Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United (3958 Views)

Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / Sagay: APC, PDP Lawmakers Are United When It Comes To Sharing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by AlexBells(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Ode, under PDP's sixteen years rule, they were given juicy position.. especially during Goodluck Jonathan govt.

Under GEJ government, they occupied ministries like.

Finance
Power
Petroleum resources
Aviation
Deputy Senate president
Deputy HOR speaker
Secretary to the government of the federation
E.t.c

While we Yorubas only had the Ministry of Agriculture.

The fools that held the juicy ministries I listed above, didn't do anything for them, especially Okonjo Iweala, a monumental failure. They can't point to any reasonable thing done by GEJ government where they held the best position.

Below his Stella odua, the minister of Aviation under GEJ, she didn't do anything, not even the Enugu Airport that the FG is now doing.

I learnt her Village has turned to swimming pool.

Lmao.
What have your own ministers in the South West done, unless you count alpha better as one of the achievements, instead of to face your place, during Jonathan we got an international airport, we got Ihejirika was there, 16 years of PDP, Obasanjo was president those days, his policy was what made Lagos Seaports, so it was Even a South Westerner, Jonathan tried for us the Five years he was in power, As for Yaradua (God Bless His Soul) he didn't have enough time, ) you guys keeps saying 16 years of PDP rule as if those years an Igbo was the president, PDP is a national party get it, even at that the gap is being wiped every day, all state in the South East apart from Abia which is the only state in the East in the same rank with those in the west is building international cargo or passenger airport, you guys should continue servicing your debts

1 Like

Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by awgumayor: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
9icest:
I think it is glaring that the SW are our bothers when it comes to fighting for a United right that affects the youth of Nigeria. As for the SE and North, I realize these ones have a different agenda and they will only cry when they are fighting for what only bothers them. No wahala, we know our supporters and those who Unite with in a challenging time
You are fighting for nothing. Nigeria belongs to north and they can't fight themselves, or what they truly have. In the way, Se are Biafrans, they can't fight for what does not concern them. In the last five years no region prostested more than the se and they did so based on what they believed in. Your sw and ss are just occupying geographical space of Nigeria making noise.

1 Like

Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by LukasPodolski: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

What have your own ministers in the South West done, unless you count alpha better as one of the achievements, instead of to face your place, during Jonathan we got an international airport, we got Ihejirika was there, 16 years of PDP, Obasanjo was president those days, his policy was what made Lagos Seaports, so it was Even a South Westerner, Jonathan tried for us the Five years he was in power, As for Yaradua (God Bless His Soul) he didn't have enough time, ) you guys keeps saying 16 years of PDP rule as if those years an Igbo was the president, PDP is a national party get it, even at that the gap is being wiped every day, all state in the South East apart from Abia which is the only state in the East in the same rank with those in the west is building international cargo or passenger airport, you guys should continue servicing your debts
trash.
you said the government hasn't been doing anything for you.

now I asked you what Goodluck Jonathan and his Igbo cabinet members did for the Igbo nation.

list what Okonjo Iweala, Stella Odua, Bat Nnaji, Allison Madueke did for the Igbo nation when they were in power.

in addition, if you think your tiny Five states are on the same level with Lagos, Oyo, Ogun and to some extent Ondo then w
e need to take you to a psychiatrist hospital because something is really wrong with your brain.

baba say Abia is the only state in east that is in the same level with SW states, ridiculous.

he even mentioned airports as if they have more airports than us, you have two Airports which one is the only one working currently, the other trashy one is currently been renovated by President Buhari..

we have 3 working Airports whilst you only have 2 and still you're making noise.
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by AlexBells(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
LukasPodolski:

trash.
you said the government hasn't been doing anything for you.

now I asked you what Goodluck Jonathan and his Igbo cabinet members did for the Igbo nation.

list what Okonjo Iweala, Stella Odua, Bat Nnaji, Allison Madueke did for the Igbo nation when they were in power.

in addition, if you think your tiny Five states are on the same level with Lagos, Oyo, Ogun and to some extent Ondo then w
e need to take you to a psychiatrist hospital because something is really wrong with your brain.

baba say Abia is the only state in east that is in the same level with SW states, ridiculous.

he even mentioned airports as if they have more airports than us, you have two Airports which one is the only one working currently, the other trashy one is currently been renovated by President Buhari..

we have 3 working Airports whilst you only have 2 and still you're making noise.

You asked why we are the second least in contributing to the federal government and I said because the Government contributes the least to us, I never said the government do not contribute at all, precise Understanding is your problem.
You glorified your debt Riden States, lol at tiny South East state, you mean tiny by landmass but with our tiny landmass we are boasting of two airport as you said our tiny land have five state, our tiny land have many federal uni, our tiny land have different indigenous industries, oh is this what it means to be tiny, fix your debt big for nothing state before talking in the same sentence with the East
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by LukasPodolski: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

You asked why we are the second least in contributing to the federal government and I said because the Government contributes the least to us, I never said the government do not contribute at all, precise Understanding is your problem.
what is the government doing to other regions that it's not doing in SE.
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by AlexBells(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
LukasPodolski:

what is the government doing to other regions that it's not doing in SE.
I cant answer you because you are neither the Government nor a reasonable individual,
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by LukasPodolski: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

You glorified your debt Riden States, lol at tiny South East state, you mean tiny by landmass but with our tiny landmass we are boasting of two airport as you said our tiny land have five state, our tiny land have many federal uni, our tiny land have different indigenous industries, oh is this what it means to be tiny, fix your debt big for nothing state before talking in the same sentence with the East
LMAO
glorified Federal universities you mean, the number of universities in Ogun state alone is more than Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu state combined, while the number of universities in Osun state alone is more than Abia and Ebonyi state combined.

if you doubt me
https://www.4icu.org/ng/ogun/

https://www.4icu.org/ng/enugu/

https://www.4icu.org/ng/anambra/

https://www.4icu.org/ng/ebonyi/

as you can see, the number of universities in Ogun state alone is equal to the numbers in Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi state combined

https://www.4icu.org/ng/osun/

https://www.4icu.org/ng/imo/

https://www.4icu.org/ng/abia/

while Osun states needs just 1 to equal that of Abia and Imo combined

even USA has huge debts, yes we have debts the same way you have there. we gonna clear it.

the statement that Abia state is the only state in SE that's in the same level with SW is a blasphemy.

shut the Bleep up.
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by LukasPodolski: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

I cant answer you because you are neither the Government nor a reasonable individual,
lmao

Okonjo is useless to the Igbo nation, ditto with others.

you guys in the east love hyping stupidity, Okonjo didn't do anything but how you guys hype her is saddening.

now we asked you to list Ngozi Iweala achievements in the east you couldn't.

the same way they hype Peter Obi, if we ask them to list what makes Peter Obi different from other Governors, nah trash Dem go dey talk.
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
eduj:

boy just close your mouth already. As reports gradually begin to prove that the SE did hold "End sars " rallies, I hope you and the op of this thread tenders an apology to us.

Besides,if we ( SE ) refuses to participate its no crime. The igbo have always been the sacrificial lamb for the rest of the country ,and we are no longer meek.

Take for instance, that this protests began in the East, would your region -the SW- join us ?

Wasn't it this same sars and the military that have continually killed Ipob members ,did you guys realise that it was police brutality then ?

for us police brutality is something that is a norm,from the numerous check points/extortion points you see only on the bad SE federal roads, to the arbitrary killing of South easterners on flimsy excuses.

forgive us that we are not enthusiastic that you guys just realized something we already knew way before the Apo six murders and down to the murder of Ipob demonstrators.

Please no vex that while the East continually rejected failure and as a result was removed from the corridors of power, your region -home of the wise men- couldn't see beyond tribalism and nepotism to vote him back (some one who lost elections twice in Abuja-the meeting place of Naijas best)

forgive us that we aren't sticking out our necks enough while your son's the vice president and speaker are diligently silent.

Hold no grudge against us that we who are not "running away " from the East didn't close down our business and trade but rather ,went to work to enable us get enough to buy a bag of local rice at 29,000 Naira.

The Elders would say that whenever a man wakes up,that's his morning. On that note, good morning to you the SW !!!!

Whose fault was it when police men were killing Igbos, SW? What did your Governors do or say about it? Are you telling me that if any of your leaders and reps had made noise then, people wouldn't have spoken up and fought for you? You're just doing what you always do: blame others for the stupidity of your leaders.

Many of those protesting in Lagos and Abuja against SARS are Igbos and it's because they're enlightened enough not to be left behind. This is not about tribe but you and the other guy have made it so.

You're playing the politics of exceptionalism and you want to be gifted power on a platter of platinum? Dream on bro! You've got to be in to change it.

I rest my case.
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by AlexBells(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
LukasPodolski:

lmao

Okonjo is useless to the Igbo nation, ditto with others.

you guys in the east love hyping stupidity, Okonjo didn't do anything but how you guys hype her is saddening.

now we asked you to list Ngozi Iweala achievements in the east you couldn't.

the same way they hype Peter Obi, if we ask them to list what makes Peter Obi different from other Governors, nah trash Dem go dey talk.
How is Iweala useless, she ran a splendid economy that the whole world is attesting, we are not as regional as you guys, when we want to be pan Nigerian we be it to the core, between she was into a service sector, the economy and finance so you don't expect her to build roads but she's one of the foundations many Igbo businesses rose, the chance to limit Igbo business was clipped, we will reap her impact for times to come, just watch and see, if you look at emerging and revolutionary businesses picking up lately you will understand a trend she shook off some regulations that kept Igbo businesses down earlier, by the time you realise what she did it will be too late, she's both beauty and brain your lots had never produced any woman that can equal her any day any time...she empowered us with her brain but you are too daft to see
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by ariesbull: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
But they are protesting in Awka and Aba .... So what's your problem
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by AlexBells(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
LukasPodolski:

LMAO
glorified Federal universities you mean, the number of universities in Ogun state alone is more than Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu state combined, while the number of universities in Osun state alone is more than Abia and Ebonyi state combined.

if you doubt me
https://www.4icu.org/ng/ogun/

https://www.4icu.org/ng/enugu/

https://www.4icu.org/ng/anambra/

https://www.4icu.org/ng/ebonyi/

as you can see, the number of universities in Ogun state alone is equal to the numbers in Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi state combined

https://www.4icu.org/ng/osun/

https://www.4icu.org/ng/imo/

https://www.4icu.org/ng/abia/

while Osun states needs just 1 to equal that of Abia and Imo combined

even USA has huge debts, yes we have debts the same way you have there. we gonna clear it.

the statement that Abia state is the only state in SE that's in the same level with SW is a blasphemy.

shut the Bleep up.
Universities that cant produce sound graduates that can lift your region out of debt is that one a university, why not scrap some of those uni, it will go a long way in servicing your debt, USA is in debt, I see, at least USA can give account of where there money went, does your state debt reflect infrastructure, I'm from Enugu where is your state.
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by LukasPodolski: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

How is Iweala useless, she ran a splendid economy that the whole world is attesting, we are not as regional as you guys, when we want to be pan Nigerian we be it to the core, between she was into a service sector, the economy and finance so you don't expect her to build roads but she's one of the foundations many Igbo businesses rose, the chance to limit Igbo business was clipped, we will reap her impact for times to come, just watch and see, if you look at emerging and revolutionary businesses picking up lately you will understand a trend she shook off some regulations that kept Igbo businesses down earlier, by the time you realise what she did it will be too late, she's both beauty and brain your lots had never produced any woman that can equal her any day any time...she empowered us with her brain but you are too daft to see

she ran a splendid economy but the government which she held the finance ministry couldn't point to one massive project, despite the fact crude oil sells for 140$/barrel, hahah.

I told you to list her achievements to the Igbo nation you couldn't instead you were talking balderdash about one economy something to igbo business, I didn't even understand that.

the same economy trash you're talking about made the labour union strike for months (which hasn't happen under Buhari, has the labour union strike under Buhari) I remember then under GEJ the NUC strike for months, I was in school then, I think we spent up to 4 months at home.

what of ASUU strike? though ASUU as strike under Buhari but not the magnitude of what we experienced under GEJ/Iweala.

so which economic footprint are you talking about, can you just give me some examples, the ones that made NLC strike for months?

even Abacha didn't steal the type of money that got stolen under Jonathan/Iweala.

Sha tell Allison Madueke to return our $20Billion she stole in conjunction with Iweala.
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by AlexBells(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
LukasPodolski:

she ran a splendid economy but the government which she held the finance ministry couldn't point to one massive project, despite the fact crude oil sells for 140$/barrel, hahah.

I told you to list her achievements to the Igbo nation you couldn't instead you were talking balderdash about one economy something to igbo business, I didn't even understand that.

the same economy trash you're talking about made the labour union strike for months (which hasn't happen under Buhari, has the labour union strike under Buhari) I remember then under GEJ the NUC strike for months, I was in school then, I think we spent up to 4 months at home.

what of ASUU strike? though ASUU as strike under Buhari but not the magnitude of what we experienced under GEJ/Iweala.

so which economic footprint are you talking about, can you just give me some examples, the ones that made NLC strike for months?

even Abacha didn't steal the type of money that got stolen under Jonathan/Iweala.

Sha tell Allison Madueke to return our $20Billion she stole in conjunction with Iweala.
I guess you dont know the functions of the ministry she oversaw, until you know that then stop talking, the impact of her kind of ministry, if you are so daft during her time dollar was 180 now it is 380, use riverse economics that's different of 200 that's one of her achievements, let's say some smart Igbo people bought dollars during her time same way Hausa/Fulani people are getting dollars now, that will be over 100% gain so an Igbo business man who had dollars during her time is over 100% richer, where do you think peace air and co are getting the muscles they are flexing, ode get a brain don't joke with a smart woman. What Awo did for you as a finance Minister is what she did for us, you don't have to see it, they are figures which I guess you are too daft to comprehend beside did you hear that the finance Minister is also the Minister of the rest if projects, how you every blame on her shows that you are sincere about her ingenuity because it is with great power comes great responsibility which you are assigning more than the required responsibility for her ministry
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by LukasPodolski: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

Universities that cant produce sound graduates that can lift your region out of debt is that one a university, why not scrap some of those uni, it will go a long way in servicing your debt, USA is in debt, I see, at least USA can give account of where there money went, does your state debt reflect infrastructure, I'm from Enugu where is your state.

we gonna borrow more man, there is no Government that doesn't borrow money, even States like Rivers, Delta Akwa ibom with gigantic monthly allocation had more debt than SW states apart from Lagos.

at least, they made SW South West the refugee camp of Nigeria, where everyone wanna be, Sw houses most of the great things in Nigeria, if you want to venture into Entertainment, you must come to SW, the best schools are in SW, 89% of foreign investments FDI ends in SW, lots of local industries that made SW account to more than 75% of none oil revenues.
people schooling, even from other west African countries.

go to every corner of SW, you would see your people engaging in petty trading, women doing Prostitution.. hahahaha.
what does that tells you? there are loads of opportunities here.

isn't that enough?

I'm a Yoruba man from Kwara state, a pro Yoruba, and your Enugu state isn't better than my state...
if you think Enugu is better, tell me one obtainable thing in Enugu that you would not find in Kwara, nothing.

I would tell you one thing that is obtainable in Kwara that isn't in Enugu.
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by LukasPodolski: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

I guess you dont know the functions of the ministry she oversaw, until you know that then stop talking, the impact of her kind of ministry, if you are so daft during her time dollar was 180 now it is 380, use riverse economics that's different of 200 that's one of her achievements, let's say some smart Igbo people bought dollars during her time same way Hausa/Fulani people are getting dollars now, that will be over 100% gain so an Igbo business man who had dollars during her time is over 100% richer, where do you think peace air and co are getting the muscles they are flexing, ode get a brain don't joke with a smart woman. What Awo did for you as a finance Minister is what she did for us, you don't have to see it, they are figures which I guess you are too daft to comprehend beside did you hear that the finance Minister is also the Minister of the rest if projects, how you every blame on her shows that you are sincere about her ingenuity because it is with great power comes great responsibility which you are assigning more than the required responsibility for her ministry
you are an idiot for comparing the Sage Awolowo with Iweala, very stupid.
I asked you to list Ngozi achievements you were talking about dollar trash. nonsense.

baba even listed Air peace as an achievement, the same Air peace that belongs to Goodluck Jonathan's family hahaha. thank you for reminding me about Air peace.

FYI, Allen Onyeama has been indicted in by the USA department of Justice for fraud, the money they used in starting the airline belongs to the Niger Delta Amnesty program, the money meant to take care of the Niger Delta people was diverted by Kingsley kuku the then minister for Niger Delta through GEJ.
Allen is a thief
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/pr/ceo-nigerian-airline-indicted-bank-fraud-and-money-laundering

https://www.nairaland.com/5544616/allen-onyema-indicted-bank-fraud
there is already a warrant to arrest him.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/364774-exclusive-u-s-court-issues-warrant-of-arrest-for-air-peace-boss-allen-onyeama.html

Dem no born am well to travel to USA or Canada.
he will end up In jail.

thieves everywhere, we asked him to list Iweala achievements baba was talking about Dollar Balderdash.

show us one visible achievement of iweala.

when did Igbos started buying dollars?
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by AlexBells(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you are an idiot for comparing the Sage Awolowo with Iweala, very stupid.
I asked you to list Ngozi achievements you were talking about dollar trash. nonsense.

baba even listed Air peace as an achievement, the same Air peace that belongs to Goodluck Jonathan's family hahaha. thank you for reminding me about Air peace.

FYI, Allen Onyeama has been indicted in by the USA department of Justice for fraud, the money they used in starting the airline belongs to the Niger Delta Amnesty program, the money meant to take care of the Niger Delta people was diverted by Kingsley kuku the then minister for Niger Delta through GEJ.
Allen is a thief
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/pr/ceo-nigerian-airline-indicted-bank-fraud-and-money-laundering

https://www.nairaland.com/5544616/allen-onyema-indicted-bank-fraud
there is already a warrant to arrest him.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/364774-exclusive-u-s-court-issues-warrant-of-arrest-for-air-peace-boss-allen-onyeama.html

Dem no born am well to travel to USA or Canada.
he will end up In jail.

thieves everywhere, we asked him to list Iweala achievements baba was talking about Dollar Balderdash.

show us one visible achievement of iweala.

when did Igbos started buying dollars?
As far as Finance and Economics is concerned, Awolowo is not qualified to be a student to Iweala, Iweala is an international Finance cum Economist, Awo on the other hand is a local Champion, I respect Awo but as far as economics and finance is concerned, he is no where near Iweala, what international firm did Awo manage, Awo is legendary but never put him and Iweala in the same sentence as far as economics and finance is concerned, so you will also compare Tinubu with Iweala, abeg borrow sense, remember Iweala is still alive and building her profile, tell me one international achievement of Awo, Awo is a South West politician nothing else. You still need me to tell you one of her achievements but during her time Dollar was 180 today it is 350, during her time Nigeria experienced a tremendous economic growth, are you really expecting a finance minister to build Skycrapers so you can confirm she left a project, you are daft, that's for other ministries,you expect a ministry of finance to construct roads, hospitals, build schools you are way more daft, her work is on the economy, which the country's economy did grow, you think Igbos don't buy dollars lol, when they import American used phones I hope they pay for it with naira in America ode
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by LukasPodolski: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

As far as Finance and Economics is concerned, Awolowo is not qualified to be a student to Iweala, Iweala is an international Finance cum Economist, Awo on the other hand is a local Champion, I respect Awo but as far as economics and finance is concerned, he is no where near Iweala, what international firm did Awo manage, Awo is legendary but never put him and Iweala in the same sentence as far as economics and finance is concerned, so you will also compare Tinubu with Iweala, abeg borrow sense, remember Iweala is still alive and building her profile, tell me one international achievement of Awo, Awo is a South West politician nothing else. You still need me to tell you one of her achievements but during her time Dollar was 180 today it is 350, during her time Nigeria experienced a tremendous economic growth, are you really expecting a finance minister to build Skycrapers so you can confirm she left a project, you are daft, that's for other ministries,you expect a ministry of finance to construct roads, hospitals, build schools you are way more daft, her work is on the economy, which the country's economy did grow, you think Igbos don't buy dollars lol, when they import American used phones I hope they pay for it with naira in America ode
Awolowo is a local champion, accepted.

now Mr International, tell us the visible achievements of iweala.

let me even reduce it to "show me the visible achievements of Jonathan and his Igbo cabinet members" in igboland.

what's the essence of being international without contributing anything to the community?

FYI, she can never smell what Awolowo has achieved personally, Awolowo is known Nationwide, an average Nigerian does not know Iweala.

let me list things named after the great Awolowo.

Obafemi Awolowo University, ile-ife

Obafemi Awolowo's face is on the 100naira note.

A stadium was named after Awolowo.

Roads and Streets were named after Awolowo Nationwide.

Railway Station was named after Awolowo.

and lots more, these are the things I could remember at the moment, I know there are lots I didn't remember.

now tell us things named after Iweala, show us visible projects/achievements done by Iweala.

if you want me to show you visible things done by Awolowo, I would kuku show you.

now tell us what she did to the Igbo nation (not even Nigeria as a whole)

the exchange rate stuff is nonsense, the exchange rate of naira to dollar is even better than some Western countries currency.

what's the essence of being international without doing anything for your community?

the height Awolowo has attained today, Iweala can never attain such.

Nigeria go dey forever remember the sage forever.
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by AlexBells(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Awolowo is a local champion, accepted.

now Mr International, tell us the visible achievements of iweala.

let me even reduce it to "show me the visible achievements of Jonathan and his Igbo cabinet members" in igboland.

what's the essence of being international without contributing anything to the community?

FYI, she can never smell what Awolowo has achieved personally, Awolowo is known Nationwide, an average Nigerian does not know Iweala.

let me list things named after the great Awolowo.

Obafemi Awolowo University, ile-ife

Obafemi Awolowo's face is on the 100naira note.

A stadium was named after Awolowo.

Roads and Streets were named after Awolowo Nationwide.

Railway Station was named after Awolowo.

and lots more, these are the things I could remember at the moment, I know there are lots I didn't remember.

now tell us things named after Iweala, show us visible projects/achievements done by Iweala.

if you want me to show you visible things done by Awolowo, I would kuku show you.

now tell us what she did to the Igbo nation (not even Nigeria as a whole)

the exchange rate stuff is nonsense, the exchange rate of naira to dollar is even better than some Western countries currency.

what's the essence of being international without doing anything for your community?

the height Awolowo has attained today, Iweala can never attain such.

Nigeria go dey forever remember the sage forever.
Iweala is still living, do you really need to immortalised the living, dont you see that they have not immortalised Buhari yet, does it mean Awolowo is a better achiever than Buhari because his head is in #100 while Buhari's head is on none, wait Iweal is still alive and achieving things, just give her the time she needs, thank God you accepted Awolowo as a local champion, I'm not saying that being local is a bad thing, just don't compare people just because some infrastructure was named after him and none yet named after her, politicians usually get those types of pecs, but that does not mean they are the greatest ever, it is true Ceaser head was on the coin but Pluto is as well a great man and once philosophy and learning is the question, Pluto and Aristotle are far greater than Julius Caesar, learn to differentiate political specs from other form of greatness, your Awolowo has his greatness in politics but in economics and finance, Iweala is the standard
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by LukasPodolski: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

Iweala is still living, do you really need to immortalised the living, dont you see that they have not immortalised Buhari yet, does it mean Awolowo is a better achiever than Buhari because his head is in #100 while Buhari's head is on none, wait Iweal is still alive and achieving things, just give her the time she needs, thank God you accepted Awolowo as a local champion, I'm not saying that being local is a bad thing, just don't compare people just because some infrastructure was named after him and none yet named after her, politicians usually get those types of pecs, but that does not mean they are the greatest ever, it is true Ceaser head was on the coin but Pluto is as well a great man and once philosophy and learning is the question, Pluto and Aristotle are far greater than Julius Caesar, learn to differentiate political specs from other form of greatness, your Awolowo has his greatness in politics but in economics and finance, Iweala is the standard
immortalize Iweala? for doing what? lmao for looting our Treasury dry?

what I asked for is Iweala achievements, visible ones? tell me man

if you want me to list Awolowo's visible achievements I would do that but on the condition that you will also list Iweala visible achievements.

what is my business with being international? Awolowo was at least more relevant locally.

Nigeria hasn't immortalize heroes pasts that did great for our country is it the thief Iweala that would get immortalize? lmao

now shun being international or no, that's none of my business now show me Iweala's visible achievements in igboland.

let me even reduce it to what GEJ govt which Iweala played one of the biggest role did for the Igbo Nation.

you see I have no time, if you can't just tell me and stop rambling.

emi o ni time fun nonsense jare.
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by AlexBells(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
LukasPodolski:

immortalize Iweala? for doing what? lmao for looting our Treasury dry?

what I asked for is Iweala achievements, visible ones? tell me man

if you want me to list Awolowo's visible achievements I would do that but on the condition that you will also list Iweala visible achievements.

what is my business with being international? Awolowo was at least more relevant locally.

Nigeria hasn't immortalize heroes pasts that did great for our country is it the thief Iweala that would get immortalize? lmao

now shun being international or no, that's none of my business now show me Iweala's visible achievements in igboland.

let me even reduce it to what GEJ govt which Iweala played one of the biggest role did for the Igbo Nation.

you see I have no time, if you can't just tell me and stop rambling.

emi o ni time fun nonsense jare.
Are you not stupid, how do you see the achievements of a financial Minister Biko, you are daft, I told you about her economic reforms like the Single treasury account which impacted the fight against corruption, like economic growth which Nigeria was one of the fastest growing economy at the time, when she left office the dollar rose from 180 to 380, what do you expect her achievement to be, that she built road or schools or hospitals, you are too analog to understand classified stuff. Why don't you see that the hardship you are suffering now is as a result of faulty economics so she saved the whole Nigeria from severe hardship the type we are seeing today during her time, during her time 1 bag of rice was around 11K today it about 20K + during her time, you can buy something like a sachet of water with #5 today #5 can not buy anything. Those are few of her achievements
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by LukasPodolski: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

Are you not stupid, how do you see the achievements of a financial Minister Biko, you are daft, I told you about her economic reforms like the Single treasury account which impacted the fight against corruption, like economic growth which Nigeria was one of the fastest growing economy at the time, when she left office the dollar rose from 180 to 380, what do you expect her achievement to be, that she built road or schools or hospitals, you are too analog to understand classified stuff. Why don't you see that the hardship you are suffering now is as a result of faulty economics so she saved the whole Nigeria from severe hardship the type we are seeing today during her time, during her time 1 bag of rice was around 11K today it about 20K + during her time, you can buy something like a sachet of water with #5 today #5 can not buy anything. Those are few of her achievements
bye
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by AlexBells(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
LukasPodolski:

bye
Bye goodnight
Re: SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United by Uchek(m): 6:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Trash! Own your shit.

9icest:
I think it is glaring that the SW are our bothers when it comes to fighting for a United right that affects the youth of Nigeria. As for the SE and North, I realize these ones have a different agenda and they will only cry when they are fighting for what only bothers them. No wahala, we know our supporters and those who Unite with in a challenging time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To receive Igboho, Prepares Private Jet. Yoruba BBC / Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election / Nigeria Belongs To Muslims, An "Infidel" Will Not Rule In 2023! - MUSLIM CLERIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.