armed robbers do they arrest on daily basis except hard working and innocent youths. There is no much work to engage them that is why they have enough time robbing innocent people. How many of SARS brutality do you hear of in the North? Because there is no money to extort from them their, and secondly they are too busy engaging bandits, cattle rustlers,kidnappers over there that they hardly have time to Rob the innocent ones.

Down the south here, we don't need this criminals in uniform, civil defence is there guiding the pipelines, anti cultism is there, anti kidnapping unit is there, other vigilantes are providing covers in the highly volatile southern region .Now tell me, what is the job of SARS in south here rather than robbing, maiming, killing, kidnapping, setting up and brutalising the innocent youths here. We don't need them, if the police feels they are that important to fighting insurgency as claimed by police PRO Frank Mba, then they should deploy all of them to the north and give us peace here ,it is not a crime to be rich as a young youth in Nigeria
Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Lukaku95: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
Hmmmmm
Blood loading......
Because the curse on Anambra will have an opportunity to blast.
Everyday, evil happens in that State. Watch as SARS will use them to do shooting practice. No be de ANAMBRA wey we all know?
anambra is not Oyo State...
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lukaku95:
anambra is not Oyo State...
Who told this moniker than an a Yoruba?
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Emmypure: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
if them scrap sarz, those amawbia and awka miscreants cultists will cause horror, especially those in amawbia round about, and morning star, happiness.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Emmypure:
if them scrap sarz, those amawbia and awka miscreants cultists will cause horror, especially those in amawbia round about, and morning star, happiness.
This is true.Those local cultists even carry gun sometimes,am sure they joined the protest.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS Awkuzu as boldly written by one of the protesters as assassins are not just assassins but ritualists.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by medolab90(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s][/s]
saheedbadmus:
[s][/s]

Create your unit and reform it but this SARS we are ending it.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ello29(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
I think the #endsars is not end police. Its an ideology which is more than reform, restructuring police. This is why it is difficult in Nigeria to beat terrorism. You need the people they are the key to providing intelligence. If you lose the trust of the people you are sworn to protect then no security.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:

#Endsars itself is a protest about police reform, not just about scrapping SARS. All special units of the police are also guilty of this same harassment. A lot of young men have stories to tell about their excesses such as extortion, killings and illegal stop and search operations.

Another thing is the mode of operation of these SARS guys. They are criminally looking people that would pass for thugs and they are rarely on their full uniform, whereas they wield AK 47. Their actions must be limited to robbery operations as described by their name.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
masterP042:
Mumu youths, if u end sars what will you replace it with? It's better it's even reformed than scrapped

When they should be protesting for a better govt, they're seeking to end sars. Bunch of criminals
you are maddd
thunder fire your mum nd dad dere

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Tango123: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:

They should be in barracks and only come out when called.

For instance, if u are being robbed at night, u call, they come.

They should not be patrolling roads.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sebastine1994:
in 2015 the whole of Nigeria was deceived by buhari, so many idiots have never stopped regretting.

we were deceived by Jonathan and his no shoes stories.

so how are you sure we are not making a mistake by calling for the end of sas. mass delusion can be dangerous.

aba chased isakaba boys, but regretted it.

the government can end sas quite alright, but what if they start another outfit, then recruit all the disbanded sas into the new outfit. then nothing has been solved. it is like putting old wine in a new bottle.

the thing is that cyber crime is the new cultism, kidnapping, armed robbery. Yahoo boys have taken over this country, sas chased them from Lagos, they now have tentacles everywhere, deceiving our girls with quick wealth and making your Hussle child's play

the government can give the disbanded sas efcc uniforms, there is nothing you can do about it.

there is no vacuum in nature, something else will fill the vacuum, something deadliest.
be like say one small boy with Benz knack ur girlfriend recently this one u dey wail Yahoo boys bla bla bla, what is even Yahoo boys America and Dubai security Agencies do not even go about harassing innocent Nigerians in their country before they got hold of hushpuppy and co, what about intelligent gathering before going after ur suspect or their own intelligent gathering nah extortion and checking who drives expensive car and iPhone if i curse u for 600 yrs that ur girlfriend go Bleep ur papa
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQvxcRPgxY0

As #EndSARS protests hit Awka, should the debate not shift to SARS reforms rather than ending SARS?
Especially Sars awkuzu they are deadly than a viper snake, very notorious in killing people here in South East I support the movement protest they should be completely scrapped totally.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nmezor(f): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning / Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.