Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) (38804 Views)

Aerial View Of Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Oyo (Video) / Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by Wettoid123: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Police all over the world have one mentality one orientation called brutality!
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by Seunpaul01(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yujin:
We're watching. Carry on guys.

cheesy cheesy You are watching from your phone.
Better go out and join them.
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by Seunpaul01(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wettoid123:
Police all over the world have one mentality one orientation called brutality!

That's a lie. You people are taking this into extreme. This is a division of the Nigerian police force. Focus your protests on them alone.
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by modsfucker: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
No be Naija, common dusk to dawn curfew will douse all this gra-gra
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by RomanianNinja: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
joepepsy:
And what if your father or any relatives are officers..make una dey use sense its inbuilt under your skull.
Then that's my father's business or my relatives... Besides, none of my relatives can be in the police force for your information. I sight your sense from afar... Awon werey
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by engrchykae(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
How many are sars officers in this country?
Nigerians should start killing sars anywhere they can be found.
We own this country.
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by Dagger111(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
medolab90:

Them plenty,You can see them on first page calling for reform cos they don't want their fathers out of job.

Hahahaha..... grin

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by Wettoid123: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Seunpaul01:

That's a lie. You people are taking this into extreme. This is a division of the Nigerian police force. Focus your protests on them alone.

Did you watch aljazeera this morning ? the protest in Chile is all about police brutality, in America same thing naija police is even more better compare to the rest part of the world police brutality is as old as man no protest can quench it that is just the plain truth.
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by idahme(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
gideonite98:
They need total Reformation of the police force
I know many protesters can constitute nuisance and try to act like senseless thugs especially if they are youth but the police should never ever ever ever ever shoot at them.
If the crowd are getting violent and wild they should disperse them probably with tear gas or something but never to shoot at them.
Now this dude is dead and gone
Another soul lost.

Nigerian police since inception don't know the rules of engagement when it comes to dealing with unarmed protesters. They have been walking away with extrajudicial killings for so long that it has become a norm in this part of the world to shoot at any one opposing ills of the society perpetuated by government. The time for change is now, I can't support police brutality in any way. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression as enshrined in our dear constitution, unarmed protesters should be allowed to protest against SARS brutality without intimidation . It is time for change in all aspect of our national life.
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by zuto4u(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
I also pray for that revolution my brother.
Littlefingerjp:
I have always prayed for a revolution in Nigeria...Let the protests not end with just #End sars,,after this we are going after bad governance in the country..Nigeria is blessed ,Why we come dey beg this idiots for good social amenities and the rest
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by chatinent: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
I would have preferred #BuhariMustStepDown
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by Yujin(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Seunpaul01:

cheesy cheesy You are watching from your phone.
Better go out and join them.
Will do so when we want to disintegrate the evil contraption.
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by ellovee(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
FirstSon01:
Shut up!! You saw them kill a peaceful protester and saying they are helping?? You're obviously one of those paid to spread pro SARS message everywhere!
You are obviously one of the cyber criminals
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by emvuatt: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
If care is there will be greater crisis were Nigerian will start looking for Sars
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by makewetalk2: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2020
ellovee:
#ENDSARSNow or #ENDSARSBrutality which are we clamoring for?
If we end SARS now, what do we have on ground to serve the purpose for which SARS was established?
The pertinaciousity exhibited by the protesters indicates that there is more than meets the eye. Therefore I enjoin all well-meaning Nigerians to apply wisdom in this pursuit.
What is the purpose for which SARS was established?
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by maste: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
It's simple really. Just identify them we will pay them visits at their respective homes when they are relaxing with their families.
Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by tightpussy156: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sars must end immediately. They are very stupid and foolish. No human sympathy. They harass anybody especially young guys. I send my cousin an errand last month with my Lexus es350 those useless bastard stop my boy tell him to come down sieze the key and tag him a yahoo boy. After much argument with them they told him to pay 2 million. He have to call me I talked to them to release my car before I pull there uniform immediately they have to apologize for there Bleep up immediately and release my car.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) by ThatReporterz: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Littlefingerjp:
I have always prayed for a revolution in Nigeria...Let the protests not end with just #End sars,,after this we are going after bad governance in the country..Nigeria is blessed ,Why we Sermons come dey beg this idiots for good social amenities and the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Day Of Sitting Of The Senate Of The 8th NASS (photos) / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna State In Style For Event (Photos) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.