Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Photos: These Nigerian Musicians Should Be Banned From Singing Immediately - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: These Nigerian Musicians Should Be Banned From Singing Immediately (516 Views)

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / If Not For Music, These Nigerian Artistes Would Be Fashion Stars / Who Remembers These Nigerian Music Artistes ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: These Nigerian Musicians Should Be Banned From Singing Immediately by Adefemi504: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Music means different things to different people. Everyone have their own specifications and taste when it comes to music.

When it comes to good music, everyone have what they tag good music. As for a good music is a music that has meaning and must be able to pass a message across to the people. A good beats must be accompanied with a good music. Beats is not everything in music.

Based on the above assumptions, the following Nigerian Musicians Should be banned from singing songs because they have nothing to offer.

1. Naira Marley: Naira Marley should be banned from singing because according to me, he has nothing to offer Nigerians.

His musics are senseless and meaningless. There is no inspiration whatsoever in Naira Marley's songs. The song called soapy is so worthless because I can't find any meaning in it. The worst part is that Nigerians senseless Nigerians are celebrating them and singing praise to them on social media.

The fact is that I can't waste my Data to download any of his songs and I don't have any in my files.

Timaya:

Timaya Should be banned from singing because he is offering nothing to Nigerians. Whenever I watch timaya music videos the next thing I think of is how to nack ladies......

Read more

https://real-global-info..com/2020/10/photos-these-nigerian-musicians-should.html

(1) (Reply)

Wishing Cossy Orjikor Babies Happy Birthday / Jemima Osunde Profile – Biography, Age, Parents, Education, Net Worth, Movies, A / Moment Erica Ignored Laycon At Dorathy's Party (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.