Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? (5136 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Yahoo Boy Dupes Oyibo Lady N100 Million And Leaks Her Bedroom Video On Social Me / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by NNAMDIII(m): 2:18am On Oct 13, 2020
InfernoNig:
28, I borrow am from my mama
very funny grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by VERTEX1: 3:11am On Oct 13, 2020
Richnerd69:
I'm replying pms and whatever we discuss, don't bring it here, I don't want my identity known either. If I choose to help anyone financially, it will be few but i believe I can connect a few persons in own little way. I don't really give fish, I show people how to fish.

I am a Psychologist,
what do you think of me
can i mail you pls.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by BlueAir: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2020
I was 22. IT shitt
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by PhilipsID(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please carry me along as you do update sir. Thank you.
lolmakoks:
Jáwó, Investing Smartly in Nigeria

In recent times, especially due to worsening economic situations worldwide, a lot of Nigerians have succumbed to many Ponzi-schemes and investment scammers. The perpetrators pedal seemingly reputable investment opportunities on internet crowdfunding platforms. This conundrum is caused by a new influx of alternative investment platforms for SMEs in sectors such as agriculture and real-estate. Innocent individuals seeking to make returns higher than their savings accounts have become susceptible to such fraudulent schemes.
We have deemed it fit to do a thorough investigation into various Agritech and other small-scale crowd-funding platforms. This investigative research has taken over 3 months. Our research and scrutinous investigations have uncovered some unscrupulous platforms while others are still under watch for suspicious activities. We have whitelisted some who seem to have shown great track record and excellent historical performance.

Some of the platforms we currently compile data on are; CrowdyVest, PiggyVest, Farm360, AgroPartnerships, Porkvest, Growsel, ThriveAgric, Farmagric, Farmkart, Farmbuddy, FarRight, FarmfundsAfrica, Farmfunded, Selema Farms, Farmsponsor, Groupfarma, Farmcenta, Abadini, Greeneagles, Joshfarm, Ez-Farming, Lets Farm, Insight Farmers, Farm Ignite, Bloom Agric, Farmtrove, ZCPIAfrica, Hachi Farms, Zionvest, GreenPartners, ShopAgric, AgroEmpire, FarmInvest, Greenfoldfarm, Farm4me, Agrilet, ChubiAgro, GrowCropsOnline, AgroYields, Agrostorm, GreenGraceGlobal, Agroreturns, GroForte, FlexTree Farms, CrowdOwnership, WinichFarms, Requid, TheSmartFarm, Payfarmers, FarmRepublic, FoxyGreen, Farmstripe, Menorah Farms, Freshdew Farms, CloudFarm Funds, Agrecourse, FarmKonnect, Agrorite, ClickFarms, Farmsby, Goldvest, Kenfarms, Eatrich Farms, Emerald Farms and FarmNow.
Other criteria used in assessing these platforms include the years of operation, credibility and industry experience of founders. The capabilities of the key personnel in these establishments were also evaluated. The legitimacy of insurance covers and the extent of these insurance covers also played a key role in the rating of these platforms. Other data points were used in assessing the investment risk of these platforms. This ensured that a holistic and unbiased approach to scoring them was employed.

To make things easy for investors, we will be releasing weekly updates of available investment opportunities in the form of a newsletter. The platforms offering these investments have been dutifully rated over 5. We exclude any rating below half, i.e 2.5, to only offer our subscribers the best of the best of verified platforms. This ensures the risk of default is reduced and also helps to maximise returns on investment.

You can sign-up on Jáwó now. Know when new investment opportunities are available. Know the rating of your favourite Agritech platforms. Invest smartly!

Sign-Up Link:
https://mailchi.mp/12d33e4a6d4d/jw-weekly-updates
Jáwó, bringing investments to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by Richnerd69: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Monchadam:

Boss, it's the geoscience guy.. you still havent replied my pm
I guess you skipped it in a way.. it's been a while i sent it

Regards
I have. indigo right?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by Monchadam: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Richnerd69:

I have. indigo right?

Yes you have. You replied and I texted back, havent recieved a mail from you yet.. it's been like two days now

But I'm patient
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by Emarvel(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Richnerd69:

What's your field? I can only help you if you have something convincing to present . I've helped people that way. Do you have a research regarding the interested and mentioned field ? Dropping CV's dont work these days.
OP, as for me i have a degree in chemistry, can you help?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by Infinitex: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2020
I'm hoping to make my first million by next year ending. Medical school can consume all your time if you are not careful. Not until you finish that you will realize how far your mates have gone far ahead of you. Well I like to come to NL to see what others are doing for themselves besides just studying. Bless you Op
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by N2B2: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2020
August 2020.

It took me almost 10 months to make my first one, and I'm on track to make my 2nd in less than half the time.

No, I'm not a fraudster. It took 2 years of patience, dedication, self-motivation, prayer, and hardwork to get here. Nothing good is ever easy - physically or mentally.

Back then, I was broke, and a lot of people left, thinking I'll always amount to nothing. My degree, nysc certs, and self-pity weren't doing nothing for me, so I had to step up.

Never give up. There are so many things to do in life, and if you love what you do, you'll do it well and won't even know when the money starts coming in. Goodluck!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / What Type Of Men Do You Attract? / Does Your Nigerian Guy Love Your Tattoo ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.